It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem Lodge....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HDFACTORYCERTIF

What is the meaning of these games HD? The WM asks nothing of you as you take or are just about to take our obligation. Aside from asking you if you are willing to take the obligation, and then describing how the obligation will not effect your everyday life.

I fail to see your point.. or what your asking.. or what your thought you where going to get as a response....

This thread is a HOAX and should be labeled as such.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HDFACTORYCERTIF

The person speaking to you before you approach the altar to take the obligations is not the Worshipful Master, it is this person, unknown to you, and who I will not specify, that is actually directing your actions...Odd that you do not know this as well.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rock, this is a very good instance of when people accuse of withholding secrets and we respond that the only secrets are our ritual and modes of recognition. Perhaps others will better understand why we do this as this exchange has demonstrated.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Brother, it does not surprise me any more that he does not know what he is talking about...

Well.. maybe a little.. I mean, this was supposed to prove he is a Mason, and that your self, my self, and Skyfloating are not real Masons at all..

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You know.. its funny.. I have only seen a very, very few handful of times when recognition modes where used to determine if someone was in fact a Mason or not.. each time it proved valuable.. and each time it was found out the man in question was not a Mason..

And now I got to see it online. How bout that.

So anti's.. you saw our secrets in the open being used for their intended purpose. Theres quite a few little rituals to follow this one .. the one HD used is NOT one of them .. which .. I am ALMOST surprised he didn't know that..

Its to keep out imposters.. and there are imposters. We just saw one.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Are you guys going to take the advice of staff or what?

Last Chance.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDFACTORYCERTIF

Augustus, you should know better! Consorting with a cowan.

You are, I assume, refering to yourself with this remark?

You have failed every test even a middling Mason would know. Your inability to answer these simple question proves you to be no member of the Institution and for this I am truly thankful as it means all of your claims can be, in my opinion, viewed as bogus. You have been tried and denied.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Greetings Elevatedone, I am sure it is safe to assume that you are not a member of the Fraternity. If so, the exchange between Hd, Skyfloating, Rock and myself may seem rather obtuse and off topic. I will ask you to trust me when I state that it was essential and sadly should have been performed earlier. The fact that we have established this persons non-status as a Mason goes a long way into disproving his entire arguement and the basis of this thread. If you wish to verify this I urge you to speak with either Skyfloating, who thankfully, initiated this exchange, or another of the moderators who are Masons. Hopefully you understand the importance of the posts and have some tolerance in that regard. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Terms and Conditions of use have been enforced in this thread as well as others and will continue.

But thanks for the note.

Enjoy the discussion.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

How would anyone know you Agustus, to be as such, what you spewed forth is not any recognized Masonic sign and you do know that.
Now, what did the Master of the lodge say to you before you approached the alter to take your obligation. You have forgotten that very important part that cuts to heart of the Problem lodge.
I will spell it out clear for all to see.

I will no longer be responding to your posts as I feel that this thread has run its course and the facts have been revealed. Unless any new information arises, which I am fairly certain it will not, there is no further need to address this topic.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thank you Augustus, now that you have departed, others will not feel intimidated and the discussion can move in a forward direction.
For others information, all signs of recognition are contained in the initiations of the three degrees. That is, the signs are given to the candidate upon each degree.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Man!! I can not beleave 8042 views on this thread!! There are alot of people here that dont beleave what HD has brought up for discussion. I would have to say at this point " Monkey Mason" is the least of their problems.
I think the IRS is wondering where the money went!!! I have to figure HD finds talking about all this chat helps him deal with the frustrations of being involved with masons of this level never the less, the truth is the truth!! and I will have to second and PASS!!! I think it is a shame grand lodge has failed to show any leadership in bringing this matter to resolution, but infact just attempted to cover the whole deal up to avoid a very public embarrassment.

I hold the proof that says the obligations are only meaningless words, right from a grand lodge deputy... to my email. Im sure this is why the GL dismissed all corrispodance by email discussing these matters..

ALL IS TRUE!!!!! Three degrees of

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow. I missed the entertainment.

Sorry.

It's humourous though how the back-ups are brought in, isn't it?

Think I'll hibernate. See you guys in the Spring.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

For others information, all signs of recognition are contained in the initiations of the three degrees. That is, the signs are given to the candidate upon each degree.

Surely HDFACTORYCERTIF you didn't mean to say "ALL" signs of recognition.

Because yes, there are Three Lodge Degrees.

There is NO degree HIGHER (in other words more important) than the THIRD Degree, but there are a TON of Masonic Degrees. I've taken several dozen of them myself, as have others on this list.

And just about EVERY one of 'em has a "sign of recognition"

Believe me the Sign of Recognition of the Degree of the Holy House of Jesus Christ and the Temple of Solomon is NOT given in ANY of the three Lodge degrees. One must be a recipient of that particular degree to be privy to it's recognition sign, grip (hand-shake) and pass-word.

Just wanted to make sure you understood that before you misinformed others.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RACER X

I am sure it is
.. after your friend failed miserably at answering a very simple test.

Hoax is a Hoax.. hmm .. I do wonder however, if someone could trace the IP and see if this is not HD re-incarnate?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Done a long time ago. Don't stress it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RACER X
Man!! I can not beleave 8042 views on this thread!! There are alot of people here that dont beleave what HD has brought up for discussion. I would have to say at this point " Monkey Mason" is the least of their problems.

Embezzlement of millions, illict arms manufacturing, threats of physical violence, humans acting like primates and all of this supposedly emanating from a Masonic lodge. I can only assume that everyones disbelief stems from the fact that none of this made the evening news. Not one article, not one mention, not even a whiff of it here on Above Top Secret where, if true, would incite a frenzy of unrivaled recrimination.

I think it is a shame grand lodge has failed to show any leadership in bringing this matter to resolution, but infact just attempted to cover the whole deal up to avoid a very public embarrassment.

The only shame is that some on this forum actually believed the allegations and in my opinion, the only 'public embarrasment' I was witness to was an indivdual posturing himself as something he was not.

Can I ask you a question RacerX? What has your States Attorney General commented regarding the allegations you and HD have made? These are serious crimes and allegations and it appears that you approach them rather cavalierly, I myself would allow the proper authorities to handle them, not the membership of a conspiracy forum.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hoax is a Hoax..

Hello sir.

You seem anxious to apply labels when you encounter information that may support conjecture of yours. May I please obtain your opinion on the post of mine that I've linked below? It shows that a statement of yours, expressed with significant conviction, is completely false.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those who throw stones...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join