It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

physical appearance of a demon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I reckon your avatar is a pretty good impersonation of one.

I think she looks good.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
How would you know that what you are seeing is a demon if you did in fact see a demon?

Good question. It could be an alien, a cryptozoological creature/beeing or even your ugly neighbour - or more probably... a shadow spiced up with a couple of pinches of imagination and a touch of the "I've-been-watching-too-many-movies-and-reading-too-many-ATS-posts"-syndrome...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I dont know if it was a demon, this was a story someone told me. It could of been a ghost or nothing at all.
The person who saw it just said it was a demon.

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The only thing I could even begin to say was demonic was my own personal demon, and im glad to say I've never seen it in full form before me. Only when I've been in a medative state. It's fortunate he's never come into being, as he's one vicious SOB yet since I made my peace I've never had any fear of him.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My mother claims to have seen the devil? which walked like a man right through a wall and was well dressed. She saw it at night and was perfectly sober.

My brother claims to have seen a demon when he was drunk and high and it rose through the floor near him. I don't know what to think?

I saw a demon in my subconscious once while in sleep paralysis and it sure was real for me. It disappeared when I called upon Christ to help me!

I have no reason to doubt they exist.

Here is some info on shadow beings from cassiopaea.org channelling that I thought was interesting:

Q: (L) In one abduction where her son was involved, what was the black shadowy thing that seemed like a moving "nothing" on the ground?
A: Blocked grays.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ive seen a ghost in my cousins house he stays in a small back room they think it's his grandpa cause some times stuff falls for no reason and he used to smoke when he was alive and they don't smoke in there anymore but when your when ur sitting there u can smeel smoke and see the rocking chair rock back and forth crazy stuff

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just for the record my own personal demon seems to take the form of the classic lycanthrope in the wonderful half man/half wolf upright form. I can only presume this is just a reflection of my own thoughts for some reason with regards to the appearence.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
demons have different appereances for everyone, what scenario you are scared the most, will probably be the demon you see, cause if it was standard, some people aren't afraid of things the other people are... soo hell wouldn't be an effective place

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I may have seen one, but whatever I saw, it sure wasn't good. I was driving down the highway with a friend of mine, we had taken a trip up to michigan from Chicago to drop off a cousin of mine, and then turned right around and started heading back. It was about 1 in the morning, and we were taking the scenic route along Lake Michigan. As we were driving we were coming into a small town. The speed limit was about 30 MPH, so we were going pretty slowly, when we both saw this guy walking on the right side of the road towards us.

This is where it starts to get weird. My friend saw some poor drunk slob, all gangly, clean cut, walking with that drunken stager y'all get (myself included
). I, on the other hand, saw something completely different. I saw a man(?) who was well built, or at least meaty, wearing a long black trenchcoat. He had a full beard, and the blackest pits for eyes I'd ever seen. No whites, no iris. He appeared to be looking directly at me, and the eyes were just...Like tunnels of darkness. I have no idea how to discribe them, but they were terrifying. My friend didn't think much of it until I made a comment seconds after we passed him.

"If you see him walking towards us again, run him down"

I said it totally seriously. My friend started to laugh, and he looked at me and stopped in mid "ha". He told me a little while later that he'd never seen an expression of such terror on my face, and that it was dead white. (By this time we were in the town, the car had a sun roof, and streetlights were on, so he could see me.) I got a feeling from the guy of just pure evil. I'd never felt that before or since, and I'm glad. It was truely a terrifying experience, and I don't scare easy.

So yeah, I think that was a demon, and for some reason at that time I was blessed to see the demon maybe in the man, controlling the man, or see the man's true form, while my friend saw the real man. Crazy times. This happened about 5 years ago, and I still get worked up writing or talking about it!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeah 'Imalreadyapsycho' I can kinda relate to your creepy house, mine I think is haunted. My sisters bedroom door will shake if you keep it closed for around 10 minutes, and she claims to have seen feet under the door a few times when it was shaking. My basement is always incredibly cold and all my friends get creeped out whenever they are over and hanging out in my basment. One time I was downstairs watching tv home alone and i heard these cupboards which are in my sub-basement hallway, shaking. I was so scared I didn't move until my parents got home. My sister also swears that when she was little her and friend had a sleep over and they went into the basement study and saw two red eyes as if something were sitting in the office chair by the desk. My sister is 20 now and still swears all of this happened. I can also recall when I was younger that my bed would shake, not like violently just like a little rustle, it freaked me out so bad everytime it would happen I just felt paralyzed by fear. Theres a ton of other freaky stuff thats happened to me but I just can't remember it all right now.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
The images below depict a shadow being. While not much is know about them, they are not nice guys. This particular one attacked me and then pushed me down a flight of stairs in my own home. Fortunately, the little bassturd is gone.

Note that a light was on in the room and it was 7pm during daylight savings time with one blind in the room open. The photo is dark, and is believed to be that way due to the presence of this being.

Enhanced image

Original photo

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

I just enhanced the piccy and boosted the brightness, and came up with this ...

