It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ron Paul be the anti-christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Let me begin my post by saying that my friends and I are not Christian.

Okay, with that out of the way let me get to my point. I heard of Ron Paul about a month or two ago. I didn't give him much thought or attention until my friend (A) said that he is a strong Ron Paul supporter. He sent me a link to YouTube and I watched it thinking... this guy seems to be someone that I would vote for. I agreed with just about everything he said.

My friends and I were planning a get together because we hadn't seen each other in quite awhile. As my friend (B) and I were getting ready for the trip I mentioned Ron Paul and we began talking about his 'agenda'. I explained that I agreed with most everything he said. Then I mentioned how he kinda seemed like an anti-christ figure. My friend (B) didn't give it much thought.

Later that evening when my friends and I got together we began talking about Ron Paul again. My friend (A) said out of the blue... 'Ron Paul seems like an anti-christ figure.' My friend (B) and I were kinda taken aback. Then we laughed and said that I had just said the same thing earlier that day.

So, now I'm curious as to what the ATS posters think about it... so now commence to bashing, agreeing, thinking... etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
if im going to believe in an anti-christ actually existing, im going to have say prince william is my best candidate
i would say the most evidence points towards him considering he has been born under perfect conditions with a promising bloodline

these days its hard to determine through gut feeling if someone is the antichrist or not, like you and your friends did, because judging by gut feelings, i would say a good 40% the world could appear to be the antichrist if they were in power

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ahh damn, I got my names scrambled.
I was thinking more along the lines of Ru Paul being the Anti-Christ.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
from what i have read, the anti-christ will be the 8th king. this comes from the fact that in 1929 moussolini gave the church a large sum of money,and declared the vatican as a seperate country. there have been 7 popes since then. the 7th pope is to rule for a short time then give his power over to the 8th,who will mimic johnpaul xxiii. the decription is much deeper in revelation, i believe its around 13:16 but i'm not sure. if i find the link i will post it its a great read. i'm not sayin its true or the final word, but its a fun read

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Spectre0o0]

[edit on 23-9-.net/by Spectre0o0]

www.biblelight.net/satan.htm

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Ron Paul is the only hope I can see for the USA via elections.

He most definitely is not the anti-Christ nor an anti-Christ. Hillary Clinton on the other hand is perfectly possessed by a demon, but she's not the anti-Christ either.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
but i do have to admit i do like ron paul. i usually dont vote but i think i will this coming election, and it will be for ron paul

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I do like Ron Paul a lot. And he makes sense. I do feel like he is our only hope but this is what I'm talking about as far as anti-christ goes. My understanding of the 'anti-christ' is that he will seem like someone that will lead us to rightousness and then turn on us.

Could it be that Dr. Paul is telling us 'non-sheep' what we want to hear and then when he gets in he does whatever it is the anti-christ is suppose to do.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Could it be that Dr. Paul is telling us 'non-sheep' what we want to hear and then when he gets in he does whatever it is the anti-christ is suppose to do.

No. That is perhaps the least likely thing that would happen. Were he elected I rather expect the corporatists will arrange his assassination.

He has spent his entire career in public service speaking, acting, and voting as we now see him campaigning for President. Consistency and integrity are rather more defined by Ron Paul himself than the other way round.

I do think scepticism leads one to wonder if this is just another wolf, but in this case I am convinced the answer is No.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
well, i really hope that he gets elected but i don't think it will happen.

for one, the powers that be would not let it happen and two, he is being smeared as a kook.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if he does get elected if he doesnt do what they say thell send him a video of JFK's career. in an unadressed envolope with a illumnati emblem.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't think Ron Paul is the anti-christ either. While the anti-christ is supposed to be a person who will carry the favor of a great many people and appear as something of a much needed "savior" (not in the Christian sense of the word) during tough times, don't forget that there are also plenty of good people who are sincere and well-intending in their actions. I believe Dr. Paul is one of those people.

I also fear for his well being, especially if he gets elected. And, if he does get elected AND something happens to put his life in danger, ooooooh boy I think things in the USA would get extremely tense.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The anti-christ is an urban legend. The term 'anti-christ' only appears in the new testament 5 times to describe any person whose message is not the message of christ.

