It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

y2k and 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's just anger over the control over our lives and our "reality". How they pull the strings that make us work. How they replace the real meaning of our existance with the shallow world of materalistic consumption. How they teach us from day one how to act, how to be, what to do, how to look and what to buy. Anger over a system that is in its core unfair and evil. How we suck defenseless nations dry while we fill our wallets and stomach with their money and their food. Anger over how the planet is being raped and killed just to maintain this vicious circle of buying a life.
This system needs to be removed for the sake of all of us, all future generations and the earth itself. This cannot be ignored because it can't by any means stay this way forever.
Man invented money and now this possession has taken total control of man.
"They" know that this spiritual uprising will come and they will do what they can to prevent it because without the commercial reality in order, they are nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Y2K was a government sponsored PONZI scam. It forced companies to upgrade to new computers, new servers, new software. It created hundreds of thousands of jobs and gave the economy a shot in the arm like you would not believe. It created thousands of new companies, all destined to fail in the year following 2000. It created new publicly traded companies that eventually went belly up. I was working down on wall street at the time and it was the easiest money Wall Street ever saw. You bring a company public, relate it to Y2K and BAM.....stock triples on the opening day. It was insane, but extremely profitable for Wall Street. It became a boom for traders and day traders at home. It generated some of the largest investment gains ever seen by individual traders while the stocks went from $10 to $400.

This is the main reason for the budget surplus Mr. Clinton enjoyed was an unprecedented taxes on investments received by the treasury. He never once submitted a balanced budget and no President in their right mind would. You submit undercut budgets for the whole purpose of coming up short so you can ask for more the next year. Thats how it works.

In the 24 months following Y2K, countless companies went bankrupt, countless people lost jobs. I hate to say it, because I know the politcal leanings of most of you on the boards, but this is what was left to George Bush. I know you all hate him and see him as the evil dictator wanna be, but the mess that was left in his hands was not his fault. After Y2K, Wall street profited further. After the stocks were trading for 6 months, and the brokers were alllowed to drop coverage, the did. They then got short as the stocks were continuing to go up and profited as they went $0.

I know this is all a little off key from the title thread, but I just needed to get this out there. Y2K WAS A SCAM, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

Remember, our vice president at the time was the self pronounced inventor of the internet and both he and Mr. Clinton were huge recipients of money from siliCON valley.

I will let the rest of you get back to your post now.

Thank you for your time.

Some day I might just write a book about this!

<< 1   >>

join