It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: The war with Iran has begun?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

CNN: The war with Iran has begun

www.prisonplanet.com

Discussion on CNN with Col. Sam Gardiner who clearly states that the war in Iran is already underway and that a second phase of overt military action will soon begin.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How credible is this person being interviewed? Is this just mind control???OK so now we just go to war without even telling anyone! This is unacceptable to me.
DWT

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
some gas bag with rubber army men at home in the basement and he wears his helmit when he attacks....what is his idea of a first & second...conditioning...the sublime..

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
wow.

usually go by 'believe none of what you hear and half of what you see', but he seems adamant.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That video is not current. The link below shows the same footage but dated September 18, 2006.

www.crooksandliars.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Would the Iranian president be visiting NYC and the UN if we were attacking? Somehow I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm having some serious doubts about the validity of the whole coming war with Iran thing.

How can we let the leader of Iran come to our country and speak to U.S. Universities if we are trying to wage war on his country?

does that not make any sense to anyone else?!

things are just really loony now with international affairs and you don't know who to believe.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Scary-thought time,

What if they are allowing him to travel in the u.s. so that they can at some point directly link him to a credible terrorist threat within our borders.

That has very narrow but overwhelming ramifications, and a people approved reason for war with Iran.

-ADHD

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I alerted PP.com mods that there"breaking news " article was from 2006. two thumbs down PP
IWT

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No offense to anyone but the US foreign policy has been one of confrontation with Iran since 1953! We overthrew the legitimately elected President of the country and installed the Shah. The CIA did this dastardly deed at the behest of British Petroleum and Texaco. To say that that our gov't hasn't maintained a hostile stance towards the Iranian people since they overthrew the puppet ruler our gov't installed would be ridiculous. My question to all you supporters of what is obviously empire-building and foreign military adventures is how does our current occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan benefit the average US citizen in any way, shape or form? Every military advisor says any attack on Iran would lead to a Shia uprising in Iraq where at a minimum, US forces would lose at least 10k troops fighting their way out of Iraq and several US Navy ships would lost as well.

Even if Iran posessed a nuclear weapon right now, they still don't pose any greater direct military threat to the US or Israel than Pakistan, who does have a nuclear weapon. If Bush does order an attack on Iran, he should be impeached immediatley and Cheney,too for good measure.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In my opinion an attack/war with Iran is improbable currently because the latest news i heard is that Iran will allow EIEA inspectors to do their job (again) so i don't see how/why would USA attack them if they cooperate.

Well actually i can see why but there would be no valid argument and this would be similar to Irak (remember the pretext of the mdw?)

I guess we're in plain disinformation/mind control formula as suggested *sad

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I dont understand why prisonplanet is still having this as breaking news. I will listen to the show and see if he will still sell this article as breaking news. They deleted my post on ppforum about this.
DWT

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I swear Alex Jones says the above clip is from Friday!!! So is it old, or is it from Friday like he says?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

the video was posted on live leak on sept. 6. so when was this story first reported?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As already posted above,this video was put on live leak Sep 6th.

It was then debunked here on ATS as a video from 2006.

I then sent a email to the webmaster, as well as posted on PP.com forum warning of the old news with link provided above.

The post was deleted quick. 5 hours later Alex Jones goes live on radio, says this was aired Friday on CNN, he is selling this as breaking news, and getting all nutty screaming about it on air for 20 min at least.

I listen to AJ since 2002, and recently everyday. Ive been getting red flags lately, and noticing too many coincidences. I see some misleading, stalling important guests, and manipulating going on from AJ. What is going on with this guy? Im not going to get into it too much here, I know there are better threads for that.

Is the video for sure old news??

Is this intentional disinfo? Or is the above ATS debunk wrong?

reading the crawling text on the bottom of the screen in video it appears to be old video. Did CNN just replay this interview last friday for propaganda purposes?

Of course there is no interest in this thread. Ill go over to the crayon drawing thread prob more valueable investigations there.

