It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us about your work for the government....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sorry if you have written about what you did in your life in some book or other, but us here maybe would like to know more about who jim marrs is. I heard alex jones say once that you workded for the nsa, is this true.

If that is true, what were your duties if you can tell us, and what is it like to work for such a group. Did working for them bring out your interest in this conspiracy work, or where did your interest in conspiracies come from?

I agree with you when you say if something happens, if its not an act of god, than its a conspiracy, this phrase you use alot.

If you did work for the nsa, can you answer us this question.

Would you like to comment on just how far mind control has come, in terms of technology and control of our populations. Do you think we are at a stage where they can control the lifes of anyone they wish? Can they even look back into anyones life, through there entire memory, without the persons knowledge? Do you think its a global group that does it, or still governments work by themselves, like russia has there own version and usa have there own.

Thx in advance for your answers, and i am sure plenty here would like to hear your theories on my questions, as i assume from listening to you over the last few years that you will have opinions on these things, and i am sure you know alot about subjects like mind control.

[edit on 9/23/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Howdy Andy1033,

I have never worked for the government except for a short stint in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. Then I served in a Military Intelligence Platoon within the old Fourth Army. I never left the States and our mission was prisoner interrogation, an activity in which I thankfully never participated. My most dangerous mission was telling my captain that the jeeps needed maintenance and then driving around the park with the fellows whistling at the pretty girls.

I do know much about the mind control experimentation which has taken place in this country since World War II. Watch for my new book from HarperCollins (due out next year) as there is a lengthy section on this. There are many good resources on this subject and there is not time or space to detail it all to you now. But, I will say that I don’t think they have perfected mass mind control as yet (although the proverbial “they” can make life miserable for an individual if they decide to target you) so don’t get too paranoid.

Jim Marrs

new topics

join