From this, it looks as if the head of the entity is an ornament on the dresser and its body is part of the dresser itself. Based on this, I would normally say that the original pic is an optical illusion, but for the fact that you said that it attacked you.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake...........The speed limit was about 30 MPH, so we were going pretty slowly, when we both saw this guy walking on the right side of the road towards us.......... I saw a man(?) who was well built, or at least meaty, wearing a long black trenchcoat. He had a full beard, and the blackest pits for eyes I'd ever seen..........the eyes were just; Like tunnels of darkness...........

Junglejake, It's interesting that your friend seen something else, or maybe he wasn't really paying attention; anywise, I know what you mean. I have to seen a simular "being". I wouldn't say it's a demon, but I think it's possible, whatever it was it was terrifying! I was driving down a street, same speed limit at 30mph. It was outside a small town in southeastern Pennsylvania (I can look it up if anyone�s interested) and since there's cops know around that area I was going about 28mph. To my right was a graveyard, and then I saw someone walking along the road. I was a tad suspicious since it was around 2AM, and when I looked at the "so called guy" he was warring a dark trenchcoat, and had a small cane in his hand; his hood was up, and I couldn't see his face. The freaky part was his eyes glowed red! I mean it was totally scary. I drove by and then decided to turn around, drove back the other way and he was nowhere to be found!

I didn't cancel this out as nothing; I've heard other people say similar things such as yourself, and plus I've seen the same thing on Unsolved Mysteries! I miss that show....

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reed
Yeah 'Imalreadyapsycho' I can kinda relate to your creepy house, mine I think is haunted. My sisters bedroom door will shake if you keep it closed for around 10 minutes, and she claims to have seen feet under the door a few times when it was shaking. My basement is always incredibly cold and all my friends get creeped out whenever they are over and hanging out in my basment. One time I was downstairs watching tv home alone and i heard these cupboards which are in my sub-basement hallway, shaking. I was so scared I didn't move until my parents got home. My sister also swears that when she was little her and friend had a sleep over and they went into the basement study and saw two red eyes as if something were sitting in the office chair by the desk. My sister is 20 now and still swears all of this happened. I can also recall when I was younger that my bed would shake, not like violently just like a little rustle, it freaked me out so bad everytime it would happen I just felt paralyzed by fear. Theres a ton of other freaky stuff thats happened to me but I just can't remember it all right now.

Freaky!!!!!....lol.
I lived in a house that had similar stuff going on myself, don't know who or where the "gost" as I call them are from. I can't recall any close relatives that passed away back then, so maybe it was past away people that use to live in that house. The "paranormal house" (I don't like the word "haunting", since it's not technically one.....
) was built back in the late 1770's! This was in Philadelphia where I use to live, old city established back in the 1700s; gosh that house was old, how old is yours?

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by cwzilly]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One thing I know about demons and such is that my study hall teacher is eather the daughter of satan or the wicked witch of the west wing. I swear that she wont die, no place will take her!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
When my father was a kid he had a cloaked figure with extremely severe features come in to his bedroom, sit on the corner of his bed, and grin at him. He was wide awake and called for his dad. They looked for a while but didn't find an intruder. He didn't sleep that night.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh, yeah.
The Canada chick is super fine.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
okay in the original post with the pic of the "shadow man" or whatever it was called the description said the blinds were open but if you look at the pic the blinds are closed. Hrmmm did you even take this pic? I think i may have seen it on other sites is why i ask.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann
okay in the original post with the pic of the "shadow man" or whatever it was called the description said the blinds were open but if you look at the pic the blinds are closed. Hrmmm did you even take this pic? I think i may have seen it on other sites is why i ask.

ALSO NOTE FROM MY ORIGINAL POST

originally posted by IMALREADYPSYCHO Note that a light was on in the room and it was 7pm during daylight savings time with one blind in the room open. The photo is dark, and is believed to be that way due to the presence of this being.

There are FOUR blinds in this room.

Yes, I took this pic. You may have seen it on many sites as I have posted it in MANY sites. The blind on that side of the room were closed. The blind that was opened was to the left of the cameras view.

The reason I stand behind my story is that I have had 2 local experts in the parapsychology field point this guy out to me (without my pointing it out first) as a shadow person. One local guy actually has seen many entities in photos from my home, so many in fact that he wants to film a cable special in my home for the local cable company.

Unfortunately, due to worries that activity could get stirred up worse and that kooks from all corners of my region may want to "hunt down my home" I have declined as I would like my private home to remain private.

None the less, rest assured that YES, I took this photo, and YES, this thing attacked me in my own home.

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Freaky!!!!!....lol.
I lived in a house that had similar stuff going on myself, don't know who or where the "gost" as I call them are from. I can't recall any close relatives that passed away back then, so maybe it was past away people that use to live in that house. The "paranormal house" (I don't like the word "haunting", since it's not technically one.....
) was built back in the late 1770's! This was in Philadelphia where I use to live, old city established back in the 1700s; gosh that house was old, how old is yours?

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by cwzilly]

Yeah my house is actually only about 70 years old surprisingly but half of it was destroyed and rebuilt 30 years ago after a tornado ripped thru it.

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by Reed]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Shadow people, demons?

String theory coupled with Mulit-verse theory should solve a numerous amount of these question, if you get my drift.

Deep

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join