It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys what would you do if...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a lady did this to your car

me? i don't know what i'd do. it would be EXTREMLEY hard for me to not want to slap her teeth out. but i wouldn't. then again, maybe i would. i mean i don't think it's right to hit women but..man i don't know. i guess i could get some of my female friends to jump her or something, but i don't even know about that. this one's tough to call. i know one thing though, i WOULD NOT let it slide.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If you can prove it was HER, then simply go to the police and have her prosecuted.

Otherwise, tell her it doesn't matter, you're sorry, and take her for a nice ride in that Merc. Then go somewhere private and let your anger do it's thing.

We can't all be saints for ever you know and acts of vandalism like this shouldn't go unpunished.:bash:

If that was my car, I'd already be smiling, whistling and looking innocently up at the sky!

Of course, the first option is safer.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
From the female perspective, I need to know, what did the car owner do that made the woman so mad she'd do something like that?

There are crazy women, yes, but generally we don't do things like that unless highly provoked.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
^ Yeah, that's a good point.

I mean, let's say the woman caught her husband sleeping with another woman after months of suspicion and lies, spent all night crying and hating herself and then decided not to get mad but get even.

Then the guy should suck it up, realise he's wrong, clean up the car and resume with his two-timing, lie-filled, cheating life.

But if a guy breaks up with his girlfriend and his ex goes and does something like that, I would suggest that he keep his pimp hand strong and slap a ho.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I too would be interested in a little of the "nitty gritty"!

Poo is never nice....even your own.

I knew a girl once (psyco-nympho-crazy-mad-hatter type) who once had all four tyres slashed on her car. She knew who it was, but did nothing in revenge. I guess the revenge had been on her for her wrong-doings in the first place eh?

Such a waste, such negativity, such a nasty mess in your car....

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Aw man, that is some nasty looking poo! :shk:

So what would I do? Call the authorities and have her prosecuted and hopefully she gets sent to prison. That should help her learn her lesson.

I also have to disagree with MajorMalfuntion. I don't care what this guy did or how many chicks the dude slept with behind her back, if you vandalize peoples property you should get the punishment you deserve.

Plus the chick would have to already be kinda loony to lash out like that anyway. Either that or she's on drugs.

The only way I could see this being ok is if the dude beats on her or something terrible like that.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia

But if a guy breaks up with his girlfriend and his ex goes and does something like that, I would suggest that he keep his pimp hand strong and slap a ho.

haha! You're funny.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
No matter what property damage was done (and I agree this was extremely nasty), it's no excuse for physical violence.

Just to point out if someone hits the chick or kicks her sorry butt, they'll be doing more time than she does.

Better to prosecute her and put the price of the cleanup and repairs in to the state for restitution.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Exactly my point, that's what I just said.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
File a Police report and see if they can lift somefingerprints off that bucket. Other than that let it go it will all catch up to her eventually.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA!!! That is nasty. Yeah I wanna know what made her do this. It could be justified if the guy had it coming. Is it against the law to do this, sure and ya got the right to see if they can figure out who did it.

I've been on the receiveing end of a guy who cheated and I got revenge. His room was thrashed. He knew it was me, roomate let me in. He didnt press charges, I got lucky on that. But he got what he deserved in my book.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Dude, you have to get the police involved. Don't hit her or go after her. Let the law do their job event if it seems slow. Get a restraining order. Major was right, the person that attacks her physically will serve more time than her.....

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is a tuffy!!

You can clean up the poop. No real harm done, a good valet will have the car like new and a window is easy enough to replace or have replaced.

Personal retrebution, serious kickass revenge. You would need some hard core reserve to not want some payback.

Violence never really solves anything it will just take it to a whole new level of nastiness.

If there was a good reason for the poop flinging, be the bigger man, apologies to who you hurt and take it on the chin.

Personally I'd give a whole lot more respect for that, than slapin tha ho.

MonKey

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia

Oh i loved that!!
You are the one Paresthesia. You have it in the right perspective! I don't hit woman but man, I think i could make an exception in a case like that.

OK i guess i wouldn't. But MAN the thought of it would make me feel better LOL and then i would go to the cops.

[edit on 25/9/2007 by shearder]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
being a grown up is really hard in these cases you know?
not insulting back is one thing but that...plus i doubt the police will do anything much...she deserves atleast a slap
then again we dont know what the person do to upset her....

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow that stinks!

Literally

That also looks like a lot of poo. My guess is that there is more than one excrement. Because it is all over the seats and I'm sure there is more in the bucket. So this individual had a bucket of poo for at least more than a few hours. And if my theory is correct needed to make more than one desposit in the bucket. If this is a female, this is one sick women.

Also car windows are not easy to break. That plastic bucket looks like a kids toy, probably not to sturdy. So this bucket of poo must have been flown through the air at a high rate of speed. The person probably went with the windmill type of throw. It is the only way I see it going through the window. Unless the poo is the high density type of poo. In case, a simple side arm chuck could put it through the window.

And what is in the clear plastic bag on the middle console? Could that be a bag of urine?

[edit on 25-9-2007 by testrat]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
iuu i even didnt notice that until now
worst thing is the police will probably only warn her or sometin...
well u can go to her house why she sleeps,and poo poo all her windows?
look in situation liek this there is no place for "BEING GROWN UP" u can be grown up and dont insult back if someone has insulted you,but poo poo in your brand new mercedes?people like that dosnt understand from being grown up,that.....scum if probably in her house wright now celebrating with her fat friends,and thinking she can get away with anything....are gonna let this slip away?if someone trows poo poo in my car,that is not even a mercedes,i will atleast return the favor

[edit on 25/9/07 by Unisol]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Well don’t you think he could of vandalized her in a way. I mean think about it. If this guy had been cheating on her for quite some time and coming back to her and sleeping with her as well. Having all kinds of sex with her and other women. That’s just nasty. Look at the STD’s she could get. He could give her so many diseases. Some Men are nasty. They think they can do what they want when they want and we will just let it happen. Most women have respect for their bodies and when we make a commitment to be with one man that’s what we do. We don’t want him running around with sluts.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
do unto others...blah.. to tell the truth... i'd probably do the same back but 4x worse.. i know it's not the right thing to do.. but it would feel so000 go000d.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join