It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Sirian/Human Hybrid Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have big balls and smell like # doesnt mean im from Uranus

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hightowerx

This chick expects me to believe that she is from a different planet because she has long skinny fingers and says she is? If the aliens have a message for us that is this important they are going to have to do better than that. I mean come on.. if they have been studying us for as long as everyone claims they have been...then they should know that we are used to being lied to..so most of us have a tendency to be natural skeptics. I think if they have a message for us..they'll convey it in a way that we won't be able to question if it's actually from another form of intelligent life. But..hey... what do I know?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
She needs to eat a cheese sandwich or two.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
Why can they never give any exact details, like pointing out undiscovered planets on a star chart, building something completely unbased in current physics, or hell, a yet undiscovered mathematical theorum?

Betty Hill gave us a star chart that was verified much later... do you believe her story?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i think it went to her head about her fingures,,,
i wonder what all she does with those size hands ?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

This video and it's message reminds me of the
grocery store tabloids I used to read!
I was wondering if she is related to Sherry Shriner?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
This chick expects me to believe that she is from a different planet because she has long skinny fingers and says she is?

I doubt she expects you to believe anything

If the aliens have a message for us that is this important they are going to have to do better than that. I mean come on..

Perhaps the message is not meant for you? Remember Lose Encounter of the Third Kind? That message called to only certain people... while the military did their best to keep those people away. THAT was the point of that movie. The French character in the film was representing Jacque Vallee

There is no point sending any message to those who cannot receive it

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Speaking of Aliens

Ever kinda just look at the inside of the UN? Looks like something you would see in a Star Trek Movie.

Bet they use LED lights

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You do have a point. I'll give you that.

I want to Edit this because I'm actually interested in your thoughts..... Why do you think that they would send a message to only certain people? The reason why I'm wondering is because I thought most of their messages are to educate humanity... am I wrong about that? Can you tell me your thoughts on this?
edit on 12-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't mean to belittle this, but if she has access to the stars and has had
previous existences, wouldn't you think that she would use her knowledge
and wisdom to get a message out -besides using a medium that tends to be
filled with cynical youngsters?!!

I suppose she also has a book out.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

WOW REALLY LONG HANDS..........does anyone know what language she was speaking?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So we have another skinny blond claiming to be an alien angel.
This time with bony hands like Sarah Jessica Parker or Angelina Jolie.

You know what?

What if the angels don't look like skinny (or otherwise) White blonds with long flowing hair?
What if that is the actual trap?
What if they don't really look all that much like us and are somewhat frightening?
Would we reject them as demons?

We could run right into the wrong hands so easily.

That could be why the images of Jesus have him looking like a blue eyed cousin of Fabio, when he would never have looked anything like that at all.

Sorry, not buying this by the way.
These sort of things are so very deceptive.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i guess the typical male human I am I was thinking wooh, i hope this lady is a hottie after reading the title,
but I said woooh! what the hell?!!
I'm not into bony finger old chicks that think they are from Sirian

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
Why do you think that they would send a message to only certain people?

Because all you need to do is look around the world today. How many of those people making war, killing each other in the name of religion, blowing up buildings like 9/11 (no matter whodunnit) would you consider 'enlightened'?

Sure 'enlightenment' is generally put in the camp of New Age thinking and religion... but Ancient Tibetan Monks have taught the same thing for thousands of years. Now I am not saying this lady is the real deal, but its an interesting story, not surrounded by the usual BS of some...

IF there are races out there that are advanced 'spiritually' (which does not necessarily imply religion) perhaps they only want to meet up with those who are ready...

Personally I think Religion in the organized sense, is just a distraction. Read all over the UFO field you will see Earth referred to as a "Prison Planet'. Astral travelers cannot go to another planet, Remote viewers like Ingo Swann warn of the barrier.

Problem is that most people, especially the skeptics just write off all that as BS... Just look at the idiotic responses in this thread.. you think those morons are ready for any kind of contact? I could fill pages with documentation of what I am talking about.

The reason why I'm wondering is because I thought most of their messages are to educate humanity... am I wrong about that?

Where did you get the idea that they are here to help humanity overall? As far as I know that message comes from the New Age people, does it not? The Chanellers like the Tibetan Monks who say their will be help from 'outside'

But see the irony in that? The ones who say they are coming to help, are the same ones that everyone ridicules as being charlatans

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein
edit on 12-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dressbesides using a medium that tends to be
filled with cynical youngsters?!!

What would you suggest? She come here to meet aged cynical skeptics? Think she would receive a warm welcome here? Besides it was one of those "cynical youngsters" that posted it in the first place
Where better to plant the seeds?

I suppose she also has a book out.

Yeah we call that literature... You will notice, had you read the book review that was linked it was reviewed at an ART site not a UFO site as a great work of literary art
www.artstargate.com...

The review was done by:
Dr. Sonja Servomaa
Researcher on comparative and transcultural philosophy of art.

And what about our freedom to publish? Would you take that away as well? Scientists write books... just try to get a scientific report for free (usually run $25-$35 each) Politicians and Doctors write books... are they not already making enough money? Debunkers write books, Jim Oberg, Phil Plait, Stanton Freidmann... why not challenge them?

People write books so their message survives... if you had an real clue about the publishing trade, an author rarely makes any money on royalties

So get over it

edit on 12-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sirius has fascinated many peoples and been a root core of an ancient belief system.
Yes - They speak of visitations from Sirius.
One such tribe in Mali speak of this.
Thier tradition speaks of a 5000 year old knowledge of Sirius B.
Sirius B a white dwark star partmer to the main star Sirius A.
Asronmers only discovered this star themselves some 200 or so years ago.
How the heck did the know.

edit on 12-10-2010 by artistpoet because: typo CANT GET USED TO THESE HUMAN HANDS

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The video is montage. Period.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What I mean by montage is.. Look how the hand is important.

2 things, she thinks she is so much bc of her physiology or the producer of that video says - your hand so look alien, always show it to the camera.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't get the whole Sirius alien thing. Sirius is about a billion years old, and for a terrestrial type planet or moon to be located in the water zone it'd have to be at least 7x the distance ours is to the sun.

On the surface of a planet that distant, the star would look like a bright full moon at the most.

Now think...

only a billion years to evolve...

far out water zone...

perpetual darkness...(plant life/photosynthesis?)

Humanoid lifeforms with binocular vision wouldn't seem like the product of this enviornment.
edit on 13-10-2010 by AngelHeart because: SP

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Poor woman suffers from Marfans syndrome,nothing more.

second line to state she's no alien !

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join