It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Installing Husband 1.0

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Try rebooting in safe mode! It's the only way. But laziness can also be cause by a fragmentation. I recommend videogame 10.3. Just to clear some of that up!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

This was just great. You made me laugh. I must show my 1.0 husband this.

So, so true though isn't it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

That is just what makes it so funny...and the comments after by others had me rolling on the floor even more....

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thats so funny, I had to give you a star on your post Access denied. I have never heard it explained exactly like that. Real cute

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

Thanks Voyager1...I agree it is the funniest thing I've read...and computer lingo usually causes my eyes to glaze over..

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Try rebooting in safe mode! It's the only way. But laziness can also be cause by a fragmentation. I recommend videogame 10.3. Just to clear some of that up!
Yep maybe I need that program, how much does it cost to get that stuff, 'cause if I'm gettin' it used from ya it better be 50% off or I'm not gonna buy it from ya bro !!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have had the same problems upgrading from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0. It seems Wife 1.0 constantly runs Frumpy Clothes 2.1 in the background and I have lost two of my favorite programs for good 69.0 and BJ 2.0. There does not seem to be an upgrade for those. I did try to hack the program with some codes from Jewlery 5.1 and Flowers 3.2. I did get very close to regaining the lost codes, but instead ended up triggering a Tease virus. I tried a backdoor access on Wife 1.0 and it immediatly shut down the whole operating system for a few days.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Bruce

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Bruce

If all else fails you could try "new car 3.2", 3.3 or 3.4. Yes, I know "new car 4.0" is available now but it's much cheaper to buy 3.4 and upgrade with "shiny & sporty 1.1". Current wife programs are not configured to recognize the difference nor do they have the memory available to scan it with "my fancy car mechanic 3.0" However, watch out for "take a look at it daddy 1.3" as she has proven on many occasions that she can process any "NC" via this application. There are only 2 things worse, "cry to daddy 1.04" or (have eraser ready) the two disc set, "my daddy the mobster 1.01" on disc one and "my daddy the mobster-old country (Italian) version 1.02". As you can see, these old daddy programs require little disc space or memory to run. Also due to there effectiveness there has been little need to version up more than one or two generations.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
husband 1.0 thats a good one!

i wish girlfriendthatdoesnotcheat1.0 would be released already!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masterchief117

That could go both ways my friend....however...Iam not holding my breath for boyfriend/husbandwhodoesnotcheat1.0....:shk:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have updated my system with EmotionalFriend 143 program. Works great when Husband 1.0 is not working well.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ah Irishlass..good point to add...Yes that program does work well.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
am i the only male who suffers from the "yes love" virus
you know the virus were said boyfriend/husband looks like he is listening but in fact is thinking of something totally stupid and has not being listening for the last five minutes.

i caught this virus in my late 20s and have not looked back since

chickenfeet

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

Chickenfeet, thats no virus...that is part of the male DNA...sometimes it takes awhile to manifest itself....

And yeah...BTW..I'm female.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Chickenfeet, thats no virus...that is part of the male DNA...sometimes it takes awhile to manifest itself....

ok
yes i know its in our DNA:bash:
i was just trying to pass it off as a nasty virus

but i got caught, dammit

thats how i know your a female

chickenfeet

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

And don't you ever forget it!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link