It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Installing Husband 1.0

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Installing Husband 1.0
Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance
-- particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which
operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0, Nascar 2.0 and Golf Clubs
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?
Signed, Desperate

Dear Desperate:
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package,
while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter the command: "http: I Thought You Loved Me.html" and try to download Tears 6.2 and don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).
Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.
These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program but it does have
limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You
might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7

OMG LMAO...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Huh ??? I'm lost, could be that I'm running on Comic Geek 8.0 , gotta upgrade myself to proccess all this info , I'm lost ????:shk:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Rotfl! That was hilarious AD!

Steve-o that is funny that you dont understand

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
LMAO!!! I had to copy and paste and send to friends. That's a keeper!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by minnie

Oh Minnie that is just the point isn't it? GUYS just don't get it! When you get older hun..you will know too.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vckums

I agree...sent it to my sister...My brother in law is SO going to have my butt for this hehehe....

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I understood it, I was tryin' to act like a dummy and it payed off

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hahaha this is hilarious

i'm going to print this out and and give it to my next girl friend.. if there is a next one

hopefully it will lead to a successful, fulfilling relationship

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I hear about half the copies of Husband 1.0 came bundled with the malware program, Girlfriend 2.1.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I remember that old program wifebeater 1.0. Thought to be configurated wrong it was later found out that it was often loaded to handle nevershutsup 2.4 or bitchesandcomplains 3.1. Of course the less volatile lookintheclosetandgetoffmyback 1.3 which worked well on letsgotothemallafteryou'veworkeda12hourdaybecauseIneedshoes 2.0 combined with the sithereandholdmypurse 2.1

Just a joke ladies! I've never struck a woman in my life nor have I treated anyone like this. Unfortunately I have sat outside a shoe store holding a purse before.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Now I don't care who you are...that there is funny right there....

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

That was absolutely f'ing hilarious AD. Thanks to you my entire family and extended family get to brush up on the tech specs

that was sincerely one of the most amusing things I have read in a long time.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I called the tech support hotline for Husband 1.0 after I upgraded to 2.0 and found that I was having some glitches in the financial programming.

It turned out this version had a pre-installed Baby Mama module. Luckily for me the module only had one subroutine. I was told that some versions of husband 2.0 come with multiple Baby Mama modules, and those often come with several subroutines each.

They can't be deleted, either. So be absolutely certain of your software vendor before purchasing any version of Husband.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Didn't anyone know that husband 1.0 needs wife 2.0 along with the necessary implant vDD? Even once in a while, you can add child 3.5 or even bestfriend 7.9! Just to ensure husband 1.0 doesn't crash, I would also ensure that it's protected from the ex4.3 virus!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Cool Don..Glad I could be of service...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
OMG!! The original was freaking funny and then everyone just has me in stiches!!

Ladies be very afraid that ATSAddiction 2.0 could seriously damage Husband 1.0!!

MonKey

Whoo there Nelly!

AD you're a girly, right? So is Wifey 1.0 in any way affected by the ATSAddiction Syndrome?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Oh yeah...worse half hates my addiction..but then again he's not very fond of me or anything I do....So it's all good.The more I'm on here..the more ticked off he gets.. I LOVE IT...hehehe

I'm a spiteful little witch.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Rofl! This is a great post!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Can someone help install me with Boyfriend 5.0 , I really need that program 'cause I'm gettin' lazy .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join