It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Haunted House Mystery... 0_o;;

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Jesus, I have not been here in a long, long time. I guess the July of 2007 to now is pretty long. You people probably have wondered what happened to me...or not. Maybe you really don't care at all. Maybe you kind of liked that fact that I was away, hmm. Well, either way, I am here, but I'm not "back". I just came here to post an interesting topic about a certain "haunted house". I've noticed that some people do not believe in ghosts. Well, science doesn't always expalin everything. Sometimes they are just there. Well, these "haunted house" scenarioes are common, yet few people see this happen to them. They may know a guy who supposedley lives in a haunted house, or they know a guy who knows a guy (who knows a guy, etc., etc., etc.) who supposedley lives in a haunted house. Well, I am one of those people who knows a guy that *sighs* supposedley lives in a haunted house. Well, here is the cases:

Case [1]:

In my friends house, the doors usually open on their own. They either just burst open at random, or the doorknob actually turns on its own. I've only seen the doorknob turn once or twice while staying in his house, though my friend has seen it happen multiple times.

Case [2]:

In the house, sometimes voices can be heard. They are very hard to understand, however. It sounds like a child's voice, a man's voice whispering, and sometimes crying or moaning. It sounds like a different language, but considering that the people who owned the house before were Hungarian (According to my friend and his mom), I think this could be a clue. I was spending the night over there once, and my friend could have just sworn that he heard some voices. Because I don't like being woken up, I ignored him and fell back asleep. Although, sometimes I heard them in the middle of the night as well.

Case [3]:

On the furniture in the living room, a small hand print appeared on the couch one day. It was way smaller the my friend hand...way smaller then anyone's hand. His mom would try to get it off, but it would not come off. As soon as it came off, however, the next day, the same handprint was appear in the same place. It is either one dirty couch (rofl) or something creepy is going on.

Case [4]:

This has to be one of the creepiest things that ever happened in the house. My friends mom was taking a shower once, and when she came out, her mirror was fogged up. But that isn't the creepy part...the creepy thing was that somebody wrote on the mirror, "II Lives" or something other. She came in and asked us if we wrote anything on the mirror. We said no; we were asleep. I don't think she could have done it...she is not that kind of person. This only gets creepier, though.

Case [5]:

I was using the bathroom once, and inside the bathroom, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a little boy in the mirror, with a scarey look on his face. The fact that it was just a straight face what enough to scare me to the point where I could wet myself, but that wouldn't have happened considering I already was going.
When I looked into the mirror closer though to reaveal what it was, all I saw was me. I ran out. Ever sense then, Iwa sscared to go into that bathroom.

Case [6]:

Sometimes, footsteps are heard. Those could have just been the dogs, but the part that makes it creepy is that fact that when we heard them sometimes, the dogs were outside.

Case [7]:
Sometimes, the dogs would just start barking for some reason. We would never know why, sometimes. Wee thought that either they wanted something, or they just were spooked out. One of the dogs are deaf, so that leaves the footsteps out of the question. Maybe the saw something. I don't know, they're just dogs
...but still.

Now tell me...you guys are smart, what do YOU think!?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sounds weird.

The mirror thing is really creepy

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nice story, it was to the point and easy to read, so many long ones are one long paragraph drifting off the point like I am now.

My suggestion would be EVP. Try getting tapes on voice, if they really are hungarian and you record them you just sent credibility really high, hard to believe someone is messing with you from other side of room in a language nobody in the house speaks

Make sure if you leave the tape recorder out you have it in a place no human can sneak up to it and read his favorite phrase out of his hungarian tour guide book.

Visit the Taps web site for help and direction if you are not funning around and want some really informed advice on the topic. The Atlantic Paranormal Society.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Has your friend's family done any research into the previous owner's of the house?

Was their suspicious happenings before?

Or any deaths in the house?

Very Strange happenings. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OkamiZaku
Jesus,

I do believe you forgot the last phrase, Jesus Christ, not another one.

I have not been here in a long, long time. I guess the July of 2007 to now is pretty long. You people probably have wondered what happened to me...or not.

Not in the slightest bit. Could not care less. Sorry.
Tell your 'friend' to video tape the cases. Until then, case(s) dismissed.

This forum is a joke. Lets really look at that fact. 'Chris Angel', Psychics, Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Projection, Hollowed Earth, Remote Viewers, Magic Ring, Invisibility, Visit by the Devil, etc, etc. All these topics are so laughable it wants to make me cry. Yet, somehow, I still read them. I guess I like pain.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

Jesus,

I do believe you forgot the last phrase, Jesus Christ, not another one.

I have not been here in a long, long time. I guess the July of 2007 to now is pretty long. You people probably have wondered what happened to me...or not.

Not in the slightest bit. Could not care less. Sorry.
Tell your 'friend' to video tape the cases. Until then, case(s) dismissed.

This forum is a joke. Lets really look at that fact. 'Chris Angel', Psychics, Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Projection, Hollowed Earth, Remote Viewers, Magic Ring, Invisibility, Visit by the Devil, etc, etc. All these topics are so laughable it wants to make me cry. Yet, somehow, I still read them. I guess I like pain.

