It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adolph Hitler and His Henchmen Christian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I believe in a spirtual war of dark and light, from that context here is my thoughts.

If someone turns to the Lord the evil side will devote more resources to try and make them do evil things, this has two benefits, it keeps them from doing the good their path would have led them to, and it changes what people in society think of Christians.

He may have claimed to be a Christian but he did not follow the teachings of Christ, love thy God and Love thy neighbor, and it is not for us to judge.

I hope he realized and asked forgiveness before he died, then I hope everyone does including me.

I personally think demons got a hold of him to do both evil and defame the name used by most followers of Jesus Christ.

I see who the news chooses to put on TV news to have ideas I do not think follow Jesus Christ's teachings, and think this is the evil(greedy) forces supporting those who support them.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Was Adolph Hitler and His Henchmen Christian?

Hmm, it seems that there is allot to think about here. Your post I mean. I could see how it would outrage Jews to a point. Hitler seems in his speaches you posted to be a warm person who wanted instill a christian way of life. But in a way it also shows his wanting to instill this way or the highway mentality. Not unlike our Christian Right Movement here in the USA. But since I am a Christian and also part Jewsish ( my last name was derived from the saint of the Rhinelands) , I can acually say that his biggest problem was the Jewish population and trying to control it. He felt that they where in control of too many aspects of his country. Like banking, media, and the arts. So many sinumlars here. Meaning like the USA and I can imagine allot of other places. Now, not to be framed as a Jew hater, as I am part Jew as I explained, I can see from what you have posted that Germany at the time was controlled by not Germans, but Jewish imigrants. Now how would America feel if lets says for sake of argument that the Mexican Imigrants controlled America?. I do not know what you want from this post, you have to let us understand your motive.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

I personally think demons got a hold of him to do both evil and defame the name used by most followers of Jesus Christ.

Hitler's problem was that he didn't have any persistence in his goodness. He, at least at one time in his life, had good intentions but it was short lived. I think when Hitler figured out how messed up and crummy everything in this world, even at that time, was/is, he turned for the worse. That is just my two cents on the matter.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I can't say at all. All papers have been taken by the
Army for safe keeping I suppose.
Perhaps the Freedom Of Information Act might help out
in any research in that regard.

I think that Hitler just rode the wave of enthusiasm...
not caring for those other padres in evil government.

He knew what government projects were being funded and
all the talk of super weapons didn't stop at what has been
exposed to the media.

He was the octopus of developing technology.

Thus he was the main man we needed to find all the German
projects.

Sorry to bring in unknown un documented territory, but a small
amount of logic might help out.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

During WW2, nazis indeedly worked up on various projects involving some technology that allows small aircraft to fly through any angle as to explore difficult areas not being visited by standard chasers. The UFO technolgy could somehow lead to ancient theories of an inside kingdom waiting to rise is law upon human specie...

Christ seems to have been left far away from all this grocery. Nazism was a kind of ultra-hierarchical, politicised and policized society where love and compassion where at least minorized, if not clearly obliterated.

And UFO technology might be simple applications of what Tesla spoke about.
If only an intelligent person could understand Tesla's documents.

However someone as unintelligent as a Bush might steel the documents
of Tesla and sell them to Germany and thus create the UFO technology.

In that way, talking of known Nazis replaces the unknown of religions and
aliens that do not exists.

No Christ involved, not even that much intelligence for Tesla if the
physical facts seem known by him and others of science.
Its just that we were not told what they know, so we make up reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join