It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO dirt torpedo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Maybe it's a weather balloon. Or swamp gas?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is the same vid with fake sound, slo-mo, and the title of White Sands UFO crash, which is interesting because that means it happened within 50 miles of my house.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This has been posted here now probably, 50 times? I think? Anyway, nothing UFO about it. It's a missle test.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
www.youtube.com...

dunno about that but its definately a missile test

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry but it is clearly a white, bouncing, flying saucer. I even thought I saw some dead aliens flying out after the last bounce.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Since you are sure of the missile test theory, may I ask what type of missile it was?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Sorry but it is clearly a white, bouncing, flying saucer. I even thought I saw some dead aliens flying out after the last bounce.

im not even gunna waste my breath, fingers rather!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence81

www.youtube.com...

Wtf? You are positive that it is a missile test, and within the same sentence you are unsure if it is a weather balloon or swamp gas? Pretty contradictory. Make up your mind...

In my humble opinion it is a missile test, and absolutely not a weather balloon or swamp gas...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

Originally posted by onthefence81

www.youtube.com...

Wtf? You are positive that it is a missile test, and within the same sentence you are unsure if it is a weather balloon or swamp gas? Pretty contradictory. Make up your mind...

In my humble opinion it is a missile test, and absolutely not a weather balloon or swamp gas...

its called sarcasm! ever heard of it?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Now wait, if this thing is flying and no one KNOWS what it is then doesnt that make it an Unidentified Flying Object (no alien talk here)? Now having said that, I cant find any evidence that it was even filmed at White Sands - there is a pile of speculation out there that it was, but speculation is merely opinion in a nice dress. One wouldnt think that video of anything being tested at White Sands would find its way into the hands of internet gods like us, at least not very easily and without some now unemployed goofball with loose fingers in the WS complex.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

You should watch the show "futureweapons" on the military channel, they show stuff being tested at White Sands Missile range all the time.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

I was just kidding about swamp gas, and weather balloons, it is clearly something hitting the ground at great speed, bouncing, hitting again and exploding.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I watch the Military Channel with regularity and have seen some segments that were shot from White Sands as well. I still havent found anywhere on the net confirming this video to be of a White Sands test unless it is speculation. Of course, anyone claiming it is an UFO of the alien flavor is wild speculation as well. One site says "apparently" or another says "possibly" - nothing confirmed one way or the other. It kind of looks like a guided missile that was lucky enough to escape destruction the first time it hit the ground - bet there were some guys in a bunker somewhere filling their pants. A UFO in the purest sense of the word....

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
thst's one solid missle, man. It hit the ground pretty hard the first time. if it was a missle, meant to explode on impact, with that kind of impact... wouldnt it have disintegrated on the first hit? Think about when you skip a rock across a pond. It's gotta be a rather flat, rounded rock to skip and not break the surface....

I dunno what that is, but it looks to be more than just a missle, and it looks from the way it bounced to be a flat round device of some sort...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
although it could be some sort of flat stealth craft shaped more like a wedge, and the first time maybe it landed on a rather straight trajectory so it ricocheted, but the second time, it rotated and hit at a funny angle which is why it broke apart.....

possibilities exist beyond aliens.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this was a popular clip. Wasnt this clip on some of those horrible scifi "documentaries", like the one that claimed a mummified alien body to have been found under the pyramids, and had that clip of all those people in egypt being abducted, and they got that woman who was obviously an actor to act like she had identified her dad as one of the abductees.... What the heck was up with that load of bullcrap?

I think that was like... Secret KGB UFO Files Revealed.... and then they showed the video of the KGB officers finding a crashed UFO.

Isn't that illegal to broadcast false information like that if you don't make it clear that the information is a fabrication?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here is my theory on this, despite all the "it's a missile" theories. It is a flying saucer (ours, or alien I don't know). When it hits the first time, it kills whatever shield that it had, then on the second bounce, with no shield, BOOM!!! Total garage sale in the desert. And it is White Sands Missile Range, I can tell by the plants in the video, which are pretty much only in the Chihuahua desert (which is in southern New Mexico).

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its a good video for trolls to play with..keep the conversation going now

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well, if it was filmed at white sands...where on gods green earth is the white sand?
might be at HSTT. A lot of people thought they saw UFOs on test nights.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

White Sands national monument is the white sand area, White Sands Missile range is a giant area that contains White Sands National Monument. It also contains Holloman AFB, the Trinity site, White Sands (town & HQ of the missile range) and lots of crazy secret stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join