It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ron Paul be the anti-christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm a little confused here. What has Prince William done to put him on the suspect list.

Prince Harry, on the other hand, has dabbled in a few verboten things. Are some of you confusing one prince for the other?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Ok first of all.. Love the avatar Dead..and second its better to laugh then cry right

[edit on 7-12-2007 by kain_the_hunter]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kain_the_hunter

I'm a champion, ready as I ever been.

Mark my words. If you guys see me in the "bad line," just know that's me talking trash the whole way down.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

LOL id be right there with ya bud,but id be swinging

As for the Champion thing..been there done that..lousy pay

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kain_the_hunter

Saving my energy for the big guy. From what I heard, I think I can take him. Haven't lost yet and won't ever.

I guess we'll see.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sent you a u2u dead. no reaon top muck up the forum with off subject material

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Actually I agree with some of the other posts that the Paulster seems to be saying what a lot of people want to hear. I like some of the things he talks about but I don't believe he can pull them all off without affecting the condition of the country.
You have to admit some of his ideas are extremely drastic and to implement these changes all at once would be like an Orthodontist over tightening a patient's braces in a hasty attempt to speed things up. I guarantee you some teeth, if not all, will break off at some point.
On a personal level he actually seems like an extremely nice man, very friendly and very likeable. Almost too nice. Haven't seen that in a candidate since Jimmy Carter, sadly this is the reason I cannot vote for the man.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's why I don't believe that Ron Paul is the Antichrist: when/if the Antichrist comes on the public stage, I would expect that the Lamestream Media -- which certainly is in league with the Dark Side these days -- would bend over backwards for this guy. They would all support him and pass him off as the greatest thing since the invention of chocolate pudding. With Ron Paul, the MSM hates him and tries to make him go away by ignoring his message and even erasing polls he has won. Doesn't sound to me like something the Antichrist would go through...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't think Ron Paul is the anti-Christ, if not for nothing else than the fact that he won't be elected President.

But I do find it interesting that several prominent KKK members and admitted Nazis have endorsed Ron Paul for president. So he may just be an unsuccessful anti-Christ!

Of course I'm joking because I don't think it should matter much who endorses a politician when that politician has nothing to do with the endorsement, nor has he/she sought it.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
So, now I'm curious as to what the ATS posters think about it... so now commence to bashing, agreeing, thinking... etc.

I think it's one of the most ridiculous things I've read on this site. Congrats.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
so other than a coincidence, is there a reason you think ron paul is the antichrist, or did it just make for interesting conversation?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Hillary Clinton on the other hand is perfectly possessed by a demon, but she's not the anti-Christ either.

I personally believe she is Mystery Babylon, Mother of all Harlots and Defilers of the Earth.

And she will be sitting upon many waters when Babylon falls ..

Also, she rides atop of the beast with the blood of the martyrs in her cup.
The beast is the global U.S. military machine. This is the literal "beast from the sea". She rides it, or will ride it when she becomes the next President. The blood of the martyrs will further the cause in the war on terror. Our fallen troops will make her stance on continuing the terror war more favorable to the american public.

When real war breaks out in the mid east, and Iran hits the U.S. in Iraq, Babylon will fall.

Then the Shiites will march on Jerusalem.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I have a hard time seeing the "anti-christ" spending his spare time delivering babies and advocating less government. ;-)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I will begin by stating that i agree that Ron Paul is one of the many Anti-Christs in this world but i don't think you can say that he is the One Anti-Christ Messiah the world has been waiting for I'm pretty sure when that person arrives it will be a much grander enterence and the whole world will see his signs and wonders.

As for the next dictator of America i see a high possibility that this little man from Texas will come through as the underdog and defeat the evil that is all to easily put in front of us in Clinton and Obama. I think there will be a big change as soon as McCain falls prey to either a heart attack or scandel.
For so long now the powers that be have controlled both sides of the political circus and we seem to have forgotten that and thought that this one man Paul is different and that we are actually in control here and that he might just be the one we have been waiting for. We see this great man preaching peace and love so noticeable on his rEVOLution signs. if your not familiar with the movie Land Of the Blind i suggest you take a look and see what can happen when a powerful revolution actually takes place and turns into just what it tried to defeat.

Another little problem with Ron is not so much his clean slate but that of his proposed running mate Alan Keyes dig a little deeper into his connections and you will find he's a keen member of the Bohemian Grove. I found this really strange considering Ron Paul's biggest fan is none other then Alex Jones the powerhouse behind uncovering the Grove why it is Alex never picked up on this little contradiction is a mystery to me maybe its because well who else can he back Obama? not sure but i must say well done to the Devil he sure has made a power play and managed to turn the majority of conspiracy nuts on the side of the powers that be simply by putting a little old man with rEVOLution signs on center stage.

Let me just finish of by saying if i had to vote which I'm glad i don't i would still vote for Ron just for the fact that well at least it will be a surprise when he turns nasty.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul the anti Christ?
Not anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Glory be to God the Most high and to his son Jesus Christ.
McCain is the anti-christ:
1.- He will come as a man of Peace. McCain repeatedly talks of peace with honor, while at the same time telling us there wil be more wars.
2) He will come mounted on a white female horse- a reference to McCain's career being completely dependent on his second wife's money. McCain married his second wife for her money. According to Jesus this is an adulterous marriage. McCain did not divorce his first wife because she was unfaithful but because she was injured and weak.

