It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA-Nazi connections question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Did anyone ever come up with a ball park number of how many Nazis the CIA helped hide after WW2? I know the 0SS-CIA liked dealing with them because they knew a lot about the Soviet Union.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
15,000 is one number

www.scribd.com...

clip mentioned 51 times:

1979, a year in which I made great headway. In that year, I acquired knowledge of a 1937
pre-WW II Illuminati "p2" project at Los Alamos, run by von Braun, and acquired the only known
extant piece of physical evidence from a WW II 1943-vintage German flying saucer, based on the
Tesla discoveries first developed in New Mexico and taken to Germany, before being returned to
New Mexico around 1945. This evidence is a celestial guidance slave compass from the "KT-p2"
project, in which von Braun included the original New Mexico 1937 "p2" project name, after he
had removed it from Los Alamos and transported it to Germany, in 1938, with the apparent good
graces of our FBI. The device was on one of the German saucers brought to post-war Sandia Base
under Operation Paperclip in 1945, soon followed by a 15,000-person German scientific
contingency's exodus to New Mexico2. The guidance system was an invention of Nikola Tesla,
developed and tested on a 200-mile round trip radio controlled aircraft flight test in conjunction
with the Sperry Gyroscope Company, in 19173.1 eventually located the source and substance of
the scientific data and formulas for the saucer, rediscovered the electromagnetic method for its
application, and documented the previously suppressed and intentionally confused historical
background concerning the work of Nikola Tesla. In 1997, I authored OCCULT ETHER
PHYSICS: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It (ISBN
0-9637467-2-3), which I revised in 1998 (ISBN 0-9637467-6-6). It is a documentation of the
19th century scientific research leading up to Tesla's great discovery, which at its earliest, appeared
to be in 1891

A video that might have a number:
www.moviesfoundonline.com...

join