It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hi Mr. Marrs,

First of all congratulations on all your work. I always look forward to hearing you when you are on Coast to Coast AM.

In the video The Great Zapruder Film Hoax, debunking the Zapruder film

video.google.com...

there is a segment in which you speak to a French journalist about an "uncut" copy of the Zapruder film owned by H.L. Hunt. The journalist said that he had seen a copy of this uncut print, which was in the possession of a person connected to the French criminal underworld.

I wanted to ask you if there have been any further developments in regard to that film. Have you been able to view it? Have you been able to verify the French journalist's story to your satisfaction? Have you made inquiries in Texas (or elsewhere in the US) related to Hunt and this film? Are you satisfied that you know the names of all the shooters involved in the Kennedy assassination? Also have you been able to integrate the French journalist's story (the ex-French army sniper, etc.) with the account given by E. Howard Hunt to his son, concerning his own involvement in the assassination?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Jim Marrs

Howdy ipsedixit,

Unfortunately, I have heard nothing further from William Reymond and his claim of obtaining an unedited version of the Zapruder film from a French intelligence agent except that Reymond told one researcher that his intelligence contact had been murdered and that he was dropping out of sight.

I wish I knew more.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hi Jim. I hope you don't mind the familiar address. Mr. Marrs feels a little stuffy on a forum like this.

Thanks for the response to my original post. What a shock! I saw that you had replied and was looking forward to an interesting read. Could you put this into a time frame for me. That is when did you get this news?

I'm a little curious about the person who showed Mr. Reymond the "Zapruder uncut" film. You say that he was a French intelligence agent. Just to clarify in my own mind, was that person an actual officer of the DSE or some other French agency or was he an asset on the payroll or possibly an informant. If a DSE officer was killed, possibly in connection with Mr. Reymond's revelation of the existence of that film, that would be highly unusual.

If in fact Mr. Reymond's source was a DSE agent proper, that to me would indicate French government connivance in the release of the film. That would be a very interesting development, reminiscent of the wiring of $100,000 dollars to Mohammed Atta by Al Quaeda at the request of the Pakistani ISI. Governments do these things to trip up their friends (the USA) in ambiguous ways that are effective but not cut and dry examples of treachery.

Good luck to Mr. Reymond. He must be scared to death, if not dead already.

I would like to ask a lot of questions about this, details about your contacts with Mr. Reymond, and other things, but I suspect that you may have said your piece on this one for the moment. Thanks again for your response. It's a very shocking development.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here is the allegedly 'unedited' Z-film:

www.youtube.com...

starts at 6:30 mark

edit on 3-8-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

top topics

join