It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian police caught attempting to stage riots!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is just absurd and proves more and more that they want to get rid of all who oppose and are not apathetic. It's a clever method to stop a revolution before it starts and we are really at the point of no return now and should just voluntarily give in, sell our souls, or die.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Quebec provincial authorities have admitted that three rock-wielding mask-wearing "anarchists" were in fact police infiltators used to gather information on protesters at this week's SPP summit, but authorities are still ludicrously denying the fact that the provocateurs were intent on causing a riot in order to justify a heavy-handed response.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I can't believe no one is replying to this!

The Canadian Government admits it uses agents provocateurs to disturb peaceful protest.

Did this make the mainstream news at all? (Globe and Mail, National Post, etc.)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I can't believe no one is replying to this!

Actually there is a lengthly news thread on this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article StreetCorner Philosopher has linked to is from last month.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
That explains it. Thanks Umbrax.

(I guess I'll subscribe to the Breaking Alternative News Forum as well)

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Did this make the mainstream news at all? (Globe and Mail, National Post, etc.)

Ya when it first happened, it made (at least some) papers. The one I normally read (the Sun) covered it for a few days..not well, but they did cover it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well Im going to order one of those High frequency Sound guns that cause instant Diareah and the next time something like this happens I'll have it ready aimed and fire at these rock weilding hypocrites. Show them that if they wanna stir up $#!7 then they are gonna have to deal with their own.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

Anger is anger, regardless of what side you are on. Protesting is analog in this day and age. What we should do is start boycotting. But we live in a world of blind and deaf people. We need more strikes, etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've always thought about the shady silence from Canada this whole time. All through history we're suppose to be the good , nice people. Even now, whens the last time you heard something about Canada that didn't have to do with snow?
Nothing ever get focus from Canada. I believe Canada runs the world.We have to, no one cares about us or knows where we are. What a perfect place for the powers that be....to be.
And the women are fantastic too

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This news clipping proves to all that this %*)^ is real, very real. Police staging riots u expect to see on the news happening in pakistan, with stone throwing police having a good time at a riot.

Go's to show that cops can use dirty tactics if they so chose but if the public try it then its off to the monkey house.........

Time to wake up people, if you dont see the bigger picture just cut out the new paper clippings which u believe are nwo related, put them in a draw then once a month take them out and se if the pile is growing, and look for patterns. Remember the nwo use symbols and codes in everything, why shouldnt the news be different?..........

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

well said,well said.
history shows that protesting, although the people mean well,
Just does not work..now Boy-cotting would give much better results I agree.
-bobby

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I experienced a similar event when a rave was busted by the Police in the UK... They dispersed 2000 people into the streets, knowing full well that the last buses's and trains home had all but stopped, so you've got 2000 people stood outside in the pouring rain with no way to get home.

A lot of the Officers were antagonising the protesting people (who were basically saying, wouldn't it be safer, and less hassle for all involved if the rave was allowed to continue), and some went so far as to remove their identity numbers and viciously attack anybody who got close to them... Girls, lads, men and women, age and sex was no barrier.

The Police originally sent in the Police dogs and closed the doors, allowing their dogs to bite anybody and everybody. In the chaos, the Police then stormed in and started hitting everybody, dragging girls out by their hair etc... as people were leaving, they suffered bruises, bites, beatings....

So, of course people defended themselves and their partners and friends.... It's human nature.

These coppers didn't seem like they were trying to stop an illegal rave, they were definately after a fight.

Then, the BBC announces that 'nobody was injured'....
news.bbc.co.uk...

...and is definately in favour of the law. They even got the numbers wrong - 500? , nope more like 2000....

history-is-made-at-night.blogspot.com...

and the news on television:

uk.youtube.com...
(contains just but foul language)

Thank god for indie-media eh?

[edit on 1-1-2008 by mr-lizard]

(edited, I don't know what happened but my post went mental, fixed with more links)

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Oh and my point being, not the justification of raves and parties, but the actual methods used by 'professional' when dispersing that particular one was inhuman.

Sickening.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[Oops, double post]

new topics

top topics

join