It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nullifying chip implants...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReJeCted
The God of the Jews is VERY, VERY anti-slavery.

Yet the bible demonstrates he is tolerant and open to human slavery, as he is absent from stopping it as detailed in Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9 and Colossians 4:1.

So, I don't know how you can preach all this great stuff about how anti-slavery your god is, when human slaves were a part of the economy and even regulated. Why didn't he stop it if he was against it? Seems pretty weak.

Or, more to the real point, God doesn't exist and it's all a fairy tale, which then leaves us with crappy human beings taking advantage and abusing other impoverished human beings. Sadly, I think that was the real truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Part of the proof that the Bible is NOT just kind of "pro-Israel Propaganda" is the fact that even what was wrong, but DID happen in history, is faithfully & dutifully retold by Israel.

Even the wrong-doings of Israel's MOST Important people are not denied.

But God never did wrong.

As far as trying to say that God approved of slavery, here's where He condemns it IN THE KING JAMES VERSION of the Christian Bible:

Exodus 2:23-24 - God was grieved by Israel's groanings while enslaved by Egypt.

Exodus 3:6-8 - God was grieved by Israel suffering under Egyptian slavery.

Joel 3:3 - Bad people bartered/sold children to get stuff, and God condemns it.

Amos 2:6 - God condemns the selling of people for silver & shoes.

Deuteronomy 21:14 - God forbid "making merchandise of" their ex-wives.

Deuteronomy 24:7 - God forbid "making merchandise of" other people.

Jeremiah 34:8-17 - God judged Israel's failure to avoid re-enslaving other people after having set them free.

Nahum 3:1,4 - God condemns the evil city Nineveh for selling entire families & nations through "sorcery"/Pharmakeia in the New Testament Greek language.

Zechariah 11:5 - God condemns the slaves' "Possessors" who kill or sell their slaves, yet hypocritically praise God.

2 Peter 2:3 - A prophesy that bad people will "make merchandise of" Christians (seen in King James version).

Revelation 18:11-13 - Rome, Italy's Merchandise LIst: Rome sells, "slaves, and souls (minds) of" humans.

But God's GOOD NEWS: Some Day the Slaves will TRADE PLACES WITH Their previous Masters:

Zechariah 2:9 - They trade places

Isaiah 14:2 - They will some day trade places with their previous Masters

Ezekiel 39:10 - The slaves REPAY their previous masters

Proverbs 22:22-23 - GOD REPAYS the Masters / forces a trading of places.

ALL SEEN MOST EASILY IN "The King James Version of the CHRISTIAN Bible".

God is Good.

edit on 6-11-2016 by ReJeCted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ReJeCted

Apart from when he killed a few billion people apart from a guy (Noah), his family and some animals?

Or when he told some other guy (Abraham) to kill his son (Isaac) as some sick test?

Or any of the other things he did that was pure evil?

Such a good god lol.

link   

Doesn't matter really, as religion and God are man made constructs used as an early attempt to explain the world around us. Thankfully, we now have reason, logic and rational thought to better guide us as we move forward in our evolution, hopefully leaving behind the fairy tales and make believe gods of all these religions.

All Praise to Cthulhu.

link   
ive had issues with implants. some dont neutralize with magnets. some are slightly magnetic and will move with the right magnetic field. Were being secretly monitored and expiremented on believe or dont, i dont care.
locations ive felt and seen are

Ear canal under skin
behind ear drum between cochlea
jaw
stomach left side
spine
butt
shin
shoulderblade

some are nano/micro bio-wire (shin for sure)
others are multi-alloy undetectable by x-ray
edit on 6-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

When you had them removed and analysed by medical professionals, what was the conclusion? Do you have any photos of the extracted implants?

I'm keen to know what the doctors' and/or scientists' conclusions were.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

OH. Creator God exists. No doubt.

In order to be an atheist, you would be obligated to believe that:

• Nothing produced Everything.

• Non-life produced LIfe.

• Randomness produced Fine-tuning.

• Chaos produced Information.

• Unconsciousness produced Consciousness.

• Non-reason produced Reason.

Lee Strobel has a publication that makes many good "INDIRECT PROOFS" of God's Existence:

Evidence Of God - by Lee Strobel

Just as you cannot explode a garage & thereby produce an automobile,

In the same way, our organized civilizations CANNOT BE the result of a Cosmic Big Bang alone.

There is enough "Indirect Proofs" of God's existence
to prove He must be just outside our ability to detect Him
with our vision/hearing - our physical senses.

Here's a funny argument: You've never seen your own brain.

How do you know your own brain exists ?

