It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cruelty of Demonic Influence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
First off I'm not an expert. I'm a regular guy in my early twenties that you'd probably run into at your local bar or gym (Go cubbies!). However I have seen and witnessed the evil nature of demons on a number of occasions.

It is most definitely true that some people are more susceptible to demonic attack. Note that I said attack. Any contact they make with you is an attack. They have no business communicating with us in any way. People who are susceptible are usually ones who are involved in the occult, were at some point involved in the occult, have close family who were or are involved in the occult. Or may happen to unfortunately have some trinket or item in their home that invites sinister wicked spirit forces.

All of my contact and everything I personally have seen has been sick, twisted and sinister. The reason for a lot is because my mother and friends were once deeply into witchcraft. She was mastering spells that would make people fall in love. I believe this is known as white magic. However there is no "good magic" and all of it will end up with you being attacked and harrassed by demons. To this day she will hardly speak of things she has seen or done. But her and my father have told me again and again to be very careful. There are according to her, two demons that will not leave her alone and whenever they have the slightest opportunity they attack.

I'm not sure if I've hit the character max so ill break this apart...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
yea its not pretty at all. Is she aware of it, does she want to find a way to stop them, or do they have her deceived and wrecking her life?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That's a scary story man. i agree that you should NEVER mess with anything demonic.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm curious to know more of what you've seen and experienced.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Heavnr462

What do you mean by attack? Can you please elaborate? Do you mean mentally attack or physical attack, etc, etc. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have very little experience or knowlegde in this area, but I am just wondering if you think that simply learning about demons is enough to open the door for an attack?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gogosam
I have very little experience or knowlegde in this area, but I am just wondering if you think that simply learning about demons is enough to open the door for an attack?

It's been my experience that there is a definite possibility. It depends on YOU. What is YOUR intent for studying demons?

They pick up on an unnatural interest. If your interest in demons borders on obsession or admiration, you might be in definite danger.

If, however, it's just an area of academic study for you and nothing more, then there probably is no danger.

A wise person once said to me, "Don't look for the Devil too hard or he may find you before you find him."

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I will clarify what I meant by not an expert. I meant I don't study demons or research this as a hobby. I didn't want to come off as some know-it-all. I'm just stating some of my personal experiences and beliefs. I wholeheartedly agree and know that an unnatural interest into even demon stories could attract them.

About a month and a half ago I was going to sleep. It was not very late, it was around eleven or so. When I was first trying to sleep I was fine, I was not anxious or anything. Then all of a sudden the room got very still and heavy. Its a very strange feeling. You know the feeling you get when someone is standing right next to you. You can feel that person. Whatever was next to me was getting closer and I could not move. I realized I could not move anything except my head and my whole body felt pinned to the bed. At this point I'm terrified and squeeze my eyes shut because I have a feeling I'm about to see something I don't want to see. I open my mouth and scream and nothing comes out. My ears stop up and I can hear nothing. I quickly pray to God and immediately I feel released. The sound I heard rushing from my head and the feeling I felt was extremely weird. It felt like something pulling out of my head like a rushing wind and then there was a pop. Immediately the room felt normal and fresh. I felt completely relieved. I immediately called friends who called me a lunatic and to stop being a baby and go to sleep.

I don't know to this day what attracted that wicked presence in my room. It may possibly be a book or something I had or something I had watched. I never want it in my room again. It felt completely sinister and I think it wanted me to see it. If I had seen it I would have probably would have cried like a little girl and wet myself.

I'm not easily scared either. Unless I'm about to get into a car accident, or my death or a loved ones death is imminent, I'm not going to panic. If I get scared then something really serious is going on. This was terrifying and even though I was relaxed that didn't mean I was sleeping anytime soon as now my body was sleepy but my brain was now wide awake and alert.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What you've described has nothing to do with demons, it's an episode of sleep paralysis.

