It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Schneider was delusional and i can prove it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Philip Schneider was delusional and i can prove it in one word "Rhyolite"

from an interview with Philip Schneider
www.illuminati-news.com...

"Philip was a complex person. he had brain damage after a bomb was dropped on him while working as a civilian structural engineer for Morrison-Knudsen in Vietnam. He had a "Rhyolite" clearance. He was learning disabled, brilliant in some areas, yet unable to fill out a form in the Doctors office"

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I, for one, do find his claims hard to believe but is it really so inconceivable that one could have a rhysolite clearance? If it was called a "gold" clearance, would it have been any more believable? Gold is a rock just as rhysolite is.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i would of belived him more if he had said he had code green clerance or code omega alpha w/e .... its just the fact he used rhyolite and says his father had cosmic clerance and the fact he was a geoligist it doesnt add up sorry but thts just my opinion

[edit on 24-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Of course Phil was delusional.
He was either:
A - Suffering from a medical condition which caused hallucinations.
B - Witnessed something he shouldn't have, went public with it, and ended up labeled "delusional" due to that.
Discrediting witnesses is an ancient tactic.
Which one of these is true I don't know, but it's certainly one of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Of course Phil was delusional.
He was either:
A - Suffering from a medical condition which caused hallucinations.
B - Witnessed something he shouldn't have, went public with it, and ended up labeled "delusional" due to that.
Discrediting witnesses is an ancient tactic.
Which one of these is true I don't know, but it's certainly one of them.

good point
but im not an intelgent man and i feel .....argh screw it who am i to say i feel bad enough calling out a dead man who cant defend himself as it is i think ill drop it ..sorry phil rip x

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Not to mention you dont bring any proof that he was wrong. You are just discrediting him to make the point that he was lying.

First of all, even if he was sick, why does that mean he is lying? Cant you be sick and still tell the truth?

There was plenty of assassination attempts on his life, and the government killed his partner as well. Then the guy died from "suicide". Believe that if you like, but dont say you have proof that he was lying, because you simply dont.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

its only my opinion

but it just doesnt add up why say you had rhyolite clerance and father has cosmic could he not think of a more expandable word than "cosmic" ...go watch one of his videos where he starts showing rocks to the audiance his like a little kid at show and tell and the id card as if you would rip it up and throw it away tht would be your 1st peice of evidence wouldnt it?and i havent seen not one of the 14,000 documents he siad he had have you?...go watch one of the vids again he stutters he umms and arghs he dosnt go into detail he goes off topic constitly.........

im not buying it like i said he was probly a member of loads of conspiracy sites it was no doubt his hobby along with geology

new topics

top topics

join