Because of INDIRECT PROOFS:

• X-rays, Cat scans, MRIs.

• Teachers told you that you had a brain.

• You're able to think, reason & feel right now.

• Etc.

Just because we cannot physically see or touch our own brains
does not disprove their existence.

JUST BECAUSE WE CANNOT SEE/HEAR/TOUCH GOD
does NOT "prove" that He does not exist !

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

The only place I've felt things that made me think I might have been given a stimoceiver while locked up against my will inside Texas MHMR for sometimes a month, sometimes 2 months at a time, has been in my sinus cavity.

And the Bible says "the Mark of the Beast" / a politician with a predatory mindset or viewpoint, will be "in the right hand or forehead".

BibleGateway - the Mark of Anti-Christ Politician (The Beast) IN THE FOREHEAD

What's BEHIND the "forehead" ? The sinus cavity.

And up there in Rusk State Hospital in either 1996 or 1999, as we were walking to the Cantina, it was the first time I felt it: each time my foot hit the ground while walking normally, something was popping inside my sinuses.

it was: Step/Pop, Step/Pop - as I normally was walking.

And then, within the last year, that weird sound my breathing was making.

Oh, and the bubbling & gurgling sensation at the base of my sinuses, right above where I swallow - as I'm laying in bed waking up in the morning.

Weird.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've never had them removed, in my left ear I took 10 neodymium torus magnets, moved them around and felt movement. The shin has wiring under skin, the rest of rather not explain how I learned

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

It is great that the health service submitted you to receive help, it is a great step!

Edit:

Please make me feel better and tell me you do not have primary custody of your child.

The King James version of the Christian Bible leads me to believe that mind-control is a very old practice that was what made SLAVERY POSSIBLE.

Mock me. I don't care. I have those Bible passages memorized & can show them to anyone.

As long as it's there in the Bible, I don't care who says I'm wrong.

Isaiah 30:28 in the King James version:

BibleGateway.com - Isaiah 30:28 in King James Version

"...and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err." / CAUSING THEM TO ERROR.

I will take it that you do not have primary custody, I am extremely grateful for the system in this instance.

Definition:

Every heard of the term " Err on the side of caution"?

err on the side of caution
phrase of caution

take a comparatively safe course of action when presented with a choice.
"it is better for a doctor to err on the side of caution and follow the most restrictive view of the law"

Personal attacks from you aside; get a life is rich from a person who is on a conspiracy site twisting the words of the people and misinterpreting every passage in the Bible to fit a delusional mold who has been in a mental institute in a locked secure room meant for violent and suicidal patients who enjoys video taping their son acting like a mind controlled subject at parties.

My life does not certainly compare to yours, I will grant you that, and if I need to become more like your life to have a life I prefer to have no life at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Muon To Gluon:

who enjoys video taping their son acting like a mind controlled subject at parties.
a reply to: MuonToGluon

The female voice you hear laughing is MY SISTER-IN-LAW who is holding the camera, who you also hear LAUGHING AT my son. The male voice is his Dad. I am NO WHERE heard in the video. I'm not even sure that's my back side in the white shirt & jeans.

According to the date on that video, that's 2 years after my first committal. My Husband, Psychiatrist & Texas MHMR shut down my Motherhood HARD with monthly Haldol shots, WHILE THEY VIDEO-TAPED that Segment, laughing the whole time.

I'm the Tattler, not the Culprit.

Why am I the Tattler? Because they're STILL shooting me up with anti-psychotic drugs, and telling me I'm LEGALLY OBLIGATED to ALLOW THEM to do it to me.

And now, after a year of Abilify shots, my neck & joints are popping & cracking with only normal movements.

Not to mention that the drugs made me pack on a new 100 lbs. of excess fat.

That was at the beginning of our family, and we were settling in & realizing the different ways we were raised meant there was a conflict in the type of lifestyles we wanted our sons to be brought up in.

My parents never drank, smoked, did drugs, or anything like that. His Mom was/is an alcoholic, his parents chain-smoked, and he (my husband) thought there was no problem with using other people's prescription medications, etc.

We had marital conflict right before the first committal: I have photos of bruises he gave me, kicking & punching me.

Oh, but you just keep on trying to pin some kind of fault on me while I sit here with the proof of so very much right here on my computer.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek. I have. It's just that, after all this time, I wish they'd stop drugging me so I can get back to a normal weight. Abilify and other anti-psychotics have made me pack on the weight. Etc.

