It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people's conspiracy, how to end this war. (probably offensive)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Dear Gorman91:

This is why it’s so important that 9-11 gets understood. Your opinion of Aqua-velva-jad is actually quite common. At least here in the deep South. Just today one of my customers suggested that he needs to be ‘taken out’ with a high-powered rifle. Because of your thread title I’m assuming you’re somehow linking Aqua velva to the greater ‘war on terror’.

What exactly did Aqua velva do to us, if I dare ask? Is he now also part of the ‘terrorist’ movement who ‘attacked’ us on 9-11? Oh, now I remember what his crimes are. He’s been arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, certain Shiites in Iraq and threatened to retaliate against Israel if attacked. Well this is the same kind of stuff we’ve been doing for eons — militarily supplying rebellious groups, dictators and thugs, and threatening to fight back if assaulted. No, wait, we’ve officially declared we’ll strike whenever our ‘strategic interests’ are at risk. Which translates into we will wage war whenever we damn please.

You better be real sure of yourself before you blame Aqua velva for anything. If 9-11 was a false flag event then your call for inflicting pain on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes the fascist cry of a Nazi-schatzi Sturmstaffel Stormtrooper.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

Thank you, Mr. Wizard.

You saved me from a 30 minute long post about just how absurd and irate propositions such as this are. Honestly, if you have to harm someone to make a point you should always remember the person harmed will remember it for the rest of their life.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
So the 65-80% of Americans who want the war to end don't count?

Iran is like ww2's Japan and Germany put together into one. They can't be talked to(they're too proud of themselves, just like us:lol
, and they love industry.(like us)

but they have nukes, and intend to use them. Any one who has nukes it just a nation with nukes. Wanting to use them is a threat.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Gorman91]

Whoa, slow the horse down.

What Americans want the war in Iran to end...??? There is no war in Iran - instead of wanting a war, that has not started, to end...lets not start it to begin with.
(Iran is the country we are talking about here, so Im sure your not bringing Iraq into this.)

And who has 'nukes' (the term seems to imply 'weapons').
And about wanting to use Nukes...who bombed Japan and killed innocent people with nukes?

I got a better idea - why doesnt every country drop the nuke weapons - they just arent needed period.

Anyway,

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

I was talking about Iraq first, then Iran.

Ok, I'm not going to link anything. I'm tired,m and Google is 10x better. Learn to use it.

Now, Iran's prez is simply a bastard. He's got you all fooled. He's working with scientists in Syria to make chem agents at Israel (recent bombing)

This came from N Korea, hence he is allied with them. Don't say he's not, because WTF was a N Korean cargo ship doing in Syria then? And why did Iranian scientist die with Syrians at a missile testing?

Because Russia is sticking up for Iran, and China is too, and also allied with N Korea, you can see the Asian Alliance here.

Now, if you think that a fascistic state (Iran), a communist stats (China), an ex-soviet state bombing it's one people (Russia), and a dictatorship (N Korea) don't have something against the US, or the entire west for that matter, be my guest. If you can't think logically, fine. But if you're willing to believe most of the stuff on this site with absolutely no evidence, then you're just plain dumb not to think that this, with all it's evidence, doesn't point to something.

Now, I don't think there should be war. I've said it a ton of times. A SNIPER'S BULLET IS MORE EFFECTIVE! The Iranian people can handle their own gov's rebuilding. Russia's people are strong enough to do things themselves. China's gov is already hated by the masses, and a revolution is likely soon. And N Korea can just be ignored. In 10 years time they'll die of economic collapse.

Hence, just eliminate the ruling party, and WW3 can be stopped the end.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I was talking about Iraq first, then Iran.

There is still some confusion from what I see, could you go back over your recent post, quoted in dAllens post, and clarify please?

Also, could you please go over my last post on page one and answer the questions i posed to you?

Ok, I'm not going to link anything. I'm tired,m and Google is 10x better. Learn to use it.

Many, if not all relatively seasoned ATS'ers know how to use Google pretty effectively. Your refusal to link your arguments to any factual data is a sign that you are making conclusions without the basis of facts to support such conclusions. The burden is on you to prove your point, not the other way around.

Now, Iran's prez is simply a bastard. He's got you all fooled. He's working with scientists in Syria to make chem agents at Israel (recent bombing)

And you can prove this of course? Oh right, your not going to link anything, because you cant.
Besides, chemical weapons have been used for decades, hell a full century, why does he need to work with Syria to make new ones when im sure the black market could supply such agents.

This came from N Korea, hence he is allied with them.
what came from N. Korea?

Don't say he's not, because WTF was a N Korean cargo ship doing in Syria then?

I dont know, trading grain exports? Fuel? Who knows. I dont speculate until more evidence is offered.

And why did Iranian scientist die with Syrians at a missile testing?

Since when is it a crime for a country to develope missiles? Source please.

Because Russia is sticking up for Iran, and China is too, and also allied with N Korea, you can see the Asian Alliance here.

So China, Russia, and N. Korea have strategic interests in Iran, whats your point?

Now, if you think that a fascistic state (Iran), a communist stats (China), an ex-soviet state bombing it's one people (Russia), and a dictatorship (N Korea) don't have something against the US, or the entire west for that matter, be my guest. If you can't think logically, fine. But if you're willing to believe most of the stuff on this site with absolutely no evidence, then you're just plain dumb not to think that this, with all it's evidence, doesn't point to something.

You dont have to be fascist, communist (which china hardly is), ex-soviet, or a dictatorship to have something against the US or the west. Many democratic states and countries have much against the US, but that is for another thread.

