It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader plays down 'US war'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Iran leader plays down 'US war'

news.bbc.co.uk

The Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has said that Iran is not heading for armed conflict with the United States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Uh oh!
I guess everyone who have been beating the war drum to go to war with Iran are getting mighty disappointed by this!

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-9-2007 by chinabean]

[edit on 23-9-2007 by chinabean]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah OK, Lip service for his trip to the U.S. Yesterday his boss Iatola who ever repeated the Israel should be wiped off the map statement and talked about how they can hit the U.S. bases in the region with their missiles. The guy is a satanic jackal and I would like to see the secret service shoot him on the floor of the U.N. Right in front of everyone, Then have President Bush come to the podium and say this is what happens when you threaten Americans or their Friends.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Yeah OK, Lip service for his trip to the U.S. Yesterday his boss Iatola who ever repeated the Israel should be wiped off the map statement and talked about how they can hit the U.S. bases in the region with their missiles. The guy is a satanic jackal and I would like to see the secret service shoot him on the floor of the U.N. Right in front of everyone, Then have President Bush come to the podium and say this is what happens when you threaten Americans or their Friends.

they could of ran that by letting him "visit ground zero"
and BOOM HEADS HOT!!!
then say it was a "patriotic" citizen that shot him and was a lunatic blah blah and then Iran gets angry and then America goes " WHAT FOOL!? YOU WANT TO FIGHT!?" and Iran goes " BRING IT BIABIA!" and there goes the war

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
boom shaka laka boom!
with the hanky panky when the bullfrogs jump from bank to bank
with the A-E-I-O-U KURRR PLUNK!

top topics

join