Nullifying chip implants...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I had this info only on my computer, and then had to reformat when I got a new, bad, virus. So I have to find it. But it was about how to 'disarm' the chips implanted in dental work, umbilical cords, injuries, etc. with powerful magnets. You just place the magnet over the location, and tape it over, for a few days. The powerful magnet destroys it. Also, concerning cell phones; they can tune in to your phone and hear your conversations in the room it is in, while the phone is turned off. I do not know if the backup battery kicks in or not, but to avoid the EMF, I always remove the battery when I am not calling somewhere. Because it IS broadcasting if left in. Incidentally, since reformatting, I am getting malicious pop up spam, telling me my computer will lay an egg if I don't pay money for their software. I've loaded several shields, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
please repost that trails off doesnt make sense

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Get a cat scan or MRI. Apparently if you have one of the large verichips, it will burn like hell, but it will also destroy it. (which is why it makes no sense to use a chip as a medical bracelet replacement.) Or you can sit in a microwave oven..

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I had this info only on my computer, and then had to reformat when I got a new, bad, virus. So I have to find it. But it was about how to 'disarm' the chips implanted in dental work, umbilical cords, injuries, etc. with powerful magnets. You just place the magnet over the location, and tape it over, for a few days. The powerful magnet destroys it. Also, concerning cell phones; they can tune in to your phone and hear your conversations in the room it is in, while the phone is turned off. I do not know if the backup battery kicks in or not, but to avoid the EMF, I always remove the battery when I am not calling somewhere. Because it IS broadcasting if left in. Incidentally, since reformatting, I am getting malicious pop up spam, telling me my computer will lay an egg if I don't pay money for their software. I've loaded several shields, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

No idea about the first part of your post, but th espyware issue can be resolved with a little work. Identify the virus by name, search for how to remove it on google, usually, you have to edit your registry.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I had this info only on my computer, and then had to reformat when I got a new, bad, virus. So I have to find it. But it was about how to 'disarm' the chips implanted in dental work, umbilical cords, injuries, etc. with powerful magnets. You just place the magnet over the location, and tape it over, for a few days. The powerful magnet destroys it.

Well, no.

You don't have any in dental work, umbilical cords, injuries and whatnot.

But even if you did, a "powerful magnet" won't do a thing. A static magnetic field has no effect on electronics whatsoever, at least not in the sizes you could actually muster up. I guess if you had a few kiloTeslas you could induce weird Hall effects in the transistors, but you'd have to have a superconductive coil powered by the Hoover Dam or something.

ViolatoR - a cat scan won't matter - that's just an X-ray. An MRI has a powerful (but essentially static) magnetic field that might pull it out of you physically - not fun. Verichips have some magnetic content, and they can be sucked out of your skin by the magnet in the MRI machine. They don't burn, though, and aren't destroyed, just pulled out of your arm. I imagine it could be quite distressing.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Well, the chip problem will need some work to figure out, but your computer problem is pretty easy. To solve any ongoing problem with windows and Microsoft, just uninstall the whole thing and get a Linux based system up and running.

No, I'm not making a joke. Look into it and you'll find out that it's easy, and safer. Linux won't "bug" you to death.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Leave Micro$oft for good folks - see here for why you should go to Linux. No spyware, far fewer viruses, it's nearly free, comes out once/twice a year, works with all common Windows files, includes its superior equivalent to(& compatible with) Microsoft Office, can use monitors with resolutions up to 1600x1200, flat screens up to 1920x1200. You can have 32, or 64 bit if you have AMD 64.
---

In South Africa a firm has already made microchips for the population - the employees prevented from telling anyone. And some people don't mind being microchipped, & would demand that everyone is.

Those in power, the Illuminati, the "world government", can print as many fake passports/ID cards as they like, & then give them to whoever they want! ID cards are worth only what they're printed on.

We're going to have a battle between those wanting ID cards & those who don't. The best thing I could say to those who insist everyone should have them is "do you yet possess what comes after the ID card? After all, you weren't the person with the power to authorize them!".

