It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is So Much Activity At My House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
just now at 5:24, i was walking home from buying a drink at the local Dollar General i got to my street and heard the weird noise that i described in one of my other posts so i looked up and saw a UFO, it it was near sunset so the light was reflecting off of the silver alot it was the circular shape like they always are and it was around the hight off of the ground as the smoke trails in my other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and it was moving slow first it went forwards and up then it went in "reverse" and up and then it shot towards the sun and i couldn't see it anymore and once again there were like five jets flying towards where i saw the UFO. this is getting crazy out here!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow, and just think some of us go our whole lives without ever seeing a UFO, you must be very special.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
was that sarcasm? it's so hard to tell over the internet.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
when i was out skateboarding tonight i think i saw another one in the distance. they always seem to be in the same area

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Woah, that's like one long paragraph of "and... and... and". Try using grammar, I promise it helps.

Maybe keep a small camera on you at all times? Or if you have a camera phone you may be able to set up your keys on the phone for a "shortcut" to the camera.

That could be a good idea, especially since you say there's alot of activity recently.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
ok I dont get one thing , You say there is ALOT of activity arround your area so why dont You start carrying a camera , film camera , mobile with build in camera , basicly anything that can snap pictures or record movies??

If there are so manny flying arround thats exacly what we need , 1 decent photo or film that the debunkers cant debunk , and with so manny possibilities that You have , You should be able to snap at elast one decent one.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i have one digital camera that i just need some AAA's for but the quality is very low. i guess it's better than nothing though. the reason the paragraph is so messed up is because it was right after i saw it so i was excited.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by coryblood]

[edit on 24-9-2007 by coryblood]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
to hell with the quality , if you manage to snap a few pictures one of the will provide the usefull data for sure or if not one then all of them will provide some piece of data . So dont mind the quality just remember to carry it arround with you

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i'll try. i need to get a backpack so that i can bring it to school, it's too big to put in my pocket. i'll bring it today and try to get better pictures of the trails if they are there. i got some pictures of them in my other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but it was cloudy and all of that stuff so they didn't turn out good

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
well i didn't see anything this morning while walking to school i'm going to bring my camera every morning to try to get something though

new topics

top topics

join