It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

physical appearance of a demon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
hey cwzilly what town in Pennsylvania was it, im in Phily, just wondering. Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thanks guys,

Can't go to sleep now. Thinking about shadow men... Thanks alot!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Did any of you see the Xfiles episode in which there is this crazy man holding his coworkers hostage at an office. He claims that is boss is evil. In the episode they show him seeing beyond him, and that the crazy man can actually see the evil demon like bing(looks like a big cockroach). Agent mulder does not believe him but, then he sees it forhimself. Pretty spooky episode which parallels the demonic man on the road incidents.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Yo,

I just saw something on TV last nite about a phenomenem called entity attacks.
Some useless links about it(mite interest)

Dont read before bedtime.

www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
wow pretty spooky links quiksilver, you really shoudn't read those links before you go to bed.....spooky... (*makes a not to never sleep on my back
)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Personally I feel that a demond will appear to you in the form that will make the most impact upon the one viewing it. Meaning no one would see the same thing if more than one person witnessed it. These things are WAY outside of our paradigm and Filing them into a specific form or appearance would fall short of our limited human senses. So I guess what I'm saying is the demon would look EXACTLY like you think it should look.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
This is supposed to be a photo of a "shadow being".
But it looks pretty demonic to me.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

I love this 1 i want to see more of theese kind of pirctures ...

never seen a Demon, i wont belive it untill i see it myself

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
first forteen(sorry if spelled wrong) that would be a flying but non-winged demon in the pic.Second i am constantly feeling pain(see super powers thread) from demons, and i have seen many, usually they have mostly a smoke or misty body like ghosts, except some demons reflect upon a person like if lets say u hate snakes, then it could take on the shape of a serpent but this is if the demon is specificly after u which is rare, now a demon showing u pictures is possibly a demon that is possibly trying to guide u into a bad situation so do not follow the images u were shone, a demon is never good.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
shape of man with bright red skin maybe a sythce
or somthing

i would guess with horns to maybe the serpant no one can be sure on

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gislebertus
Personally I feel that a demond will appear to you in the form that will make the most impact upon the one viewing it. Meaning no one would see the same thing if more than one person witnessed it. These things are WAY outside of our paradigm and Filing them into a specific form or appearance would fall short of our limited human senses. So I guess what I'm saying is the demon would look EXACTLY like you think it should look.

I believe just about the same.

I think all "ghosts" and "apparitions" are demons. Why would God let human souls roam the earth freely, I doubt He would lose somebody. And what better way for demons to change someone's belief system than appear as a dead relative or something. There really may be acceptions, such as someone really talking to "the other side", but most ghostly things are demons. And of course, they appear however they want to appear, if they don't like you (which they better not, otherwise you must be satanic!) then they'll try to scare you by choosing an image that you fear. Of course this is all speculation and my own beliefs, but it makes sense to me!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well god would let them rome the earth because they are not ready for judgement day, so god gives them the choice of staying on earth a little longer of being judged.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostProphet
I think all "ghosts" and "apparitions" are demons. Why would God let human souls roam the earth freely, I doubt He would lose somebody. And what better way for demons to change someone's belief system than appear as a dead relative or something. There really may be acceptions, such as someone really talking to "the other side", but most ghostly things are demons. And of course, they appear however they want to appear, if they don't like you (which they better not, otherwise you must be satanic!) then they'll try to scare you by choosing an image that you fear. Of course this is all speculation and my own beliefs, but it makes sense to me!

Okay two answers here to the questions and comments above.

First off, not everyone shares the same belief that a single all-powerful supreme being controls everything that we would supernatural. That's not something for either of us to say is right or wrong. We each have our own beliefs, and while we may feel it is correct, there is no way to prove we are correct. That's all I care to say on that topic.

As for choosing an image of whatever will cause fear in you, this isn't always the case, from what I understand. Not every monster or demon from the centuries of myth and legend (which I believe to hold more than a fair share of truthin them) is a horrific, terrifying looking creature of some kind.

Demons can choose their form depending on the person they are viewed by, but this does not mean that will always want to be frightening in appearance. Subtlety and deception are always possibilities, after all, even for demonic forces. not everythign is so over-the-top as a horror movie when dealing with the supernatural.

Many times these perceptions are based on our own thoughts and beliefs, but not always. More than one person in a group, even among different faiths, beliefs, and religions, can see the same form/appearance of a demon.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Text Yellow
Text
I'm a new member and I have seen what I would calls demons in life and in dreams. when I first came to America from Jamaica andwent to live in the Bronx....I was bout 6 years old. My room all of a sudden got very cold so I decided to go lay in the bed with my mother when I walked to the door and say a figure standing to the side of her bed. I remember it looking back at me with these crimson eyes...and I ran into my room. When I came back out it was gone. I never told my mother until I was about 13 in middle school when I took and art class and drew some sort of being half man with wings and half snake. My mother made me throw it away after she tod me she saw something like in in a dream she had.

I've always seen things and heard things while growing up..now that I'm almost 20 I try to block them out and forget them the best I can. I don't want to appear crazy in such a normal world.

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Earth84]

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would think that since a demon is pure spirit, it can appear to different people in different ways. The demonic spirit has a frequency that will effect the human brain to see it according to the frequency it puts out. (that's my guess ... it's as good as any) Since demons are pure spirit and not organic, they really dont 'look' like anything anyways. It's all electrical impulses. (again, my guess)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join