It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem Lodge....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Why do you not direct us to the releavant news articles that corroborate these allegations? Time and again you have been asked to verify your assertions and you continue to avoid doing so, perhaps you can provide the information that supports your claims. I look forward to its divulgence.

I concur.

Furthermore - while I may not be privy to how, exactly, things work in this imaginary Lodge - I do believe that new Lodge officers are generally elected every year (this, apparently, has been going on since September of last year), and Grand Lodge officers tend to be replaced on that same schedule. So do Inspectors.

Now, I'm not a rocket scientist or anything, but it would seem to me that we've passed at least one of the milestones for the election of officers and/or Grand Lodge officers and/or Inspectors as well.

So I'm going to continue to not believe that any of this has taken place. It's all made up.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Lets just focus in on the financial end of this problem a little.
The assets at stake are close to 7.5 million, yes you read right.
Where did this money come from? It came from dead Masons.
Who does this money belong to? It certainly does not belong to me, it does not belong to the Monkeys and it does not belong to Grand Lodge.
Now, with that on the table, it could be said that the families of the dead Masons are not happy, I can say as a family member of a dead Mason, I am not happy. The money was intended to further the fraternity not any individuals.
So, it could be said I may have been injected into this situation to have a look see, and then deal with the problem. I am afraid that I tend to be mechanical in nature, and will systematically undo the Monkey Poo.

sorry meat, I get in trouble responding to you, just wonder away at your will

[edit on 16-2-2008 by HDFACTORYCERTIF]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
As inflammatory as these accusations are, keep in mind that the SS forum is under tighter watch. Keep the discussion about the subject and not each other.

Couretsey is Mandatory.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The Moderator made a good point, I will do my best.

A point I would like to make.

Just how would I know what it would to be a GOOD Mason?

Here at this place, The Obligations Are Meaningless Words, the Grand Lodge concurs and shows the same in its actions.
Greed over the assets is the rule of the officers, mocking of the ritual shows the regard to what ever is left of the craft.
Nasty and dirty tricks will happen to you, if you do not follow.
Sheesh, even Axe says it gets worse than this!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HDFACTORYCERTIF

Just how would I know what it would to be a GOOD Mason?

To be a GOOD Mason? Try following your own obligations, which you failed utterly at (if you are in fact a Mason). Discussing lodge politics on an open forum is disrespectful to an extreme.. On top of that, you bandering on and on about the Grand Lodge of what ever your from, is derogatory at best. You apparently have a big problem with the Authority of the Grand lodge, and your own lodge for that matter. It makes me wonder just who is at fault here? Who does more damage to the respect of the craft? Who is disobaying their own obligations?

Here at this place, The Obligations Are Meaningless Words, the Grand Lodge concurs and shows the same in its actions.

Practice what you speak.

I live in Ohio, I know axe is from Texas, I know Wu is from New York, and ML is from South Carolina, and LND is from North Carolina.

I think that list is right.

The point is...

We all come from different lodges. I only know of one other Mason on here from Ohio..

What does this mean? Well, if you where a Mason, you would know, that this means that we all have a different Masonic government, that we CANNOT act on YOUR behalf with YOUR issues with YOUR Grand Lodge.

You need to raise this issue with people in YOUR community.. because we cannot help you.

Greed over the assets is the rule of the officers, mocking of the ritual shows the regard to what ever is left of the craft.

This is something that I don't remember being an issue before, this supposed 7 million or so in assets. Not only is that an obcene amount of money for a small town lodge, which right there raises red flags, but also a lodge with that much money, imo, would be subject to more scrutiny. The assets cannot be used for any purpose what so ever.. there are more then just Masonic regulations to that, but actual State, Local, and Federal tax obligations that, again, would raise red flags.

I have to question your own motives here?

Anyways, the subject cannot be helped here at ATS, and I implore the Mods to shut the thread down as a hoax unless this guy discloses the lodge he is writing libel against.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
rockpuck, I dont recall asking you for help.
As far as directly disclosing the lodge, there was an agreement made early on with a moderator.
There is as one called a "rabbit trail", I did provide a link that goes to a link with photos of "Yours Truly" and my super precision machine shop.
Yes this is terrible, however, it has now come down to the real nitty gritty of the problem. "Money and lots of it"!
Its only too true that money is the "root of all evil".
Money can turn good folks to bad.
I must disagree, this forum has been extremely helpful, it may have saved RacerX life!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would seriously suggest everyone take a deep breath and get their emotions under control.

Consider this a play nice post. About the only one I'm likely to give here tonight.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Is this your lodge?

Walla Walla Washington?

Walla Walla Lodge, #7

Or perhaps Blue Mountain Lodge, #13 Both in District No. 24.

I despise having to hunt for that information, HD.

Almost as much as I despise someone making audacious claims against someone(s) without telling exactly who they are talking about.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Come to whatever unfortunate conclusions you may, as per agreement I can not confirm or deny.
I am glad you are as hot as a firecracker, and well you should be.
If your anger is focused upon me, I can handle that, as I am a worker of hardened steel and very strong. If you are my enemy as you now say, then you must be strong, so "Try Me". Many are, and I am still standing.
If you feel the craft is better off, without me because I wont buckle to wrong doing, then take me out anyway you can, then your ideal of the craft will be stronger.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDFACTORYCERTIF
If you feel the craft is better off, without me because I wont buckle to wrong doing, then take me out anyway you can, then your ideal of the craft will be stronger.

