It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nullifying chip implants...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

On the other hand, schizophrenic people have thought that outside forces were controlling their behavior and thoughts with technology all the way back to James Tilly Mathews in the early 1800s. Only they didn't know about electronics at that point, so he came up with a complicated story about a sort of magical pipe organ called the Air Loom, and thought that dwarves had implanted his brain with a bar magnet in order to project voices and compulsions into his mind.
...There IS no external influence. It's all in your head. I don't know if that's more or less horrific, to be honest. But there's no easy fix by somehow plucking a radio out of your sinuses.

Well, thank you, THANK YOU !
See: This is what I was hoping for: INFO.

These are the things that made me seek info. on your website about stimoceivers, mind-control & nullifying chip implants:

1.) DUE TO MY EXPEREINCES: My husband forced the whole psychiatric-type industry stuff into my life beginning in 1996. We were in a marital conflict, and since he worked in the medical field, he had connections he used to discredit me as a Mom, and to set things in such a way that, if I sought a divorce, he would definitely get custody of the kids. However, we never divorced because, after all the misery inside Texas MHMR, the best I could do was come back home & try to recover from it all - while being heavily sedated with downers. My only "mental illness" is I'm kind of a hyper-on-caffeine, nerdly, sometimes nagging, lost her attractiveness housewife, who was raised so old-fashioned, she knows nothing of divorce proceedings.

But his forcing me to be involuntarily locked inside Texas MHMR for over a month-at-a-time, sometimes over 2 months-at-a-time, means I have been exposed to, and have experienced, some out-of-the-ordinary things.

As far as my belief in Mind Control, I believe I experienced it first hand in 2008 at 2 different facilities that year:

a.) First, it was "Bow Down" at the day room table at the Beaumont, TX facility, and then I was soon transferred up to Rusk State Hospital, where it was

b.) Secondly, "Shrug Up To Heaven" in the hospital's court's waiting room. When this second thing happened, there was several men & 1 woman sitting right adjacent to me, and she asked me, "Are you hurting?" or "Does it hurt?" And my honest answer was, "No. It actually feels good to do, like yawning." And it did. It was a pleasurable release to shrug my shoulders up, and lift up my face to the sky. It was a compelling physical urge. And only then & there did I feel compelled to do it over, and over, again.

Man, I have so much to tell that's happened to me over the past 20 years since the first involuntary committal. There were 2 other instances: one happened in the late 1990's, and the other day's events happened in 2002, that have shown me that some know how to heighten the sensation of pleasure in other people to an abnormally high level. Explosions of pleasure in the abdomen that were like waves of sensation in the stomach, to where all you can do is lay there on your side & giggle & enjoy it. And that other day in 2002 was unspeakable. But I realize that, if the sensation of pleasure can be heightened, so too can the sensation of pain.

To me, even though those things only had to do with my senses, they would be considered a type of mind control. Because we detect our senses (feeling, seeing, smelling, hearing, taste) in our MINDS.

2.) DUE TO WHAT'S WRITTEN IN THE KING JAMES BIBLE: Since my experiences in Texas MHMR & at home were so bad, they drove me to repentance & drove me to start reading my Bible to seek promises of God's salvation. Seemingly coincidentally, it just so happens that the Bible has many references to:

a.) Sin Causers - things & people that CAUSE others to sin. This is "offences" in the King James language, and "skandalon" in the Greek language.

b.) Drug Witchcraft - there are very, very many complaints about different drugs messing up people's actions in both Old & New Testaments. Alcohol is talked about a lot, the hemlock plant is also said to destroy the judgment of other people (causes wrong judgments), and Isaiah 30:28 says there would be "a bridle in the jaws of the people, CAUSING THEM TO ERROR". Interestingly, the Greek word for the old English word "witchcraft" and "sorcery" is "Pharmakeia", from which we get our modern word "Pharmacy". Pharmakeia is how people are being sold, it says.

So, I am interested in this topic because I am interested in how the very old Bible seems to have things to say about stuff that's going on even today: Sin-Causers/Mind-Control, and Pharmakeia/Drug Witchcraft.

I have a copy of a credentialed Psychiatrist, Jack M. Gorman, MD, who reports that 2 psychoactive medications, Ativan & Valium, were documented as causing sin in the patients. He calls it "Disinhibition" - where those medications caused the patients to do new bad things, like "shoplifting, arguing with their boss, and driving recklessly".

This topic is just a side interest for me.

But it is an interest because :

1.) My husband forced the whole psychiatric/mind-bending industry into my life, and
2.) I'm seeing the Bible talk about drugs, and how they can be used to "skandalon"/cause sin, like this:

(Isaiah 5:22 KJV)
Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

Isaiah 5:23 KJV)
Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

IF the Bible is saying that there exists certain men who are mixing drugs, who also "TAKE AWAY the RIGHTEOUSNESS" of other people, then it's saying those powerful drug-mixing men are causing others to sin.

To be able to "CAUSE" another person to sin or do wrong, to me, might indicate some degree of influencing the mind, or Mind Control.

When I remember what I've experienced myself, and felt, in my own body, it makes me curious about the topic. So, I seek info.
Bedlam, What you've said in your previous post seems to make sense. It seems that a strong mind-control over other people would be physically impossible. Maybe this other stuff is just more subtle ways to affect the mind to more subtle degrees.