Abilify causes diabetes. It seems it's done it to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Please believe me when I say this is all done by simulated reality using static and subtle hypnotic progression. I can prove it to you, find some soft anti static materials, find a room in your house where no one will care, cover walls and windows. Use charcoal mesh screen and a wool or cotton fabric that's thick also. They should be gone or severely reduced.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I agree with you that you have a most difficult life, I am not here to judge you nor are you here to judge me, I am only posting to the replies you have given me, and even if all of what you are saying is true, having primary custody of your child would not be wise considering the amount of drugs you are on and the way you are presenting yourself her irregardless of truth or not even if you come off the drugs as the chemical re-adjustments in your system can take years to stabilize.

Domestic violence is not for this thread, if you do have issues with past abuse there is a forum here that you can post in if you would like to get support from other members, if you do not think I understand domestic violence you would be very mistaken as I was not the victim I was the abuser.

I hope you find a equilibrium in your life and your physical health and mental health finds stability one day, however this forum section is not the place to find it, and the ATS forum as a whole is most likely not it either.
edit on 6-11-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The Topic of this Thread:

"Nullifying chip implants..."

Chip Implants are for Mind Control purposes, in regard to what Jose Delgado was doing.

I have felt what I've suspected might have been stimoceiver put in my sinus cavity while involuntarily locked inside Texas MHMR for 1-2 months at a time during 6 different committals in 6 different years:

If ATS cannot or does not intend to deal with the real situation,

then WHY post the topic ?

I would assume due to legalities. I understand.

I am not into conflict. That's why I have not seriously sought legal help.

After getting my butt kicked by so many people, it has taught me to avoid conflict as best as I can.

But the suffering with the weight gain that the Anti-Psychotics have caused does make me want to tattle anonymously.

I am not out to hurt anyone else. I just wish they (my husband, Psychiatrist & Texas MHMR) would consider trying to help me HEAL/lose weight - just as much as they CAUSED ME to gain the weight in the first place.

Thanks for letting me speak honestly about my private hell.

I'll shut up (again) now.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Why do you think the connection was made between :

• Mind-Control, and
  • Slavery

Because I'm living in THE LOWEST SOUTH of Texas.

The Gulf of Mexico is just a 30 minute drive from here.

Remember hearing about the Civil War ?

Guess who fought to keep SLAVERY CONTINUING: the SOUTH.

They're STILL DOING IT, just secretively through Psychiatric Methods.

And they SHUT DOWN ANYONE who knows the Bible and can TATTLE on them.

But I'm hoping Jesus will SAVE ME from the Psychiatric Masters here in THE SOUTH.

The Bible says God is going to DEAL WITH IT.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That is all well and good, however,I am from a place that is a tad more South then yourself; Australia (Sydney).

So the connections to the civil wars and you living in the far/deep South of Texas and the Bible and slavery etc, I cannot see.

Though I do know one thing for sure, *they* (whoever THEY are) are not shutting down people who know the Bible, especially in the Southern states of the US, and from the nice couple (moved here 20 years ago) I speak to occasional from an extreme Southern Bible state of the US who follow the Old Testament to the exact letter, talk about all friends and family and church goes from home; they are not shutting or controlling anyone that I know.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

They're STILL DOING IT, just secretively through Psychiatric Methods.

But that would be a terribly inefficient means of controlling people. You'd need to ensure they all take the meds all the time. Too much risk, I think.

But I'm hoping Jesus will SAVE ME from the Psychiatric Masters here in THE SOUTH.

Honestly, I would put more faith in yourself than your religion. You're a capable person, I am sure of it. Pull yourself up and out of this funk you're stuck in. I'm not disrespecting you but, if you rely on Jesus to save you, you could be stuck for a very long time

Instead, why not work at it yourself? or better yet, speak to professionals who are trained to help people in despair?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The current Psychiatric Industry is making its employees "The Masters",

and the Patients who have Psychiatric Products & Services FORCED onto them are "The Slaves".

I think the Bible describes what is happening now-a-days,

where the Psychiatric Industry Is dominating all who are labeled "crazy" by it:

(Jeremiah 34:15 KJV)
And ye were now turned, and had done right in my sight,
in proclaiming liberty [Freedom]
every man to his neighbour;
and ye had made a covenant before me in the house which is called by my name:

(Jeremiah 34:16 KJV)
But ye turned and polluted my name,
and caused every man his servant, and every man his handmaid,
whom ye had set at liberty at their pleasure, to return,
and brought them into subjection,
to be unto you for servants and for handmaids.

