It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Dilemer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i have a dilemer

if all this 2012 stuff is true IE: massive global disaster with the loss of millions of lifes what do i do ? do i tell my loved ones friends and family of what i have "discoverd" or do i keep quite as ignorance is bliss and they can live the rest of there lifes without to much worry because there dosent seem that much chance of survival unless your in some underground bunker(denver /Mt Weather springs to mind ) maybe thats even the reason why government havent and wont tell us untill its way to late (if they ever do and of course if it is true) whats the point in the government saying today ...ok folks 2012 is gonna be hell on earth i doubt many of you will survive but we will have a nice day ya'll

so what is the general consensus here? do i or dont i tell?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i always take the liberty to tell all my family and friends about it, but thus far, it has only been met with laughs and bickering, nobody around me really takes it seriously regardless of all the information pointing towards it from numerous ancient civilizations, and pretty strong evidence to top that
lets face it, 99% of the population are completely apathetic and ignorant of serious events around them

but i believe everyone should at least be warned, if they choose to laugh and take it lightly then that is soully their choice but at least you have done your part in trying to help and possibly save them

the burning question is though, once i do know, once i am positive there will be natural disasters wreaking havok upon the earth, what can i do to save myself?

maybe some people here know the answer, but as for me i live in a city like most of us people sitting here typing on computers, and in order to take action of any kind, it would require me to completely drop everything in my life and go live in a cave in the mountains, that is a mighty big sacrifice, and i would have to be extremely sure about the impending events

unfortunatley i personally am not, i mean how can i be, how can any of us be 100% sure, so i just hope a huge sign reveals itself to us, this huge sign would more then likely still be overlooked by the ignorant masses, but at least for those of us whom are searching we would truly know to begin taking serious action, and begin critically thinking where the safest places would indeed be for all of us who were left out of the underground bases

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
im sure this "sign" if it comes will be in the shape of some very serious weather changers and maybe animales behaveing very oddly nearer the time again like you im kinda unsure as to what to belive i mean try talking to people about what could of happened on 9/11 and what could be behind it and your met with blank faces and are made to feel alomst insane

but i find it hard to belive any government knowing about this would not at least take some precautions i mean just look at Norway at least i think its Norway they are makeing like a seed ark under the gound where by all the worlds plant seeds are going to be stored and they have only just started it but it will be complted and fully stocked come 2012 so i hear it makes you wonder

the only real comfort i can take from this is that i really wouldnt want to be part of this NWO after the dust settles and the powers tht be resurface from there undergound bunkers and take full control over the new world to be honest i realy would rather be dead just think of who will be selected to survive and look at there past records like i said before IF it is true im more than willing to chuck my chips in with the universe and let it have its way with me lol

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
the only real comfort i can take from this is that i really wouldnt want to be part of this NWO after the dust settles and the powers tht be resurface from there undergound bunkers and take full control over the new world to be honest i realy would rather be dead just think of who will be selected to survive and look at there past records like i said before IF it is true im more than willing to chuck my chips in with the universe and let it have its way with me lol

Same here. I dont mind dying to be honest. Ive been here 32 years and ive experienced enough to know that things will only get worse for human kind as technology increases. Imagine 50 years from now when we can probably kill entire continents with the press of a button and space weapons.

Not interested in starting over again after a global catastrophe, specially not under the same stupid humans we have running the planet now. What would be the motivation? Build up a new society just so some other jerks can get rich?

What human kind needs is genetic upgrades to make us much more spiritual and less violent. But I dont really have any hopes for that...

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
forgive me im unsure of how to do the quote thing im new to forums

"What human kind needs is genetic upgrades to make us much more spiritual and less violent. But I dont really have any hopes for that... "

if you read up about the mayn calander or watch a few vids on youtube you will see they also predict great spiritual awakeing ive read they invisage us being telepatic and as you read all over the net if this 2012 thing happens it will not last long so there is a high posiblity tht all tht survive this and rememmber on the whole its going to be them same powers tht we have now so just imagine them with almost super powers and tht same thirst for power and greed i say we are better off out of it

[edit on 23-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I think this 2012 has many sides.
First, IF this is it, well... it will be for each of us one day anyways. This is ONLY be more interesting going thru it as a whole civilization...
Second IF this is all bull***t, then most of us will know it by 2013.

But it makes me wonder about all the bible "end of days" and how this is more and more pushed in by various groups in also various ways. It makes me suspiscious about the Israel agenda, for one exemple... Smell propaganda.

And then, for me, in this particular space and time, it IS a new begining and I now see many personnal views that were just plain locks on doors to better living. The "born again" out of religious context is a good thing, for me, anyways. I didn't die, but I start on a new ground were there is no limits. Just things to do, things to love and things to learn. I guess I am living that spiritual awakening...

I just gave up the things I learned to hate and to fear.
And 2012 just look like another year on my calendar.
(...Just know that I am moving in a remote area, away from big cities... ;-)
)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i agree with the spiritual side of things i was reading tht not only we will get like a super boast up the evoultion laddder they pedict tht in the next few years things in genral will go into trubo the quicking ive heard it called along with other things but the may's also predict cataclysmic catastrophe tht comes with it albiit it wont last for tht long all depends on what you call long i guess and as i said what if its been known by the powers tht be the "elite" and they have been preparing for this for century's

ok of topic sligtly if u want to know if someone is a mason you ask them the time and they say there is no time is this a clue ? do they rock to a differnt calander?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey, I am quite new to this website so I don't know exactly the proper way to do this. I saw an interview on You Tube from something called "Project Camelot" which is quite interesting, I suggest looking it up. But this particular interview was with someone called Mr. X. He says that he saw documents about how the government knows that Aliens (I think Greys) are going to be doing a mass landing near the end of 2012. Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

top topics

join