It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One thing is for sure...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
Though I believe that Homosexuals should not be descriminated against, I am glad that they cannot naturally reproduce.

hahaha That was pretty funny.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix

Though I believe that Homosexuals should not be descriminated against, I am glad that they cannot naturally reproduce.

hahaha you're pretty lame bigot.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
There are 3 reasons to have sex.

No there is NOT. The only reason we have sexual organs is to procreate.

I beg to differ, friend. The act of sex, like most things, is a means to an end. The 'end' is decided by what those having it desire.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Ah.. The BIGOT defense. I'm a bigot because I don't agree with something.

That's an intellectual rebuttal right there, buddy! Good job!

hahaha you're pretty lame bigot.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You quite clearly are unable to accept another person choice regarding their own way of life. You have no right to tell anyone that being gay is wrong as this is their choice. You are a BIGOT, somebody who cannot accept a persons rights to sleep with ever they want. Maybe you are just repressing your own desires Kramtronixs.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ya can't argue with science, bucko! And hiding behind your cop out bigot defense is feeble-minded at best. When females start growing tesicles and such, I'll accept lesbian activities. And when males begin naturally growing female sex organs, I'll accept gay male activities. Until then, it's not meant to be.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ya can't argue with science, bucko! And hiding behind your cop out bigot defense is feeble-minded at best. When females start growing tesicles and such, I'll accept lesbian activities. And when males begin naturally growing female sex organs, I'll accept gay male activities. Until then, it's not meant to be.

Congratulations! You have just won the
award for Darwinian regression. Honestly though...are you 5 years old or a religious zealot or the most arrogant person in the world? You must be god to be able to dictate how others should live their lifes. Hi god, nice platypus!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join