(Jeremiah 34:17 KJV)
Therefore thus saith the LORD; Ye have not hearkened [listened] unto me,
in proclaiming liberty [Freedom], every one to his brother, and every man to his neighbour:
behold, I proclaim a liberty [Freedom] for you, saith the LORD,
to the sword, to the pestilence, and to the famine;
and I will make you to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

The current attitudes about the Supremacy of the Psychiatric Industry is, in reality, SLAVERY taking hold on our nation again. And it is the BIBLE that explains it in more than one passage, including:

(Nahum 3:1 KJV)
Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not;

(Nahum 3:4 KJV)
Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot [city],
the mistress of witchcrafts ["Pharmakeia" in the Greek],
that selleth nations through her whoredoms,
and families through her witchcrafts ["Pharmakeia" in the Greek].

Revelation 17-18 explains it is now ROME, ITALY, the head of the Catholic Church
that is now selling:

"slaves & souls (minds) of men" (Revelation 18:13)

WHICH IS SLAVERY: the SELLING of Humans OR their Minds.

This is simply what the Bible says.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You can taze yourself to short out certain types of chips if you taze yourself in the right place.

Electroconvulsive therapy works on certain chips as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Topic of this Thread:

"Nullifying chip implants..."

Chip Implants are for Mind Control purposes, in regard to what Jose Delgado was doing.

Ah, you went to one of the many totally bogus mind control websites and read the mostly incorrect and very shallow info there on Jose Delgado.

The problem is, those guys' research ends pretty abruptly after 'radio' and 'control' and then they extrapolate towards infinity "...therefore CHIP!!!"

Delgado wasn't using 'chips'. And the stimoceiver wasn't implanted. What he did was surgically insert wires into the animals' limbic areas and brought them outside the skull through a burr hole. And on the outside of the critter was a moderately crude radio receiver that applied a tiny trickle of current to that wire when triggered. That's the extent of the 'mind control' - current on, or current off.

There wasn't 'mind control' any more than an anesthetist 'mind controls' you when you're put to sleep for surgery. The stimoceiver crudely stimulated a random area in the animals' emotion centers. That's why you hear a lot about 'the charging bull stopped in his tracks', and they try to present that as being robobull. But you somehow never see a demo of the bull doing the macarena or mooing God Bless America or whatnot, and that's because all Delgado ever got was 'be confused' or 'be passive' or the occasional 'go bat# and attack everything'.

But even the crude results he did get required complex brain surgery. They didn't just strap on the old stimoceiver and get the cat to eat salad and sing 'Amazing Grace'.

The mind control websites sort of skip all of that. But it's the relevant info.

I have felt what I've suspected might have been stimoceiver put in my sinus cavity while involuntarily locked inside Texas MHMR for 1-2 months at a time during 6 different committals in 6 different years

Did you have major brain surgery at those times? It's hard to miss. You know, craniotomy is pretty non-subtle. Shaved head, incisions, drilled holes, wires, the whole enchilada.

Next, radio receivers in your head generally don't work. Because your head is wet meat, with salt solution. It tends to absorb radio waves. In addition, complex implants like insulin pumps or pacemakers are really big, because battery. Nerve stimulator implants, and there are some, for Parkinson's and the like, are way too big to be put in your head anywhere, have to be put in your chest or abdomen and a wire tunneled into your head. And they're about as simplistic as Delgado's stimoceiver - all you get is 'supply current' or not. And after a bit, their batteries run down, even doing something as straightforward as that.

'Supply tiny current to the end of a bit of wire in someone's head in order to apply a sort of crude stimulus to a brain area', can have useful results like stopping a seizure to controlling tremors. But it's crude. Like Delgado's work. Because all you're doing is stimulating a brain area with a current. But it's a giant, mind numbing leap from there to 'mind control'. Because there's not a place you can stick a wire and get complex behavioral control like making the cat eat salad or do a dance routine with a cane like Fred Astaire. Your brain just doesn't have a socket for that. They're a lot more complicated, and every one of them is a bit different. Communicating images or words just hasn't happened yet, and likely won't, ever. Much less something subtle like changing your views on things.

You sure can't do it by sticking a radio receiver up your nose.

On the other hand, schizophrenic people have thought that outside forces were controlling their behavior and thoughts with technology all the way back to James Tilly Mathews in the early 1800s. Only they didn't know about electronics at that point, so he came up with a complicated story about a sort of magical pipe organ called the Air Loom, and thought that dwarves had implanted his brain with a bar magnet in order to project voices and compulsions into his mind.

I can't imagine what it's like to see and hear things that aren't there. Or to hear 'voices' telling you to do things. But it's not bar magnets or radios up your nose. There IS no external influence. It's all in your head. I don't know if that's more or less horrific, to be honest. But there's no easy fix by somehow plucking a radio out of your sinuses.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join