DWT

[edit on 24-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I have already posted a link to the footage which is clearly dated 2006. The Milan building collapse was September 2006.

news.bbc.co.uk...

More evidence that Prison Planet is disinformation or.........?
You really need to take a more active role in the denial of ignorance.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The video is old. I remember seeing it ages ago.

It would not surprise me if the US did attack Iran while Ahmadinejad was in the US.

The NeoCons are insane, and if they did, then it would be on their presumption that without Ahmadinejad, there might be a coup in Iran, or Iran would collapse.

Firstly, if Iran was attacked, Iranians, and Iranians that are not keen on their government, would rally around their government to lead them in a war waged on their country.

Iranians would rally around their flag, around national pride, the fact that by being attacked, their nation, their home, has been attacked and violated.

As for the military man in the video talking about dissidents in Iran, if he's referring to The People's Mujahadeen, then he will find that they have no popular support.

The group which stylises itself on Stalinism, and urges it's followers to worship it's leader like a God, and was expelled from Iran after the 1979 revolution, collaborated with Saddam against Iran in the Iran-Iraq War.

Most Iranians, liking their government or not, saw this as an unforgivable crime to support a man, a country, that waged war upon your own country.

I heard of an incident in 1985 during the Iran-Iraq War when The People's Mujahadeen, with the support of Iraqi air support, captured an Iranian town.

The People's Mujahadeen expected to be welcomed as liberators.

The Iraqis then withdrew their air support and when Iranian forces re-took the town, they found The People's Mujahadeen had been overwhelmed by the villagers, and had either been ripped to pieces by bare hands or severely maimed.

Only a small percentage of The People's Mujahadeen involved in the operation got out alive.

Why? Because the Iranians saw them as vile collaborators of someone, namely Saddam, who had waged war and destruction upon their country.

The Iranians were filled with disbelief and unbridled anger that their fellow Iranian could do such a thing.

The reason the Iraqis had withdrawn air cover? Because Saddam saw that because The People's Mujahadeen were seen as his collaborators and not liberators in Iran, they were useless to him, and could be sacrificed.

There are Kurds in Iran are also dissidents, but because they are Kurds and Iranians are predominantly Persian, Iranians do not emphasise with their cause, particulary to break away from Iran and make part of Iran 'Kurdistan'.

The minority Arabs as dissidents? Well, during the Iran-Iraq War, Saddam thought they would fight alongside the Iraqis.

Saddam failed to realise that just because they are Arab, it did not mean that they did not see themselves as Iranians, and Iranians under attack.

There are Iranian Arabs opposed to Iran's regime, but sections of them who are Sunni extremist will not carry themselves well with Iranian Shias, moderate Sunnis, secular Iranians, or indeed Kurds.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Regensturm]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I am just trying to figure out why Alex f Jones is claiming this as BREAKING NEWS just aired on Friday? I mean does this not get people on edge? Did they or did they not reair this on Friday?

If it was aired again Friday they are replanting old propaganda.

FAJ if he knows this is old news.

AP Thanks for your link to the debunk above, great work, I dnt understand your rip on me though? How am I not denying ignorance by investigating manipulation from our movements lead radiohost?

Millions of people heard him saying ALERT ALERT!!!"The War in Iran has begun!!"

Besides this crusty old retired baffoon is probably hopped up on pills while he runs his mouth on TV.

This is important because the Iran guy is coming here to NY today.So if The war has already begun......

This whole thing reeks. and Yea my thread does too.
Your good buddy,
DWT

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime

AP Thanks for your link to the debunk above, great work, I dnt understand your rip on me though? How am I not denying ignorance by investigating manipulation from our movements lead radiohost?

I ripped on you because you asked members to check the date of the Milan building collapse, which you conveniently edited out of the OP.

When you are presenting information shouldn't you be checking the information that you posted?

If if makes you feel better, you aren't the only one that has reposted it online without checking.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

What scares me, is I bet Bush doesn't know half of what you put in your post.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join