It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Sirian/Human Hybrid Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Finnish humanoid contactee Anne Pajuluoma shares her connections to Sirius

Ok,
I did the search and found that there has been discussions regarding Sirius A and so-on. What I did NOT find was any posting of this video.

I feel this video merits it's own thread and offers unique footage that lends itself to discussion.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-9-2007 by hightowerx]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
mmrm, half of those seem very brainwashing and pretty silly at the same time. I mean, a woman with long boney fingers?

I watched a few more abductee vids and they seem pretty retarded. I lastnight had a dream of aliens. Does it mean I was abducted and brought up into space? I wish they wouldnt have returned me..take me home alien friends.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Did you ever see tango and cash. Sylvestor stallone and kurt russel.

The evil dude must be her brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or an Alien!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 23-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Every time i watch/read a post like this it actualy make me stupider. I are being to lay down now , and sleep my brian to fix its self.............

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm out...

Sorry ATS, I'm sure that you had a good thing here at one time. Been reading for a while now and recently decided to post. Now I know why I waited so long. Reminds me of online poker. People coming in all-in on every hand and discrediting the game.

Deny Ignorance?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That video is creepy to say the least, especially her hand. I swore it was an alien when she put out her hand. Now as to whether she is really from Sirius? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
That video is creepy to say the least, especially her hand. I swore it was an alien when she put out her hand. Now as to whether she is really from Sirius? Who knows.

The logical answer would be that she just has a skinny hand... but considering that some people believe everything that they hear, we'll just assume she's an alien for the sake of this thread.

Ok, so now that we have decided she is, infact, an alien.. do we have any other evidence then a 1 minute cheesy youtube video?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is a condition called Marfan Syndrome where your fingers, toes, and face are elongated and looks like that. That's a more reasonable explaination.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hightowerx
I'm out...

Sorry ATS, I'm sure that you had a good thing here at one time. Been reading for a while now and recently decided to post. Now I know why I waited so long. Reminds me of online poker. People coming in all-in on every hand and discrediting the game.

Deny Ignorance?

You will find there are many, many people on this website that to do not adhere to the slogan "deny ignorance"...however much they try to deny that very fact themselves.

There are many incarnate on this planet right now who are not from here, instead, from other planets in this universe to help with the transitioning of this planet from 3D to 4D and beyond.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Mindzi]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance?

Yes, Deny Ignorance - not [sarcasm]"Believe Anything No Matter How Improbable It Is and If You Offer A Differing Opinion Off The Cliff With You, You Closeminded Cretin."[/sarcasm]

How probable is it that this Finnish woman is some 5th level angelic reincarnation of an entity from Orions hunting dog, assigned to come to this little screwed up dirtball to enlighten humanity on the machinations of galactic prose? Where in the level hell do people dream some of this crap up?? What is there to discuss about this? What in the dickens do I start with in this discussion? Are there any indisputable facts about this junk laying around that I just dont see to even start a conversation about it with? I cant even get my head to find any of this claptrap plausible let alone real enough to discuss....Its like trying to ascertain the political positions of the tooth fairy and his other fantasyland buddies.

Part of denying ignorance is bringing attention to the facts regarding any given situation, facts used to prove or disprove truth or untruth, not IGNORING them. Not hiding behind indefinable fantasies and unprovable scenarios, peoples perceptions. Bring me some verifiable facts about this fruitloop and I might be able to have a coherant discussion about it but until then it simply the lint of humanity, never going to be taken seriously.

My opinion and nothing more......Im out too...

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hahaha.. Oh, man. Take it easy on the poor guy. Sometimes you get so blown away by things that you take things for truth without listening to your intuition.. I feel if any beings were on this earth from another planet with unimaginable knowledge, things would be drastically different.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Not attacking the messenger here, just the message. I am more than willing to discuss many "fringe" topics that come here but some of these are, man I cant find a PC word here, mindnumbingly ridiculous. I mean, shouldnt something brought here have at least the teeniest, tiniest semblence of reality attached to it? Maybe I'm wrong about how I think about this (in fact I'm sure I will be called out as such by some, its inevitable), but I personally see absolutley no difference in these types of claims than can be seen in the easter bunny et al.

