It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
coinicidences truth or over active imagination?

The Maya civilization is a Mesoamerican civilization, noted for the only known fully developed written language of the pre-Columbian Americas
en.wikipedia.org...

Washington, D.C., is the capital of the United States. "D.C." is an abbreviation for the District of Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...

Columbia is the first popular and poetic name for the United States of America; it is also the origin of the name for the District of Columbia,
en.wikipedia.org...

please watch
www.youtube.com...

Denver Airport
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

ok so my point is? myas where pre Columbian
Americians are now Columbians hard to belive?

maybe they" have known for century's of this calander or somthing similar and have been planing building for a very long time

i need some feed back and some questions please because i have to much infomation tht i cant put into words ( im not ovelry educated sry)

thanks and lets hope this is all nothing and all tht happens is as a race we become more aware and more educated

but i think tht is at least happening here on this site we all trying to wise up and see what is really going on in the world and with our lifes

[edit on 23-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

ok so my point is? myas where pre Columbian
Americians are now Columbians hard to belive?

I'm not quite sure what your point is.. Could you try to clarify?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
When you look into the history of Maya and where their calendar came from it makes you wonder WTF was going on back then. Some white dude comes out of no where. Has a long flowing white beard and gives them this calendar. I don't know if the white man came in and took credit again for something they may not of had a hand in doing. History shows the white guy has taken credit for things he did not do. The Mayan calendar maybe an exception and a strange thing indeed. They give this guy a name called Quetzalcoatl and he is suppose to return.

My bad. Quetzalcoatl is Aztec and not Myan. The story of a white guy bringing the knowledge of the Mayan calendar is still talked about. To bad you can't just delete a your post.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
am i the only one tht sees theses coinicidences? tht they have had this infomation for century's tht denver airport in significant its main concourse is called the "Great hall" is denver airport come Nov/Dec 2012 going to be busy with all of these "elite" flying into it for the safty of Mt Weather and they have known of this outcome for a very long time?

ask a mason the time he will say there is no time do they rock to a differnt calander than us?

top topics

join