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

The Book of Revelation refers to an intense burning from the Mark of the Beast, the Beast referringto a world government. It also qualifies as a one way ticket to that place known as 'hell'.
I had a bad accident in '89, and they gave me a MRI for my head. I wasn't concious, so I don't know if there was anything like heat in my dental work, or if they added anything when they sewed me up. But I kind of doubt there would be something so major going on in absolute secrecy involving doctors, surgeons, and dentists. Some of them are good people who would oppose such, and want to speak out. I think I read about it on www.educate-yourself.com in one of their articles. And a dental implant would not be the larger type anyway. My 'brother' just got out of the Air Force, a captain working with catching terrorists, and with a high security clearance. He claims there is no GPS small enough yet to implant in a person. Of course, he has been known to be real off in other areas. Not lie, just ignorant.
I reformatted AGAIN, and this time didn't go Firefox. IE and Yahoo brousers are both working without a hitch. The second time I reformatted, I made the mistake of going with Firefox, again. And immediately was hit by the ads. Third time, just went IE, and then Yahoo/ATT. No probs.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
How does the chip get electricity if its implanted into the body? Just curious. It runs on body heat or something?

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I reformatted AGAIN, and this time didn't go Firefox. IE and Yahoo brousers are both working without a hitch. The second time I reformatted, I made the mistake of going with Firefox, again. And immediately was hit by the ads. Third time, just went IE, and then Yahoo/ATT. No probs.

the big thing is don't download stuff that's "free" unless you know it's clean. a lot of places that offer screensavers, desktop backgrounds, smiley emoticons, apps, etc will package spyware with the download. if you get infected with spyware/adware then it doesn't matter which browser you're using, you'll get all kinds of funkiness. for the record, mozilla is much less likely to incur bad things from normal browsing than IE6. I haven't used IE7 much so i can't speak to that extent.

I'm an IT guy and I used to have a user that would constantly get virii (is that a word?:lol
and popups. i would clean it up and within a few days he would have problems again. I cleaned it up one more time and told him not to use IE anymore and the problems stopped completely. I've also been using mozilla exclusively for a few years now with zero problems.

a few tools you can use on your own that will *help* are

ad-aware (lavasoft.com)
windows defender (comes with vista and i remember there being a beta for XP a while back but i don't know what came of it)

if you're a more advanced user you can also get:
hijack-this (lets you disable components that start with windows that don't normally show up in msconfig)
processmon (gives you more detailed list of what processes are running on your machine than the windows task manager)

if i get something that can't be cleaned up by ad-aware i'll use processmon to see if there's anything strange running in the background and try to kill it. sometimes there are 2 process working together so as soon as you kill one the other restarts it. when that happens you can sometimes delete the executable for the process immediately after you kill it so it can't be restarted. as someone else mentioned you should check your registry for any references to the offending executables/dlls.

sorry for the long post but that happened to fall into my ballpark. hope that helps someone

[edit on 2-10-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It doesn't take any energy to respond to broadcast energy. The energy comes from the broadcast. Manufacturers are now placing ID tags that are imbeded into manufactured products, to locate where, for instance, in a factory or warehouse something is, and to take a total inventory nearly instantly. Mind boggling and really effective. Works great for JustInTime production. They don't actually broadcast, just respond to broadcast energy. Maybe that is why cellphones would not be broadcasting when turned off, and just respond to 'snooping'. Don't know.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
the cell phone thing, as i understand it, works like this...

some of the newer phones don't turn off completely when you, well, turn them off. they just go into a low power mode - a lot like "suspending" your PC. the hard drives and fans shutdown but there's enough power running through it to keep the memory state intact so it's right there when you wake it up. these are the phones that are potential snoopers because they are still on to some degree. they could receive a signal to open a connection and start listening. the only way you would really know if your phone turns off completely is to leave it unplugged and turned off for an extended period of time and see if your battery still has a full charge. if you're losing power without it being on then it's not really off.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

gregarious is sort of right.

The implant types of chips all run from a type of emission called a time-varying magnetic field, you'll see it called "h-field" or "near field magnetic" in the literature. That's half a radio signal, sort of.

You can also look at it as if you had half a transformer in the interrogator, and the other half in the implant, with an air core.

The reason that you use h-field parts for implants is, you are pretty conductive. Radio signals don't penetrate very well - they're dissipated as heat in the electrolytic solutions in your body. But magnetic fields are not affected much. So, the implants (real ones, not imaginary) derive their operating power by rectifying and storing energy from this little transformer inside the capsule. You can see it - it's the reddish coil at one end of a Verichip. They return a signal by throwing a load onto and off of the coil at a subharmonic of the interrogator frequency. The interrogator can read this by the amount of loading on its drive section. The implant isn't really transmitting anything when it returns a signal, it's just varying its load on the interrogator.