About 12 years ago, I had several episodes of this happen, myself. I knew a lot of people who lived on the streets that thought they were ridden by demons at night, or attacked by invisible evil presences. But just because your primitive reptile brain dumps adrenaline for fight or flight in your body and you perceive that rush of fear as an "evil presence" doesn't mean there isn't a scientific explanation for it.

There's no such thing as demons. Except maybe for the kind that get involved in politics.

[edit for grammatical errors]

[edit on 24-9-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm curious what would make you jump from sleep paralysis to the "there are no demons" conclusion. True sleep paralysis is a true medical affliction, I have other experiences and have been told of other accounts which do not involve sleep paralysis. Don't mean to argue with you but I think that it is pretty close-minded to just blurt out that statement.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heavnr462
First off I'm not an expert.

Thank you for admitting that you are no expert. While I may not be an expert, I have practiced witchcraft for 11 years quite successfully. I never summon demons, nor does anyone I know, although there are a few out there who do. Witchcraft is not a bad thing. Occult is not a bad thing. Occult simply means "hidden", as in "occult influences".

Regarding your mom trying to make people fall in love: No self-respecting decent witch would ever do such a thing. Neither is it "white" magick, but rather what is known as "black magic". It violates other people's will. Anything that violates another's will is verboten to us.

When working magick, it's important to know exactly what you're doing. That's why people apprentice for many years under an elder who has been around a long time.

Please, don't try to give witchcraft a bad reputation, when you yourself admit that you are not an expert on the subject.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
What you've described has nothing to do with demons, it's an episode of sleep paralysis.

About 12 years ago, I had several episodes of this happen, myself. I knew a lot of people who lived on the streets that thought they were ridden by demons at night, or attacked by invisible evil presences. But just because your primitive reptile brain dumps adrenaline for fight or flight in your body and you perceive that rush of fear as an "evil presence" doesn't mean there isn't a scientific explanation for it.

There's no such thing as demons. Except maybe for the kind that get involved in politics.

I, too, have experienced sleep paralysis. It IS easy to misinterpret these experiences as something supernatural.

I have also experienced the presence of an evil entity while I was wide awake.

Demons do control a lot of politicians.

So I agree on two out of your three assertions.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm curious what would make you jump from sleep paralysis to the "there are no demons" conclusion. True sleep paralysis is a true medical affliction, I have other experiences and have been told of other accounts which do not involve sleep paralysis. Don't mean to argue with you but I think that it is pretty close-minded to just blurt out that statement.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I know this is kind of far fetched, but could the demons have caused the sleep poralysis? I have experienced sleep poralysis and it is a frightening thing - something that could easily be misinterpreted. But then again, maybe not.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Don't know why that posted twice...

I believe that any dabbling in witchcraft will attract demons. Be it white or black magic. I am curious as to what you use your magical powers for. I am not mocking you here but am geniunely serious. I myself do not wish to do so because my family seems to attract the wrong kinds of attention. And yes for the third time today I'm no expert. I don't want to be an expert. I'm just giving a warning out to all those who think these entities are cool or mysterious. They just are plain evil. Further those who think they can "bind" these powerful spirits usually are in for rude awakenings. Consider for a moment, why would a powerful spirit allow a human to control it? It may listen to you but there will be a price to pay.

According to my grandmother, every night when my mother was a baby up into her toddler years the chain connecting to light over her crib would dance. They just thought that it was cute because it was just my deceased great aunt whom she was named after just saying goodnight.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There was another instance when I was around seven or eight. My mother and sister and I were reading The Secret Garden online (this is waayyy back with Prodigy). We decided to get the actual book from the library. About two or three nights later I awoke to being slammed against the wall. My bed was up against the wall. I then could not move and my bed shook violently. Then it stopped. I can remember this clearly as if it had happened an hour ago. I remember seeing the light on in the hallway and remember being so scared that I could not scream. I clearly remember hearing footsteps in the hallway with the light and seeing the shadow of a figure. This went on for at least five minutes. Pure terror of staring at this shadow. I'll have to draw a diagram to give a better idea of how it looked from my viewpoint. I am a Christian and have always been taught to call on God or pray in your head. I was too little and too scared to scream and all I could do was pray in my head. Immediately my sister who I shared the room with began screaming and crying which thankfully awoke my father. He came in and tended to my sister while I hysterically told him everything.

