It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One thing is for sure...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
A Republican Presidential candidate will never end up on this magazine cover:

www.advocate.com...

Go Bush!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Go Bush? Really? Damm.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix

www.advocate.com...

Go Bush!

And this is from someone in Port Tampa!?!?! Isn't that the GAY PRIDE capital of North America? Gaspirilla, anyone?

Psst......a Republican politician would eat their own before going against it's partys puppet masters - the Evangelical Christian Reich Wing. Personally, I find it disgusting that anyone - like Cheney with his daughter & Bush with his niece - would disown or distance themselves from their own flesh & blood because of how they were born.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
We've got a real live one here! Gasparilla has nothing to do with homosexuality. Do some research, buddy.

And I always thought the homosexual capital of North America was San Francisco.

Besides, one's location on the map should never dictate their political views. Unless you're a Demosheep, that is.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
But really, why the homophobia?
You do realize that a large percentage of society is homosexual, right? They're on every professional sports team, in every executive level of every corporation out there.
My brother is gay, as is my niece. Last time I thought about? When I just typed this.
Grow up: homosexuals, minorities, disabled = all are functioning contributors to society & have earned the right to marry in civil union as well as live fear free from prejudice.

I've been to San Francisco & Florida - there are Queens in Florida that San Fransican gays call "flaming faggots"!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Homophobia means to be scared of homosexuality. I'm not scared of much, and homosexuality ain't on that list. I simply think it's immoral, and anatomically wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I simply think it's immoral, and anatomically wrong.

There are 3 reasons to have sex.

1.) Physical/Emotional pleasure: Since attractiveness and pleasure are ones personal perception, the genders do not matter.

2.) Money/Power/Control: Gender is irrelivant here as well.

3.) Conception: Here the sex does need to be between a male and female.

So the scoreboard adds us 2 to 1 in favor of gender not being an absolute concerning sex. Why people are so threatened is beyond my understanding. Personally I think that gay guys are funner to be around as the ones I know don't feel the need to constantly throw around their testosterone.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Homophobia means to be scared of homosexuality. I'm not scared of much, and homosexuality ain't on that list. I simply think it's immoral, and anatomically wrong.

I guess when people get enjoyment out of packin the fudge, that's their perogative, just as it is mine to find it discusting... But I still believe if it doesn't hurt anybody, that's fine. What you choose to do behind closed doors is their business and nobody else's.
It may be immoral to some, but shouldn't be legislated.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is it wrong to love who you love? You cannot help loving someone or something. Love is not an emotion that we have defeated yet...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
There are 3 reasons to have sex.

No there is NOT. The only reason we have sexual organs is to procreate. PERIOD.

Though sex feels good and jolly and is fun to do, it isn't meant to be a leisurely act. If so, the human body would have an "sperm on/off" button.

Wow!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Who exactly says that it's immoral??? You? "God"? Well, only one of these two people is real, why should anyone care what you think. It's nobodys business who someone takes to bed except those people.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
HELLO, sex feels good for a reason.

Many seeds have a nice tasty meat around them so animals will like to eat them, digest them, and then poop them out with a nice fertalizer to create more fruit plants.

So sex is attractive so we want to go out and have sex with lots of people and create lots of other people.

SO...

Every person on the face of the planet that is any kind of authority on marriage or relationships etc, says that sex and physical contact are an important part. This I can assure you is true first and foremost.

But unless you want to be a nutcase working' 17 jobs to support his 54 kids, then you might want to think about having sex for JUST FUN.

Now, on to you who think being gay is something you are born with.

This is something I highly doubt. A person is so complicated that I find it hard to believe that they can be "born" gay. And I'll tell you why (just because that's what I do).

Anyone who says that they were born gay is definitely looking at it in a very focused area, as opposed to the big picture.

For someone to be born gay, without being able to attributable it to outside circumstances, then either it would have to be a result of an altered brain chemistry that would lead someone to have a greater propensity to enjoy men, or some "X" would be bigger than normal.

If this is true, then it can be considered to be a condition or syndrome, which is normally treated with a negative connotation. In that case, then the lisp must be also.

I have seen a great deal of sexually deviance in my life (thankfully not BY me), and I have to say that no one really is born to want to eat and drink body waste, or like being burned or choked, beaten. I am sure homosexuals have what most other sexually diverse people have, a propensity to dominate or be dominated, or maybe to make or be vulnerable in some way that conventional sexual relationships can not offer.

But who cares what they do. There is nothing I can do to stop them. Sure I�m not too fond of it. But it is not for me to say what others do.

That�s the point of living a truly Christian life (for all you it�s against god folks). It�s ain�t up to you chief. It�s your job to live by example and SHUT THE HELL UP.

Judge less, love them, and try to help them anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

No there is NOT. The only reason we have sexual organs is to procreate. PERIOD.

Though sex feels good and jolly and is fun to do, it isn't meant to be a leisurely act. If so, the human body would have an "sperm on/off" button.

Wow!!!

Wow, I disagree with that statement because
-After sex, post-orgasm, many chemical changes occur in the body that wouldn't happen otherwise. One of the better ones, the endorphin release, is something that I have only felt after sex.
-The body does have a sperm on/off button, although it's more of a lever, it's called an ERECTION. When active, the sperm is on, when inactive, the sperm production is going on and the sexual function is turned off.
-The gene pool has become so diluted with ignorance, stupidity, and general dumbfu�kery that any child born will most likely be either a bigot or a moron. I could cite example after example, but I won't. I mean moron in the sense that they are unintelligent scholastically and socially, and care little for anything other than themselves. The only thing I would even accept as a valid learning disability is mental retardation. ADD and ADHD are creations of the pharmaceutical companies to push their drugs. Most ADD or ADHD cases can be solved by either turning off the tv or administering an IQ test. Most people I know who were diagnosed with ADD are more qualified to teach than most teachers are.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Look, plainy put peoples.. If homosexual behavior was meant to be, females would have a penis and males would have a vagina. Please find me a biologist who will tell me that the anus is made specifically for entry.

I rest me case.

[Edited on 01/13/04 by kramtronix]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Look, plainy put peoples.. If homosexual behavior was meant to be, females would have a penis and males would have a vagina. Please find me a biologist who will tell me that the anus is made specifically for entry.

I rest me case.

[Edited on 01/13/04 by kramtronix]

Homosexuality occurs throughout the entire animal kingdom, not just in humans. IMO, something that occurs in all walks of life is, in fact, a part of nature.

Also, homosexuality is not just about sex. In fact, there are many homosexual couples who refrain from sexual activity and have a relationship based entirely on the emotional aspect.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
And out come all the homophobes of the board.....ah dear. Get over you fear peoples! Homosexuality is natural. Leave it alone if you don't like it.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Homosexuality occurs throughout the entire animal kingdom, not just in humans. IMO, something that occurs in all walks of life is, in fact, a part of nature.

^^^^truth.

i've always felt homosexual behavior in all species is natures form of population control. imo, it is a perfectly natural fact, get over it.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I dont know the have been giving it to us from behind fairly good if you ask me

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Also, homosexuality is not just about sex. In fact, there are many homosexual couples who refrain from sexual activity and have a relationship based entirely on the emotional aspect.

Have a relationship without seX?????

Now that is sick

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Though I believe that Homosexuals should not be descriminated against, I am glad that they cannot naturally reproduce.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join