It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pavlov's Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So, are the American people going to remain the establishment's pavlov's dogs by electing, yet again, another elitist, establishment candidate for president? Could Americans see through the BU# for once and actually think for themselves? Can we for once take politics back and land a blow to the elitist order?

If what I saw from Iowa is any indication, I fear Americans will keep falling for the same tired old shyte. The media turned up the heat in those last days before the caucus - because Dean had a nice, fat lead - and they did their duty by scaring the shyte out of Iowans. Just like Pavlov's dog hearing that bell. Right on cue. Iowans did exactly what the establishment wanted. They picked the ultimate insider. A Skull and Bonesman.

The only difference between Kerry and Bush is maybe policy extension by a couple of years. Do not fall for this!
Send the careerist elites packing and elect Howard Dean - the real man of the people. Forget about silly, divisive partisan politics! This election transcends that. It's time for thinking people to wake up and understand this. The invisible establishment hand guides us, divides us and leads us astray through this mechanism. Tell 'em to go back to hell where they belong this November!

Vote Dean!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hey Kid, Makes alot of sence. Honestly I cant say alot about who is the puppet of the term. I dont vote. To me it dosent make a diffrents. The Prez.. is a pupet. Period. He is just a face, for what some call the NWO. Ir can be simply put as THEY. The unnamed athorites.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Howard Dean was not very presidential looking dude. He sounded like a Veloci-raptor in that speech when his head virtually exploded off his shoulders. I thought one of his aides was literally going to sneak up behind him in the middle of it and give him a shot of thorazine in the ass to calm his craze. I mean he looked like a rabid dog. I would never let that guy around nukes!

tr

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Unless someone else arrives on the scene he's got my vote. I heard on the news last night that NO state allows homo marriages. Vermont only allows civil unions. I'm not so scared now. But you know, if marijuana is a gateway drug Civil unions may be the gateway social construct. I am not going to relax yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"the man is cratering"...........
The Democratic liability, for which he will surely become known as, will have his chance at redemption come his and his wife's interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "Primetime" Show.
I'm sure this will be an impassioned and emotional interview for the both...indictitive of the days that Bill and Hillary had their 'emotional' interview years ago on "60 Minutes."

Here's what I find strange to this whinning rant is that when those "Pevlov Dogs" are unleashed against others, that it is all swell and good with you guys, but when those same "Pevlov Dogs" are unleashed on Dean, its not fair, etc, etc.
Admit it, the voteer turn out in Iowa was over 95% and yet Dean got just how many of those Democratic votes? 18%?? Oh, yeah, after recieving that amount in what many thought was going to be a victory for Mr. Dean, be assured, there are loads of reasons for him to give the "I Have A Scream" speech alright.....probably cause he heard the air seriously deflating out of his "impassioned" campaign.

The man needs a spoon to scoop off all that froth and foam coming from his mouth....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
As soon as he came into the limelight, my husband said he was going to do something crazy and ruin his campaign beacause he is looped, and guess what,

he did. Shocking?? nah.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I saw the video.he tried ot reinvigorate his supporters after his poor showing. He didn't lose it. He was just energized, hyped. However, the media painted a totally difertn picture and lied about the whole event, particularly the DrudgeReport.

top topics

join