You know, maybe all this discussion with me is just a side-bar off of another topic in my life.

Maybe this is just "chasing a rabbit" (a waste of time) that has me distracted off of my memories of how my virginity was taken away from me when I was 12 years old in 1981, and legally a minor child, at my friend's house, while under the adult supervision of her family. I didn't even know what "a cherry" was, but my friend announced to me that I was soon to lose mine, even though I didn't know what she was talking about.

I've already explored that whole topic here:

Click the blue high-lighted text for thoughts about my life's weirdness...

What this amount of pursuing private thoughts does is make me unbelievable.
It does discredit me, doesn't it.

But there is one solid fact that is being washed away with all this online musing:

My virginity was taken away from me when I was 12 years old in 1981, and under the supervision of my friend's family.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ReJeCted

I'm gonna post this as protest to the next upcoming injection of Abilify on either the 19th or 20th of this month.

1.) The Bible Explains That Rome, Italy, the headquarters of the Catholic Church, is pushing drugs all over the world:

Rev. 17:2 "the inhabitants of the earth became drunk on the wine of her [Rome's] harlotry."

Rev. 18:3 "For all the nations have drunk the wine of her [Rome's] licentious passion."

Rev. 18:23 "all nations were led astray by your [Rome's] magic potion."

2.) People can be in our ( drugged-into-short-term-memory-loss ) Blind Spots :

Isaiah 29:15 - They brag about no one seeing or knowing them.

Isaiah 47:10-11 - Over-confidence in people's Blind Spots, not knowing they are only Blind Leaders of the Blind

3.) They've been sucker punching this housewife for many years:

Suffering Due To Stimulant Placed In My Nose While I Was Sleeping

I pray Jesus Christ will have mercy on me, and save me from never-ending injections of Psychoactive Medications that are creating the new side effect of popping & cracking when I normally turn my head.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Before the Abilify destroys my ability to COMMUNICATE what's going on,

please allow me to explain:

He's Still Kicking My Butt By Drugging Me

Jesus Christ, PLEASE SAVE ME !!!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Mind control exists. I have NO DOUBT about it now.

They are still shooting me up with Abilify every month. My joints are still popping. I'm not even 50 years old yet.

I used to suspect that the Mind Control device was in my sinuses. But after last year's committal, now I'm feeling the oddest sensation on my spine, around the point of my waist.

That point in my spine gets an unanticipated feeling of tightening sometimes when i'm laying on my back, trying to sleep. It is somewhat pleasurable and pushes me to stretch out, which is even more pleasurable.

It's as if someone wants me to know about these things.

Can you believe it ? 6 different forced committals in 6 different years, and 2 hospitalizations in mental hospitals in 2017 ?

Maybe there will be some kind of conclusion to this all around May 14, 2018. I can only wish. And I do wish so, because that's Israel's 70th re-birthday, and I hope God will save me from these dangers and physical destructions in correlation to that joyful event. There are Biblical reasons why I am led to hope that good things will happen then.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Not that anyone cares, but I have even more to Tattle on these Catholic Masters here in the South.

They're preparing me to suffer from their vengeance & Medication-Induced Hell Fire:

Been tattling on other sites:

[13:11:54] i don't know when or how, but have recently noticed that SOMEone has SOMEhow sharpened my teeth
[13:12:51] they are not in a normal tooth shape:  they are pointed - my left upper tooth, a big tooth halfway back is one of them
[13:13:46] the last tooth on my lower left (jaw)
[13:14:15] the last tooth on my lower left (jaw) has a small little bit that sticks up on the side by my tongue
[13:15:25] my canines have literally "spun" in their sockets, turned 45 to 90 degrees
[13:15:44] "spun" is exaggeration, but more technically "turned"
[13:16:39] the last tooth, upper right, in the back of my mouth, has a new sharp point to it, too
[13:16:58] extremely sharp, and right next to my tongue
[13:17:59] if i were to accidentally bite myself with these teeth, i know these teeth would cut either my tongue or inside of my mouth
[13:19:44] reminds me of that video clip from the movie about insane asylums (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest): when they electro-shock people, they have to put a rubber bit in the patient's mouth to prevent them from biting themselves due to the Electricity jolting through their brain
[13:21:30] Catholics still kicking my hiney...  All is prepared and ready for me to go to their Medication-Induced Hell on Earth

Somebody PLEASE rescue me from the Catholics here in southeast Texas who KNOW they are the SAME ONES who sliced & diced my hymen when I was 12 years old in 1981, and then later used Texas MHMR to label me Schizophrenic so no one would ever believe my testimony about the rape.

If you don't believe me, then just come TO me and examine these TEETH in my head. They've sharpened them in preparation to hurt me EVEN MORE.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Nobody magically sharpened your teeth. If anything, you may have chipped a few, which leaves the edges quite sharp. Go see a dentist.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I don't know who or how, but there are 2 on my left side (1 upper, 1 lower), and 1 on the right side (upper) that are abnormally pointed. I don't remember if my previous dentist did that.

But just this week, the back of my mouth was a bit swollen, and simple normal movement was as if I was biting myself. It caused a small dull ache. It was like this:

(Proverbs 30:14 KJV) 
There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives,
to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

That's how sharp these teeth are, but they were not always that way.

I could show them to anyone.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join