The current era's definition of the antichrist does not exist in biblical reference.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Anti Christ is actually a piece of translational butchery which many have taken to heart.

There is no word in english for what the original text was saying.

It is sort of 'a person who disagrees with christ'

you may notice there are lots of people like this

Hillary Clinton on the other hand is perfectly possessed by a demon, but she's not the anti-Christ either.

....ooooook

No. That is perhaps the least likely thing that would happen. Were he elected I rather expect the corporatists will arrange his assassination.

Here is the biased nature of conspiracy theorists.

If George Bush said the EXACT same things that Ron paul does, and he started actually doing them now...you know what?

You lot would STILL be looking for his Agenda.

While the anti-christ is supposed to be a person who will carry the favor of a great many people and appear as something of a much needed "savior"

Ive been telling people that im the antichrist for ages, its no big thing.

I believe differently to christ, i dont want mankind to bow down to god, simply because there is 0 reason why god is better than any man.

Man, i would say, is superior because of what he has accomplished without divine abilites.

This universe is for humans, god can recognise this or not be part of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm sure there will be some evangelical churches that will use their flocks fear of the "anti-christ" as a political weapon again. In the 2000 Republican primary there was a lot of talk among evangelicals about John McCain being the "anti-christ."
Back in the 80's, I heard alot of talk about Ronald (6) Wilson(6) Reagan(6). This happens every election cycle.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
One thing I would like to point out is, the Antichrist means that he will be a deciever. He will be a lier, someone who is under a "cloak of shadow". Ron Paul is the perfect specimen, which therefor indicates that he is the perfect canidate for being the Antichrist. For instance, Prince William and Hilary. Both of them have done things wrong, and the media has found those things and blown them wide open, exposing them as doing wrong. This proves that they are incapable of deception, because someone has found some dirt on them. However, try to find some dirt on Ron Paul. There is nothing. Nada. Zilch. Everyone I talk to believes Ron Paul is great and is someone we should have for president. This is EXACTLY what the Antichrist would be like. Who would suspect that such a great person, someone who has done no wrong to anyone, someone who has such great morals, to be the Antichrist? If he had a fault, I would be 100% behind him. But he has no dirt. No flaw. That makes me distrust him all the more. Yeah, some of you will be like, "That's no excuse!" and "You are just saying that because he is perfect and you are jealous", or some other nonsense. But think about it. Actually think about it. What kind of person can not try a drug just once, drink a acholic beverage just once while under age, have a affair on his wife? What kind of person can have no parking tickets, no speeding tickets, no DUI or MIP or anything?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ezo24

I want 4 minutes of my life back.

Religion and Nostradamus shouldn't even have this sort of legitimacy. You're talking about a book who's savior is 7 years late, and man who's "predicted" a handful of modern events.

Oh, and if Ron Paul is the Anti-Christ... I'm voting for him twice.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ezo24

The answer to that question is relatively easy to answer. A person who is so afraid of breaking the law. Or a someoen who just really never leaves his computer long enough to get out and about because he is reading conspiracies.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by kain_the_hunter]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I believe in God, and I believe in the Bible. Yeah, I'm not the greatest example of a christian, but I try sometimes. But if people give me # about "some book" and say that Jesus is "7 years late", I say ok. If Ron Paul is the Antichrist, and you believe in him, he will turn on you. He will kill you, and you will go to hell forever. But, # happens right? lol....thats why I'm kinda afraid of the Antichrist coming to power...But I just started my campaign against Ron Paul because of people like you, people who don't want to believe that there might be an Antichrist.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well i dotn exactly use the term "anti christ" but i do acknowledge that there will be an evil ruler to bring suffering to us. Just because someoen dont use the same terminology dont mean much. with that said Relax guy!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ezo24

Ignorance at it's finest. When does a person know when he's detached from the reality in which the rest of us dwell? Is he the outsider or are we? I'm putting my money on the first.

Oh,Bring on the flames. I'm not afraid or impressed by the threat. You might even hear me laugh a few times.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join