It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: The war with Iran has begun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I only edited that out because I searched for the date, and there was thousands of google links to many different apartment complex collapses.
Further I was not discrediting you, as a matter of fact your link above is the whole reason I added to this thread at all. Besides all that, getting members active in investigating false flag propaganda data, not only stimulates the brain as well as trains the mind.It gives others real work to do, It also colaborates data, and frees up the lead poster to continue down other paths in the investigation.
Its called delegating, or directing. Its what I do.

I also accept work assignments from others in the community to free them up.Mutual freedom is my goal.Thanks for the input everyone.
DWT

[edit on 24-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, if you type in the title of the article in CNN's search field, you will see it comes up July 13, 2006 which is an article from the New York Sun on that date.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I know its old footage. I got that much of it.

So its old, we can figure that out.
Then why is Alex Jones spewing this out, as being aired on Friday? That is the only point I am trying to figure out. Did he not verify his"Breaking News" before propagating the masses with war beating?

So the main question points are: 1 Did he know its old video? 2 Did CNN infact replay this old newscast, as breaking news? 3 Is he intentionaly getting people upset claiming "war has begun Friday" in advance of Irans leader appearing in NY?

DWT

[edit on 24-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I thought it was commonly acknowledged that the CIA and Special Forces were meeting with dissident groups within Iran and assessing their use as proxies in any sort of military action? Technically, that would be an act of war, if you could catch them at it.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaliayev
I thought it was commonly acknowledged that the CIA and Special Forces were meeting with dissident groups within Iran and assessing their use as proxies in any sort of military action? Technically, that would be an act of war, if you could catch them at it.

Your absolutely right. There is a propoganda machine at work here. You heard the White House remark last year that the US has to do a better job with the press and communications in general. By presidential decree, they are bluffing with Iran, but Iran knows this. If we were going to strike, our assets would be on the move. It is impossible to mobilize quietly in the US.

The special ops are conducting operations from Afgan and Iraqi northern territories. They are doing prestrike recon and conducting covert operations including supplying dissidents. Supproting unreast from within while planning for the worst.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eagledriver

Iran does not want war with the United States. This is precisely why their actions have not been as provocative as they could be, despite the fact that they would be well within their rights to go to war due to America's covert activities there. It doesn't seem as though America's covert ops there are having much of an impact.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Then why is Alex Jones spewing this out, as being aired on Friday? That is the only point I am trying to figure out. Did he not verify his"Breaking News" before propagating the masses with war beating?

Because Alex Jones isnt the most credible source? Maybe?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Because Alex Jones isnt the most credible source? Maybe?

B-I-N-G-O

bingo, i think he likes getting fired up and is driven by anger most of the time

disinfo agent? well I dont listen to him...will hurt his listeners for not following through on credibility

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
www.democracynow.org.../04/17/143241

even found this on the net, its dated 4/16/07

dont know how to post link so just cut and paste

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kyyuulle

Because war never starts with an all out assalt. There is usual operatives in teh country long before the actual fighting begins. I think special operatives were in Iraq at least three months before the official war begins that is announced.
Maybe this is what he is referring too.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Could be but the video clip that is on his site and appears to be the main "meat" of his breaking news if you will, is definitely old.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What is the definition of war to you?

Some would say a war starts when bombs begin falling.
Others will say its when boots hit the ground.

I say its when you stop being peaceful and impose sanctions and unleash your spies and propaganda war against a foreign nation.

By that definition we have been at war with Iran since late May 2007.
War With Iran Has Begun 5/21/07

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What is the definition of breaking news to you? To me it means something that has happened probably today or at the most within this week. I dont see how he can post this as breaking news when the clip is months even a year old. I mean yeah you can look at any event in history and pinpoint when the "ball started rolling" for that event to take place, but you cant sell that prior event as breaking news which is what Mr. Jones is doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

I have not heard anything about this, and I watch the BBC World news. I think it is a fair statement to say that George Bush is already a very unpopular man at home for the involvement in Iraq. Ok, let's go to Iran now. For what??? Iran is not a threat. What Georgie Bush has to keep an eye on is Iran's allies, which include Russia, Chine, Syria and Venezuela. If Iran's allies come to help them, the U.S. now has one hell of a war on it's hands. This is playing with fire.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join