3.- He will come to deceive. McCain is the master of deceit. There are dozens of documented lies he has told. He contradicts himself on daily basis. Most important he falsely claims that he was tortured in Prison when in fact, he was in a hospital being treated as "crown Prince" and he made anti-American propaganda films for the Godless communists

4.- McCain will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected. McCain supports torture and the absolute power of the "commander-in-chief"; he has promised us at least a hundred years of war: "100 years, 1000 years, or 1,000,000 years" -in Iraq. Iraq = war.
5.- McCain will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel. McCain has promised us "more wars in the middle east" even though he knows this will force Israel into the war which destroy. It's nationhood. McCain accepted the endorsement of the Satanic false prohet Hagee (a corruption of Haagenti his true demonic name.)

6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart. McCain pretends to be good and righteous. He lives in adultery. Calls his current wife a C*nt and whore in public. He has physically attacked a fellow Republican senator. Rick Santorum and General Clark, have both called McCain "dangerous". McCain has already stated he will wage nuclear war on Iran --this is because it his only chance to win Armageddon and prevent Jesus Christ from returning.

7.- Dan. 9:26, says the anti-christ appears "as a Prince of the people who destroyed the Temple". McCain was called the Crown Prince by the Godless Communists who destroyed Chrisitanity and Judaism in Vietnam and China

8.McCain is being promoted by the false prophet and false miracle worker Hagee. revelation 13.11

9.He will exalt himself above all that is called God - 2 Thessalonians 2:4 the United States is one nation under God. McCain exalts by saying he puts country first. In other words, we should trust him and put the country other him, instead of God.

10. The antichrist "will uproot three kings" revelation Daniel7.8. McCain will uproot George Bush, The President of Iran and the Supreme Ayatollah of Iran when he is elected.

11. "He will have a fierce coutnenance" There are hundreds of photographs of McCain looking Fierce. Also, in many of his antiAmerican speeched he fiercely attacked us.

12. He will cause craft to prosper - Daniel 8:25 craft here means fraud. Fraud prospers under McCain. His campaign manager and those who surround him are lobbyists; he has voted for no-bid contracts that defrauded us of 9 billion dollars. He supports the fraudulent bailout of Wall Street just like Bush.

13. He opposes God - 2 Thessalonians 2:4 Jesus Chirst our lord and saviour commands us to turn the other cheek and love our enemies. McCain defies Jesus insisting on "more wars".

14. He will have power to make war with the saints and to overcome them - Revelations 13:7 McCain does this in numeorus ways. Saints refers to Christians. McCain defeated American Christians when he denounced America during his time as Crown Prince in Vietnam

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by stellawayten

Ron Paul is the only hope I can see for the USA via elections.

He most definitely is not the anti-Christ nor an anti-Christ. Hillary Clinton on the other hand is perfectly possessed by a demon, but she's not the anti-Christ either.

Now that was written with style form and panache.
Bravo !

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Could it be that Dr. Paul is telling us 'non-sheep' what we want to hear and then when he gets in he does whatever it is the anti-christ is suppose to do.

No. That is perhaps the least likely thing that would happen. Were he elected I rather expect the corporatists will arrange his assassination.

He has spent his entire career in public service speaking, acting, and voting as we now see him campaigning for President. Consistency and integrity are rather more defined by Ron Paul himself than the other way round.

I do think scepticism leads one to wonder if this is just another wolf, but in this case I am convinced the answer is No.

Again Astute !
Though Ron Paul is not needed to be elected, he delivered the message of freedom and how to be free .it is all that one man can do.
His message is that
America can only be the land of the free as long as it is the land of the brave.
From What I can tell, but it is far from conclusive ,Americans seem to be
casting off their yokes ,canceling their mortgages . Indeed the Fed is trembling and with each shudder it is bringing Americans closer to their true freedom..

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Let's see here, Ron Paul as the AC.

-- Rising fast like a political rock star using loopholes in the Constitution?

Nope, don't sound much like Ron

-- Not native to the country he seeks power in

Nope, Ron is native to the country. A natural-born citizen

-- Will fool many with his Golden Tounge of Treachury

Nope, Ron seems pretty honest and direct. No massive lies and flips

Come to think of it, this sound like someone else we know.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If anything I see Obama as the anti christ with Mccain even more so(the reason I say Obama mainly is simply because he's most likely to win and do some real harm).

However if Ron Paul were to win the election I COULD see how someone could view him as the anti christ simply because out of the blue this guy comes telling people exactly what they want to hear and it just seems too good to be true, because I suppose we're conditioned to an extent to believe that anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. So when you have a world full of absolute corrupt disgusting people like both Mccain and Obama and suddenly you have this shining beacon of truth and light like Ron Paul come out of no where, it would raise a few red flags for me and I'd watch him cautiously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join