1. I can just say Jesus, can't I?

2. Well, OK...but that was kind of rude.

3. Well, I'm game for giving me your opinion, but show me what supports your "theory" (If you really want to call it that, because seriousally, that told be nothing...skeptics these days...)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Has your friend's family done any research into the previous owner's of the house?

Was their suspicious happenings before?

Or any deaths in the house?

Very Strange happenings. Thanks for posting.

No, not really. I don't think the could find those people. They really didn't say anything much, I believe. Maybe I should ask him. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It does sound haunted. They should try some EVP work, write in a journal all the stuff that happens, maybe even set up some cameras. They could have some paranormal investigators in, and hey, if we're lucky, maybe one day they could be on Ghost Hunters.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It would be a little bit of work, but I'll do it. But honestly, that place gives me the creeps...and it's not just the "ghostly" stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe you friend's family could have the house blessed? That's how it is with spirits, if they want you to see them you'll know they're there. I'd be doing EVPs and setting up video equipment all over the place until then...to show on ATS!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Definatly keep a log too. If it happens at the same time everyday then it is nothing to worry about, it's residual. But, it seems like it is intelligent. Do you happen to know any history of the land, or of the house? That could help you in your quest to solve why the spirits are there.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

They may know a guy who supposedley lives in a haunted house, or they know a guy who knows a guy (who knows a guy, etc., etc., etc.) who supposedley lives in a haunted house. Well, I am one of those people who knows a guy that *sighs* supposedley lives in a haunted house. Well, here is the cases:

Interesting story, and I understand what you are saying about a friend of a friend...etc. That is why I guess I'll just need to experience it myself to fully believe. I think that will be one of my goals when I retire one day to explore the mysteries in the first person to judge only for myself, and I tend to be a hard nose skeptic, but something like this would really change my belief system.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I do believe in ghosts and hauntings, but that being said, hauntings have been so frequently documented that this alternative topic is actually a little bit mundane.

Death is just another part of life.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I tend to be a hard nose skeptic, but something like this would really change my belief system.

Spot on, I was a hard nose skeptic, then after some experiances I completly flipped to side of believer. My skeptism was even a weakness that was exploited by my lets say encounter. But that is a story for a different time and thread.

Your comment reminds me of a quote from "Dog Soldiers" an excelent movie, and I do not like most warewolf movies, and never horor.

Megan: "Up until today you believed there was a line between myth and reality. Maybe a very fine line sometimes but at least there was a line. Those things out there are REAL. If they're real, what else is real? You know what lives in the shadows now. You may never get another night's sleep as long as you live."

stay on topic, stay on topic (Tie fighter blows up my post)
And nobody can quote Dog Soldiers without including this line
"Wells: If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya. Because we're firing blanks doesn't mean we have to be thinking nice thoughts. So you remember, you keep the fire down, right, you get stuck in and you kick their #ing teeth out, or I guarantee you, Joe, they will be eating your bollocks for breakfast, sunshine."

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Spooky!

The little boy in the mirror reminds me of the YouTube video of the little "ghost" girl in the mirror...

Can you get a pic of the little hand print on the couch?

Maybe some random digital shots around the house to flush out some orb activity?

Cool story!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
preety intresting stuff there quit creepy also the footsteps and doors and knobs are freaky specialy the mirror one now thats freaky yeh if u can get more info of evidence would be intresting ay

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg

Maybe some random digital shots around the house to flush out some orb activity?

Cool story!

tru if u can get some of that would be nice then maybe we need to investigate more things

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

forum is a joke. Lets really look at that fact. 'Chris Angel', Psychics, Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Projection, Hollowed Earth, Remote Viewers, Magic Ring, Invisibility, Visit by the Devil, etc, etc. All these topics are so laughable it wants to make me cry. Yet, somehow, I still read them. I guess I like pain. - Stockburn

So your thread on Ouija and Dreams/Visions doesn't fit in there somwhere with the rest? hmmm?

[edit on 9/24/2007 by librasleep]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep

forum is a joke. Lets really look at that fact. 'Chris Angel', Psychics, Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Projection, Hollowed Earth, Remote Viewers, Magic Ring, Invisibility, Visit by the Devil, etc, etc. All these topics are so laughable it wants to make me cry. Yet, somehow, I still read them. I guess I like pain.

So your thread on Ouija and Dreams/Visions doesn't fit in there somwhere with the rest? hmmm?

Seriousally! I think all you are doing is saying that my experience is a load of crap! Well, this happened, so there you go.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe

Originally posted by goosdawg

Cool story!

tru if u can get some of that would be nice then maybe we need to investigate more things

Sure, if it's still there...it will probably reappear again. 0_o

*Sighs* I don't have a camera, and I'm not expecting to get a camera at the Dollar Store anytime soon. I could get one with my cell phone, but I don't have a cord to put it on to the internet with. I'll try to get some footage with a video camera, too, OK?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join