It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

physical appearance of a demon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and Canadian Girls Do kick ass.

And might I say about Nightmare.........DYYYYYAMMMMMMM!

Deep

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw a green man out of the corner of my eye one evening to my right. He had his arms crossed and with somewhat of a look of aproval on his face as I finished recording a guitar track for a religious balad. It was almost as if he were there to help add something to it or something. Then he quickly vanished and I never saw him again. He had blue eyes with a sort of prideful look as though he had done something. I really don't know what he was.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I saw a green man out of the corner of my eye one evening to my right. He had his arms crossed and with somewhat of a look of aproval on his face as I finished recording a guitar track for a religious balad. It was almost as if he were there to help add something to it or something. Then he quickly vanished and I never saw him again. He had blue eyes with a sort of prideful look as though he had done something. I really don't know what he was.

Very strange...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My personal demon is about 5'2" with blonde hair and blue eyes and a great set of..... errrr.....horns

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
shadow people usually are only seen out of the corner of your eyes, blink and they are gone.When I was in high school, my Chemistry and Physics teacher was a Ph D who had also worked for the Government in her earlier career. She said that when they used to monitor what they thought were Unidentified Foreign Objects some of them would disappear or become invisible after making a startling high speed 90 degree or right angle turn. It is creational geometery

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
one quarter of the circle=360 degrees - 12x3=36 - arcs and angles - creational geometry. 90 degrees of separation* is the loosely used term, it is thought that when a enity shifts consciousness from one reality to another - or one grid to another - they shift at 90 degree angles - hence '90 degrees of separation'. The 90 degree angle has to do the bending of light. I also feel it has to do with invisibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is a paragraph i got from a ancient mystery site, there is a Mystic book called the Emerald Tablets of Thoth - The Key of Time

Time is not in motion but, but ye move through time.
Found that only by moving upward
and yet again by moving to right-ward
could I be free from the time of movement.

Rightward signifies a 90 degree turn.....

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
For those who posted about a cloaked figure, it is often said that the devil himself will surface as a figure with a dark cloak, hat/or top hat, and a cane.

Thx, for the compliments guys, but my brother calls me "Karl Malden", like the actor, cause my nose is such a honker'.

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Knightmare]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

For those who posted about a cloaked figure, it is often said that the devil himself will surface as a figure with a dark cloak, hat/or top hat, and a cane.

I personaly dont believe In the entity that is reffered to as "Satan".
Satan represents a state of Torment in ones mind, not a physical entity, with logic and reasoning abilities. Our Sub Consciousness could very well be hitting us on the head and manifesting apearences of "Demons" to simply interogate our own selves, Keep us in check.

Now, dont qoute me as right on this, but ghosts I believe could have something to do with the string theory coupled with the multiverse theory.
Could it be that all we are seeing is Creatures from other dimensions, or ghosts of being who continue to live in other dimensions? Photons are known to disapear and reapear at times when observed. Quantum Physics has proven this, If Im right
? Can anyone add some insight?

Deep

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This site www.shadowers.com... has lots of links to sites about shadow people.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Actually bringing up this shadow people talk reminded me of when i used to have a back porch to my house. There were two big windows looking out into the porch in my dining room, everytime I'd eat dinner there I'd notice out of the corner of my eye what looked just like my dog, as soon as i'd look it'd disapear but my parents would also notice this. I figured it must've been a mirage or something and never thought much of it other than being weird.

The porch is gone now and I havn't noticed anything out there since.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I made mention of seeing a green man earlier. I found a little information about him on Freemasonary Watch. They reference him as, "The Green man Satan" they have a picture of him at this link at the verry bottom of the page in some kind of Egyptian headdress. I haven't been able to find out much more about him. www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Analising the situation more I may have had my eyes closed when I saw him.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i for one have seen a good creation. i mean by that, that i have seen not a demon but i good thing. it was sitting on the clothes basket in my room when i was little and i was scared of the dark, and thought ghosts were everywhere. it has a distint yellow glow and look like a humanoid figure resting on a sword. it was wierd but i got to sleep extremely easily as i had not sleepd all night out of fear. where there is evil there is good.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Me and my family were on holiday once in Tenerife a few years back.My dad swears this story is true and he is sceptical about most things paranormal and such.He told me when we came home from the holiday that one afternoon he was in the apartment on his own, He decided to go for a siesta,after lying on the bed for a while he felt himself levitating or being lifted of the bed.He said he opened his eyes and realisid he was paralised but he managed to turn his head toward the mirror,He say a dark figure with his hands underneat him but not touching him,he looked a the dark figures face and suddenly the figure dissappered and he hit the bed,my dad was so scared he wouldnt talk to us about it till we got back to ireland.

Any one heard of similar reports?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
When I was younger, I had a very close encounter with a shadow person... it was very early in the morning, and I was heading down a flight of stairs in my grandmother's house (which is well and truly haunted, but that's unrelated), when I saw a very distinct silhouette of a person standing at the bottom of the stair in a sort of "waiting" pose, as though it had been anticipating me. I stood there in shock staring at it for a good ten seconds; it projected a tangible aura of malice, so I high-tailed it as soon as I came to my senses.

The odd thing was that I caught more than a glimpse of it; I stood there and stared at it for a while... it was almost a battle of wills. Has anyone else ever maintained eye contact with a shadow being for an appreciable amount of time?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I made mention of seeing a green man earlier. I found a little information about him on Freemasonary Watch. They reference him as, "The Green man Satan" they have a picture of him at this link at the verry bottom of the page in some kind of Egyptian headdress. I haven't been able to find out much more about him. www.freemasonrywatch.org...

The picture looks just like the Egyptian god Osiris.
Osiris

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I guess some on this board would concider me a demon

Blessongs,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare

Thx, for the compliments guys, but my brother calls me "Karl Malden", like the actor, cause my nose is such a honker'.

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Knightmare]

Among the black slaves in America, Satan was believed to be a cloaked man with sunglasses and a dog. As depicted in the film "Brother where art thou?"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When I freaked out some years back, I believed I was surrounded by angels. Suddenly there seemed to be English speeking tall strongbuilt gentlemen everywhere, whom I could ask about anything and they would give me help. I have thought of that later, and I can't explain it just like that. There were so many things which happened back then. I was attacked with a knife by a friend of mine, but I just closed my eyes and prayed, and when I opened my eyes, he had severely cut himself in the right arm. Afterwards we went to the Emergency and sewed him up. He claimed to have been possessed, and I do believe him. He was not himself at all. He screamed out that my God was evil, got the knife and thrusted towards me, but it ended with him being cut by himself. Weird thing.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
When I freaked out some years back, I believed I was surrounded by angels. Suddenly there seemed to be English speeking tall strongbuilt gentlemen everywhere, whom I could ask about anything and they would give me help. I have thought of that later, and I can't explain it just like that. There were so many things which happened back then. I was attacked with a knife by a friend of mine, but I just closed my eyes and prayed, and when I opened my eyes, he had severely cut himself in the right arm. Afterwards we went to the Emergency and sewed him up. He claimed to have been possessed, and I do believe him. He was not himself at all. He screamed out that my God was evil, got the knife and thrusted towards me, but it ended with him being cut by himself. Weird thing.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Ummmmmm..... bull #.

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Reed]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join