It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Adams' highly satirical, hilarious, and informative "op-ed" piece on Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Adams' has stirred up a minor controversy with his latest satirical "op-ed" piece on Ahmadinejad's visit, it's very, very funny and is also touching off on some very verboten topics in the American and world media.

I wish I could quote it in its entirety, but it's heavily laden with profanity so I'll just link to it here:

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
funny. Ive always been a fan of Scott.... this makes me laugh all the harder because I'm not used to him using that kind of language.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Thanks for the link. That was an hilarious piece..not surprised he is getting some heat for it..the truth does hurt.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

Indeed, the Zionists are people with chips on their shoulders and a list of preprogrammed responses when those chips get knocked off!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Oh man, that's just brilliant.

Don't know about his usual use of language, but it didn't detract from his point, so I guess not shocking to me.

Of course, when it comes to nukes, crazies and buttons, I have to point out the analogy of alcohol/tabacco and crystal meth. ie, that if A or T were invented today they would be as illegal as ice, so just 'cause one nut has a red button at his convenience, doesn't mean they should all have one. Sooner or later someone will actually want to use it.

(Was it Clive James who pointed out that for eight years the US had a President who was likely to hit the red button just to see if it brought room service?)

but that op-ed, wonderful, an actual text-book use of irony...what he says applies to my country just as much...

"those Iranians need to learn slavish copycatting from professionals like us, when the PM is trailing in the polls he announces his intention to lead the party to the next election and for all of the next term if elected without changing policy, now that's how you show tribute to true leaders"...

top topics

join