It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys what would you do if...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
you are absolutly wright man^^
sometimes u can let pass you buy....but this is just....too much
in my days having a mercedes meant you are somebody,somebody that dosnt take # from nobody

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Dude it is just a car, the window can be fixed and the poo cleaned out. Maybe she is just a nut job maybe you brought this on yourself either way retaliating on this matter will bring you nothing but grief, let it go. It isnt worth the legal trouble you will bring on yourself by doing anything other than filing a police report. There is no statement to be made about how much of a man you are, if anything just leaving it in the authorities hands proves to everyone you have put childish behavior behind you.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Jovi1]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1
Dude it is just a car
[edit on 25-9-2007 by Jovi1]

oh sure. i mean hell it's only a benz.

anyway, i've been at ppl's throats before and ppl have been at mine. and never ever ever have i or any of my enemies went THAT far. really, nothing ever gets this serious. the woman that did this cannot be reasoned with. this is the type of woman that would hide in some bushes and slice your throat as soon as you walked by.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It wouldnt matter if it were a ferrari, bmw, or an aston martin. Is it worth your freedom? Don't get me wrong i know it sucks you worked hard for it, there isnt much in life that feels worse than when your car is violated. I have had 1 stolen and recovered and even after i had repaired the damage had no desire to drive it, and one broken into on multiple occasions. If this girl is that nuts then all you need to do is sit back and collect every piece of evidence you can against her, she will hang herself with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Far out man...

man thats pretty hectic allthough i believe that things happen because of a balance in the universe.If this was karma or something like that then i rekon that if u play with matches you get burnt. allthough that is not to say that this is some pretty hardcore stuff like the negative feelings that this person has for the owner must be so bad.. What goes around comes around I believe and karma will allways suffice. Might take some time but it will happen.

However...If that was my car i would be absolutely fuming none the less.

[edit on 26/9/2007 by Omega85]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
what goes around will allways come back

the guy might of done something really bad to the lady which made her do this nasty, evil thing. the guy might have kicked her silly one night, in which case, it came back around to him.

if the lady is just a complete NUT JOB, i would walk away and be thankful that the nightmare is over, it will come back on her someday.

but i can promise one thing
i worked at car valeting, the americans call it detailing and he will have a hard job getting someone to clean that up............

it looked like she had been saving up on the load
she must have been using that bucket for a while which makes me think she is a nuttter.
when nasty women want revenge, they do it in style

chickenfeet

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
surely beating her will result in you going to jail,then you have other options.
give her a good peace of your mind(yelling at her what a ...she is)and make her pay for the window
and/or
do some nasty stuff to her too

the dude above is wright,no one has ever gotten this far
people like that girl just suck,they just wanna do evil and just need to ....
if it wasnt for the police i would find her and the movie saw was going to look like a comedy to her

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OK here's my take on it - after giving it some thought, i have been in a position where i would have loved to have rung a persons neck. Well you know what, I let it ride. I didn't even confront them even though they KNEW i knew they did what they did. This made it even worse for them as they were expecting something serious and it would have proved that they got to me. But i didn't show anything and that made them even madder and was revenge enough for me.

Now in this case, the costs could be great IF the stench cannot be removed in the normal manner. i.e. removing the seats, replacing the carpets etc. I had a 230 coupe and i can imagine the costs as it would have cost me R17k in SA money to replace a door panel that had some "damage" that HAD to be PROVEN was a factory fault - which it turned out it was.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I know this thread is to the fellas but can an ol' lady give a comment?
There are a few things to consider if this happened to you (or to anyone really).
First of all a plastic bucket of crap hurled no matter how hard isn't going to break a car window. That would leave me to believe the window was broken with something else (like a crowbar) and then the bucket tossed in. (Too bad, nice benz) What does this mean? Means some gal is so flippin mad she has a weapon in her hand and you weren't there to get bonked on with it.
There are quite a few reasons she could be this mad and if she was cheated on and someone gave her a dread and permenant disease then the fella oughta be thanking his lucky stars she didn't Bobitize him.
I'd have it cleaned up and do everything possible to stay away. (Including a restraining order)
I wouldn't even advise taking her to court. Everything said in court is public record and if she starts complaining about inadequacies from her partner (in bed) and questioning his sexual orientation or his lack of fidelity it is then public record. (Could have a bad effect on your love life if the ladies wondered if you were swinging both ways... ya know?)
At the point she is polluting the car the reason is not really that important. Distance is very important.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Whos to say that the bucket of poo wasn't already Karma in action?
There are crazy women just like there are crazy men. Pick the stable ones and treat em good. (Well better than good.)
Okay that's the opin of an old lady.

Jules

top topics

<< 1   >>

join