The horror was not over though. Our room was very large, larger than most master bedrooms. We had three bookcases that seperated the two of us. My sister had one of those kitchen sets with the oven and sink and all that. It had two little yellow chairs. When I was little, I was meticulously clean almost OCD clean. I could not sleep unless my room was exactly just right. I did not notice it in the dark probably because I was focusing on the hallway shadow more but one of those yellow chairs was directly at the foot of my bed. This terrified me almost as much as the shaking and shadow and I refused to sleep in my room at that point.

What validated my fears were the next morning. My mom paged ahed through that book and found that elves and magical powers were brought into the story later. We weren't at that point yet. Immediately the book was back at the library. To this day I do not know the ending to The Secret Garden, nor did I see the movie. It terrifies me still and whatever was in that book that attracted itself to us I never want to meet again.

Further years later my parents told me that strange things were happening in the house after we loaned that book out from the library. Things missing, my mother feeling watched wherever she went, and my father on that very night thinking a burglar was in the hallway and was about to get up and check.

Now I know many are going to say that my stories are just confused memories or stuff but I'm just telling you what I know is truth. Hey, you may be able to read the Secret Garden and sleep just fine. I cannot. I know its not the book of satanic death worship or something. But all joking aside I am dead serious that if I ever saw that book in my house I would flip out and throw it out as fast as I could. I never want to know the ending.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think that stress also may have a lot to do with demonic activity and (this should please naysayers of spirits existing) percieved demonic activity. To prove I'm trying to fairly look at this from both sides of the coin, consider some dreams I have had.

The one dream I recounted in the thread about the Man In Black. This is a dream I have had an incalculable number of times. Basically I'm in my grandmother's dining room and it is packed with family and food. However the dinner party is welcoming back a hideous decomposing version of my dead grandfather or cousin who was killed in a car accident.

For some reason this dream does not scare me while I am having it. Instead I feel the same feeling during the dream that I feel after I wake up. It pisses me off. No one listens to me yelling that they are supposed to be dead, that they are rotten, and that they stink. I never hug them and refuse to greet them and this always makes a big commotion. Then things always get fuzzy and I wake up.

Demons love death and pain. They love human grief. It is "possible" that they could be pushing this grotesque nightmare on me again and again to get some sick joy out of torturing me. As I have stated earlier whatvever demon or demons that have stalked my mother have followed her for years and know all about us. They surely know that among all the funerals that these were among the two most gut wrenching and traumatizing. My grandfather died suddenly when I was in fourth grade and it affected me very badly. I became very cold and disruptive in school. My cousin died when I was just out of high school in a horrific car crash that also killed my aunt. He was only twelve. This nearly sent many of my family including my father into nervous breakdowns. I have never cried so much for so many days. Since then I cannot cry at funerals as I am completely unable to do so. A close friend of mine killed himself this winter and I could not shed a tear no matter how hard I tried. My grandmother cried and I only cried because there was a picture of my dead cousin at the funeral. Not because of her did I ever cry.

Strangely my uncle who was killed violently a few months before my grandfather and was another extreme loss has never appeared rotting at the deranged dinner party.

It could be "possible" that rehashing this misery in dream format for me again and again brings great joy to some wicked spirit. Which would explain why I always am furious in the dream and wake up furious. Its always like turning on a bad tv show when that dream gets going "Oh for the love of god I have to see this again??!!!"

It also could be "possible" that these tragedies have permanently damaged my psyche as these were individuals I deeply loved. Particularly my cousin who was practically my little brother. Since then my relationship with my uncle and his sister(who were both also in the car) has gone down the tubes and is only just now recovering.