You say all the evidence points to something. What evidence? Please, show us.

Now, I don't think there should be war. I've said it a ton of times. A SNIPER'S BULLET IS MORE EFFECTIVE! The Iranian people can handle their own gov's rebuilding. Russia's people are strong enough to do things themselves. China's gov is already hated by the masses, and a revolution is likely soon. And N Korea can just be ignored. In 10 years time they'll die of economic collapse.

Hence, just eliminate the ruling party, and WW3 can be stopped the end.

This entire point is very glib. You cannot simplify international relations, or lack thereof, in such a way. There is ALOT more at play than one man just pushing through policies you dont like.

I think you need to rethink your idea of how foreign policy works.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well, President Ahmadinejad of Iran has come and gone, unharmed, for all the comic xenophobia and Chicken Little-with-gastritis impressions. Hush now, time to go bye-bye... even big strong patriots have to go beddy-byes some time, you know.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is EASILY one of the most misguided, inflamatory, juvenile, and dare I say it, IDIOTIC threads I have read on this site.

And that's placing it above a lot of quality garbage, right John?

Anyhow, if he feared our people,

He DOES fear your people, if by your people you mean warhawk republican armchair generals who send young kids off to fight their wars.

he would not want to start a war.

HE doesn't want to start a war. The USA and ISRAEL are doing ALL the pushing here.

You do realize the only reason they fight is they actually think all 300 million of us can be converted?

Answer this for me please:

Was that opinion formulated with pharmaceuticals, or just heavy brainwashing?

If we resist, they would be afraid.

Bullies don't resist. Bullies, as the name implies, bully.

And yes, no doubt they ARE frightened that you are going to come and flatten their homes. Do you feel better now?

I've dealt with people like aqua velva jad all my life.

I somehow doubt that VERY much. Firstly, I'd be surprised if you had even met a Muslim, let alone an educated Muslim statesman like Ahmedinejad.

That reminds me actually... his name is Ahmedinejad, and your murdering of his name is not clever at all.

Fear and strength are the best way to silence them.

So you ARE a bully in your personal nature then, not just in your political tribe's sense.

You know, sooner or later, every bully gets a broken nose. If you have yet to recieve one, then you live a charmed life indeed. Or maybe it's just that you have not been about as much as you claim. What are you? 16?

they make us live in fear daily (or so they enjoy thinking so)

Er... the average Iranian ceases to give a damn about what the average American thinks past the average American's support/opposition for an unjustifiable, illegal, immoral, and downright evil war against Iran

If we make their leader live in fear, this means he will fear to convert us.

I fail completely to see where you are drawing these wild hypothoses from.

Aqua velve jad is of the Persian thinking. One thing big of Persians is their love of land reconquering, and another is making people hate their gov or make them so afraid as they will rebel. We need to turn the tables.

Ah.... you are so clearly an educated man on Persian culture. Watch that Fox Special on Iran did you? Bravo. I must say, people say education is dead in the States, but you just blew that theory away with that closing tirade.

You want to know why people in the West are turning against their governments? Here's a hint, it's not because some guy from Iran whispers subliminal messages of rebellion at them.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Links:

I've read most of it from right here on ATS.

Iranian scientists junk:
www.freerepublic.com...
N Korean Cargo ship junk:
www.cnn.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/09/17/wsyria117.xml
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Russia and China with Iran junk:
www.chinadaily.com.cn...
www.breitbart.com...

Iran with Syria junk:

You people, by far, prove the stereotype that the average Westerner is getting more lazy by the day. You couldn't even type in a few letters in a search box.

Good God, now the human race can't even pick up fingers, let alone their legs.

Our future

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

This came from N Korea, hence he is allied with them. Don't say he's not, because WTF was a N Korean cargo ship doing in Syria then? And why did Iranian scientist die with Syrians at a missile testing?

So Syria had chem agents via Iran from N Korea.

So knock out the Syrian weapon.

Sounds OK with me.

Definite that N Korea trades with Iran for oil.. US has none to give...
unless America plans to do a Stalin...

Iran could be the savior of the world if it developed Tesla energy sources.
Plutonium batteries used for deep space vehicles are the ionizing idea
set forth first by Tesla, and need not be radioactive.

The Tesla tech workers might be killed off one by one but Iran
would have no nukes around to attack.

If the IRAN succeeds each home would have a mini generator for
household needs. Complete destruction of the west.. well oil companies,
banks and such would evolve have to realign.

Thank you very much.

[edit on 10/5/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
yet another unrealistic gorman post. Good job!

I say, at this point, let everyone nuke each other. Blow humanity off the planet and into kingdom come, where we should have been a long time ago. Lets have peace for the earth finally without us here. Thats just me.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think the hatred of isreal stems from official sources here, they use patsy foreign leaders to attack isreal, its a stupid childish game that a powerful GOd or being told many over time and those people wrote it down. Now were living it, welcome to prophecy come to life. Humans are stupid. keep it up r-tards.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Israel defends itself better than America does.
The 9/11 official story is so full of holes no winder people fear the
Osama videos.
Osama saids he was coming and America did nothing, knew nothing...
no intelligence what so ever to find subversives learning to fly.
America is no kick ass country that for sure.
The elite just kick the ass of the innocent people in airliners and the WTC.
And get this, the people get some garbage mouth explanations.....
you get people on forums asking whats wrong with America.
Elect another sappy president... the world is watching.

End the war.. put an end to cutting the slack, cut no slack, clean up America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join