What exactly do you mean by this?

Btw, let's not get personal here folks. I don't want to dish out warns tonight but I will if I have to.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I am honestly interested in what he means as well.

The biggest problem I have with you HD is that everyone is out to get you. Generally, if every single person is in the wrong, it is your self who is actually in the wrong.

If you are who you claim you are, and one of these are in fact your lodge.. I am leaning towards Walla Walla #7 .. you will not have a problem with me contacting said lodge and asking a few questions? I am sure they would love to know what is said about them, on a site visited by over a million people a month.

Anyways, steel man, best of luck to you and your lodge.. just know that I am not out "to get you" .. Just looking for answers.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Kick the likes of me out of the lodge. Just what does rockpuck mean by, he is my enemy as he so stated?

Good to see you stand down rockpuck, your opinion is valued however.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by HDFACTORYCERTIF]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Whats with the whole military tone? Stand down from what? If you are honestly in the situation you say you are.. perhaps its just you blowing it way out of proportion? Seems to be what your doing with my posts, most likely with your situation as well?

Enemy? Yeah. Sounds like you make enemies quite easily.

It's a shame, but I honestly don't like you, I don't believe you and I don't trust you.

Not personally attacking you by any means, but if you feel this way towards someone, you might as well up front let them know eh?

However. If you can prove to me the situation is as you say it is.. by all means, I will eat my own words and deeply appologize. From what I have seen so far, and by judging your actions and your character.. I do not believe a word you say.

I am also curious as to why you would choose ATS of all places?

Try Virtual Lodge #1 to express your issues.. if they except you, and if you know what I mean?

(MODS) Just to clarify, in regards to the issue the OP is bringing about, his personal self has quite a bit of relation to the actual "problem" .. I am not TRYING to attack him personally.. and do not intend to be rude.

If I come off as such, HD, I am sorry.

[edit on 2/17/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
rockpuck, I did take your words as threats, now I dont.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDFACTORYCERTIF

As far as directly disclosing the lodge, there was an agreement made early on with a moderator.

I would be curious as to contents of the alleged discussion with a moderator that you state took place. It seems that you feel you have carte blanche to make unsubstantied allegations and unsupportable claims of a nature that are very detestable to me as a Mason. They continue to get more and more elaborate and fantastical and there seems to be a never ending supply of new and injurious actions made against your person.

You repeatedly state that you are 'not allowed' to inform us of which lodge/jurisdiction/district/state this is supposedly transpiring in but for some unfathomable reason you are, however, permitted to continue to spout these alleged transgressions with no obvious repercussions. I seriously doubt these transgressions are occuring and nothing short of verifiable proof will convince me, and it seems the majority of responders, to the contrary.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
you are, however, permitted to continue to spout these alleged transgressions with no obvious reprocussions.

Please review the text presented at the top of every page of every thread in this forum. By our very nature, discussions here on ATS and in this particular forum will tend to focus on negative speculation about several "secretive" groups. The only possible repercussions are related to the terms & conditions of AboveTopSecret.com which provide a means for people to be assured they may speculate about provocative issues without being attacked.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Greetings Bill,

I understand that this is a fairly long thread and you might have not read it in its entirety but I feel that there are not any speculations being made in it, only allegations. Allegations which began as merely troubling-Masons supposedly acting like monkeys and disregarding obligations-and have since progressed to those of a felonious nature-supposed embezzlement and illicit arms manufacturing.

The original poster, when questioned, seems to, in my opinion, invent ever new claims and transgressions without substantiating the prior allegations. Numerous offers of assistance have been made but have only been repeatedly rebuffed by the Original Poster while the claims continue to mount.

My remarks regarding reprecussions may have been minconstrued by yourself as I was not refering to ramifications from the Above Top Secret staff but instead from legal authorities. Earlier the Original Poster remarked that legally he could not discuss the alleged accounts transpiring in his lodge but continues to post inflamatory and disturbing remarks on a regualr basis. If my post was unclear in this regard I apologize, as this was not my intention.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

The bias treatment is so far beyond what I would have, at one time, considered below ATS standards.

So what CAN I say SO without upsetting you?

"Why hello there HD, how are you? Masons acting like apes in open lodges? OMG sounds insane! .. Making guns and plotting to kill your friend? .. interesting. So your publicly outing an entire group of people on an internet forum (Walla walla 7 district 24) behind their backs without proof of your claims? And your claiming said people are embezzeling over 7.5 million dollars and that the entire Masonic government is corrupt and siding with the money?

Well sounds like an issue, but according to ATS rules and regulations, being a Mason I do not have the freedom of speech to question your story, so I will, and everyone else reading it, take it as fact and be on my way."

I find the overhaul of the SS forum to be nothing short of disturbing in regards to the principles this site was founded on. For as long as I have been here, for as many posts that I have made, and the thousands of conversations I have had.. Never have I felt as disrespected as I have from you SO.

Now censor this post.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is "deny ignorance" a one-way concept? Just checking because the tenor on the board as of late certainly seems to be that negative and incorrect assertions and associations directed at Masonry are welcome while defense against or correction of the same are not.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join