It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran closes border with northern Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Iran closes border with northern Iraq

news.yahoo.com

The move threatens the economy of Iraq's northern region — one of the country's few success stories — and also appears aimed at driving a wedge between Iraq and the Americans at a time of friction over a deadly shooting in Baghdad involving the security firm Blackwater USA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This certainly is a bold political move. It effects the economy of Iraq and inflames the current situation on the ground in regard to tensions over the Blackwater investigation.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Iraq belongs to Iraqis, it has an elected government and have the right to dictate wahtever Iraqis want.

So what is the problem?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This iraq situation just gets more ridiculous.Did i just read in the article that this guy had an iraqi passport and maliki wants him released?I say release all the troops from these idiots.they can kill each other for all i care.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
I say release all the troops from these idiots.they can kill each other for all i care.

Well, you know we cannot do that. The troops must stay, and this war must continue because there is still a LOT of profit to be made there.

I don't know how the American economy can take much more of this. Is there a breaking point?

new topics

top topics

join