At least with UFOs there is something potentially testable there, one could maybe even find enough plausibility in the UFO show to extrapolate an alien connection but this new age alien possession/spirit guide stuff is just the kind of crap that the rest of the world uses as an example, a reason to laugh their knickers off about, and I dont blame them.

Bring something here that has at least a nanobit of feasibility to it and we can wail away at it, within reason of course. Sorry but Im not going to voluntarily stick my brain in a blender in an attempt to accomadate some of these orphan belief systems. Cant do it, every fiber in my body resists it....

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
having people with other incarnational origins than earth is a perfectly reasonable and normal thing for some. thanks for the thread

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ah the voice of sanity

The 'creepy' feeling one poster mentioned hit me too when I saw it... odd that... just something about it

Anyway rather than bashing the OP or even the video... I prefer to see what else is 'out there'

THE STAR TRAVELLER - Anne Pajuluoma

The Star Traveller is an exeptional literary work. It transcends times and spaces, it embraces religion, philosophy, and metaphysics, as well as technology, psychology and cosmic poetics. Anne Pajuluoma is an exceptional writer. She is able to interprete in a clear way the knowledge she has acquired from persons whom she has met during her cosmic space travels. The dialogue is full of evidence of contacts, of sympathy and wisdom. She expresses her comprehension of cultures, her visions of essential truth, good and beauty in an original, lovingly artistic way.

www.artstargate.com...

At the very least it is better reading than 90% of the BS posts at ATS lately

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm out...

Deny Ignorance?

Pity that... lost another member

Out of the Box Thinkers 0 Trolls 1

Now I will order that book

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Once we start delving on the question of who are we and where we come from, everything is possible. I could say I am from another part of the universe and just going through an earth incarnation. So could any of you, as it would probably be true.

Broadly speaking , we could all say we are aliens and ETs, just going through a phase on earth. Therefore why should we pay attention to people like Anne Pajuluoma and all the tens of thousands of others promoting an alternative 'space-being' religion . There have been so many going down that road (Atherius Society, Federation of Light and countless others ).

As for her hands. it is not uncommon. Perhaps she is trying to find a justification for them.

I do not want to criticise without have read her work. But the point is why should I bother. It is no different from other books claiming contact with higher beings and aliens. There is nothing different here.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When it comes to these "types" of people who claim to be of an alien origin, why is it always "my spirit" this, or "my soul that", or astral projection or another "inside my head" reason they "know" they are of alien origin?

Why can they never give any exact details, like pointing out undiscovered planets on a star chart, building something completely unbased in current physics, or hell, a yet undiscovered mathematical theorum?

Yet, they always seem to be hocking books, videos, DVDs, audio tapes, personal readings, etc.?

I wonder how many of these people went to the L. Ron Hubbard School of Psuedo-Scientific Religion for Tax-Free Profits?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77

Why can they never give any exact details, like pointing out undiscovered planets on a star chart, building something completely unbased in current physics, or hell, a yet undiscovered mathematical theorum?

Yet, they always seem to be hocking books, videos, DVDs, audio tapes, personal readings, etc.?

Precisely. You would have thought they would come up with some gems

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For mother Russia! crazy russian!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
These boys must be half human half wolf. I mean, we must surely share more in common with a mammal from this planet then an alien from another planet. Fact is, we can't interbreed with Chimps that share a large percentage of their DNA with humans, how would that be possible?

I guess if you were to just simply dropping genes in to our DNA we could take on traits.

Anyone who is trying to make money in some way from what they claim can not trusted. Its as bad as people who say they have all sorts of proof but if you want to know what that proof is, you will need to purchase their book.

I saw a child with a physical deformity today at my kids daycare. My first thought was "poor parents, that feeling of them possibly having done something for that to occur must tear them up inside." My first thought was definitely not "Whoa, that kid must be half human half frog, I should talk to mum about her experiences."

The reason this whole belief in life elsewhere is such fodder for skeptics is because so many can be quick to jump at anything hoping its real. They know that so they troll away. I always think of it like trying to date a girl. Don't come on too strong, and don't always act interested. Good things will come. Maybe if we ignore them for a while they'll want some real attention and do something that really can't be denied!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join