Am I at the limit? I'll break it up again

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I am pretty sure I'm over my grandfather's death. If I sit back and think of him it does not make me cry. But I am almost positive that I am not over my cousin's death. As I write this I am fighting back thinking of him. I saw his corpse and my aunts after the accident. He was dressed up in nice clothes and had his jacket on. The only way you would know he was dead was because of the grotesque swelling of his shut eyes. His head slammed against the window of the car as they were hit broadside.

Having to identify the bodies with my parents and having to tell my uncle and his sister the news. Then having to go through all of the sick journey that is dealing with death most likely caused irreprable damage. I probably need counseling, but what is there to say? I know what is wrong it just is what it is and if I dwell on it, it will hurt. But could burying it cause it to continue to rear its ugly head in my subconscious whilst I sleep? This is totally probable.

The funny thing is that I believe in the hope of resurrection and know in my deepest heart that I will see him again. This does me no good now though and so it still hurts.

I must sound like a raving lunatic to some of you by now with all these stories. But I'm completely well adjusted. I'm not an alcoholic, I don't overeat, or do drugs. I love life and am very gregarious and have many friends. However I guess every man has his demons. No pun intended.

Another dream I constantly have is a lot more terrifying. Its a very simple dream but for me it worries me that I'll dream it again tonight just for thinking about it. In the dream I am either entering the front door of my current home that I live in with my parents or our previous house. It is always very quiet. I immediately am apprehensive and my anxiety levels start to rise. I began moving slowly then increase to a fast clip hoping to find someone else "friendly" in the house. Always at that point the entire house goes next to pitch black but I can still make out where things are. Then that heavy feeling hits and something blacker than the black either comes from behind me or comes walking towards me. At this point I ALWAYS wake up. Right as I feel my heart will explode I wake up relieved.

There are variations on this where family or friends are in the house and I can see and hear them and then all of a sudden they are gone and I'm confused and then poof go the lights and cue heart attack.

I have taken classes on psychology and learned all about the dark side of you that will manifest itself in your dreams. I read the stories of the person after years and years finally stabbing the giant black spider in the cave and conquering their inner demons through dreams. I think its called your dark-id or something like that. I may just not be ready for that yet. Is that even safe to do so? What ramifications could happen if I decide to go up against this blackness and lose? Would I wake up completely broken and mentally ill?

Or is it "possible" that this is a wicked spirit in a dream and that when I have this dream its signifying something in the house has attracted sinister forces which needs to be removed? Hence the dream setting always being in my house. The heavy feeling and still feeling is exactly the same as it feels right before an attack. I eagerly look forward to others thoughts on my posts and thanks for reading.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heavnr462
Don't know why that posted twice...

I believe that any dabbling in witchcraft will attract demons. Be it white or black magic. I am curious as to what you use your magical powers for.

You believe this, yet admit you don't know much about it. Interesting. Calling out demons is a whole different thing than regular Wiccan-type magick. I do things like honor the Gods and Goddesses, simple spells, bindings, etc. to heal the world, help people and/or try to keep people from doing something evil or hurting someone else. Demons are not the same as the deities, they are quite different.

I can understand that you are leary of witchcraft, since your mom did and it scared you. But, please remember, she was doing something she should have, which was violating another's free will. This is not allowed except if one is doing evil magick - which I don't practice.
There is nothing evil about witchcraft, in fact, witches are for the most part, very caring individuals, good people who respect and honor Nature, and like to be helpful to others. None of the witches I know (and that's alot) call out demons. I personally don't think that's a good thing and agree with you there. It could be argued that he ones who practice demonology are not true witches, as theirs is not Nature-oriented necessarily.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
First time I've post on this site wasn't sure where to put this.
I found this on the corner of the Bermuda Triangle, I reminded of a face seen on Mars but I seem to recognise this face at Googleearth 31'54'16.65"N 65'14"34.06"W Alt 98.59km orientated S/W, please let me know what you think

[edit on 25-9-2007 by MrBlonde]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join