E-field, or radio RFID as gregarious is talking about doesn't work as an implant, because the radio waves have e-field as well as h-field components, so they are eaten up and dissipated as heat in your body. But on a shelf they do just fine. They signal sort of like an h-field implant does, only they use backscatter. It's a little harder to explain but it's similar in concept.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Interesting. You seem to know your stuff. How would one destroy one of these chips without damaging the human body?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It would be pretty tough. Maybe impossible, depending on how durable they wanted to make it.

However, a lot of the hoohah I hear bandied on ATS is just wrong.

It's not possible to make an implant you could get without knowing it when, say, you're getting a vaccination or something.

The issue there is that while the actual chip component can be pretty small, the other circuitry cannot. Thus, the little parts you see have to be attached to antennae (in the case of e-field parts) or inductors, in the case of h-field parts, which are of a shape and length that conform to the frequency the thing runs at.

Even for microwave e-field parts with very limited range, this is a wire structure several cm long.

For implantable h-field, it won't get a lot smaller than the verichip. You can get some size reduction by raising the frequency, but you're already up against the lambda wall issue, and the higher you go the less range you'll get. Even the lower frequency parts like the verichip don't have much range, maybe 2-3 feet. Going higher to get smaller, you just reduce the read range. There's a lot of restrictions on near-field parts you're fighting to get that size and lack of sensitivity to dissipation losses.

Most h-field parts are immune to overdrive to a great extent. You could, if you wanted, add in some parts to protect against any level of overdrive a user could reasonably produce.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Glad a A+ tech came along. Assuming your on xp.

go start/run/"msconfig" and hit ok. Go to startup tab and hit "disable all" Then hit ok, reboot. On next boot a box will appear "you have run msconfig blah blah" just check the box and hit OK. Now,

google "process explorer", dl it and run. stop ANY non critical task. You can take a screenshot (printscreen, paste in paint, save, upload) and I can look at what processes are running on the system. Certain malware/virus can avoid Task manager detection, proc explorer shows EVERY thing, furthermore, task manager has trouble ending viruses and malware task. proc explorer can "disable" the processes then remove it from memory, without trying to remove and active process. Afther you have posted screenshot of proc explorer running, or have obviously found the name of the proccess of the spyware/malware/virus, just do a search for it. (winkey + f) or start/search. write down the malware/virus task name and search for it, when its disabled and removed from memory, you can delete it once you find it. Most things are stored in %root%/windows/system, or system32. Post back!

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
No idea about the first part of your post, but th espyware issue can be resolved with a little work. Identify the virus by name, search for how to remove it on google, usually, you have to edit your registry.

Could, but do not bother tampering with reg. Once processes is deleted and removed from harddisk (done so when not in memory) it wont come back. Leave the reg string, whats it taking 12k hdd space? Rofl.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
you're right it is process explorer, i was thinking processmon because the other tools i've used from that site are filemon and regmon. hehe

msconfig doesn't show you everything-everything but it might be good enough for some things.

so that covers the computer problems, we just need to figure out how to nuke these chips? =)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think removing the chip is the only way to disable it other than shielding yourself. maybe adding a "jamming" chip would work.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
just wear one of these around:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sorry, but I'm very skeptical about the Verichip and how easily it could be dismantled so to speak. I wonder why so much money would be spent on this device if it can just be destroyed so easily?????

I have recently come across a website: www.eharassment.ca

Here is an excerpt from an individual's review of Dr. Colin Ross' book:

I will close my review of Bluebird with a significant statement made by Dr. Ross:

“There is abundant evidence in the public domain that non-lethal weapons research is ongoing and funded annually in the tens of millions of dollars, or more. Given the fact that chemical and biological weapons, mind control drugs and radiation have been tested on unwitting civilian populations, it is possible that non-lethal weapons have also been tested on unwitting citizens.” He goes on to say that, “To date, organized and academic medicine have acted as if non-lethal weapons do not exist”. (106)

I have been trying to get electrodes, stimoceiver, and transdermal stimulators removed from my ears and head since the year 2000. I was having difficulty etc.......I have had MRI and CT scans in 2000, 2003, and 2004. I have always seen objects where I felt there shouldn't be. I went to the Lahey Clinic website and viewed what normal MRI and CT scans should look like and the objects I'm talking about are not in those x-ray images.

I'd appreciate any feedback.......thank you!!!!!!

Rubyteacup

top topics

<<   2 >>

join