It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Rome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
What about Ignatius Loyola and the "Society of Jesus"(Jesuits)???

I believe this is where Los Alumbrados came from isn't it?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The book is called Angels and Demons by Dan Drown, if it's not that is where I got all the information about the Illuminati and Galileo, but I can't remember the name of the Churches either.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I agree with NetStorm, anybody who thinks and has read Dan Brown should read Umberto Eco.

Have wikipedia open while you're reading, and take notes. You'll learn a lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pacman

this book was called diagramma not sure of the spellling

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FourOceans

Hi.

We have no solid proofs that Galileo's hand written books still exists and it carries a name.
According to me, any scientist who studies, astronomy or meta physics shall only make rough drafts... if we look at them now, we wont understand the head or tail

Anyways, there are romours that Galileo was an illuminati, written 3 books starting with "D" named DIII (503) in roman numerals
The books are Diagramma, Dicorsi... dont remember the 3rd one

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

the book is called "DIAGRAMMA".
it is one of the two books written by galileo(the other one was discorsi) when he was under house arrest by Vatican when his book describing the model of solar system (the dialogo) was published. in "DIAGRAMMA" galileo had shown the way to the "church of illumination".
i'm sure this is real cz i'm in deep study of the illuminati.
wish to visit ROME if possible!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Galileo Galilei (15 February 1564 – 8 January 1642)
I think it was started, long long before then.
Although he may have had something to do with it at that time.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok,I'm not sure if this is true or not but the name of the book you're searching for is "Diagramma". It has the map to the Church Of Illumination,but it's not like a regular map,so you got to really think lke a scientist to find it.Only the most brilliant of scientist have figured out the code.It's roman numerals.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lordlefty

Hi. i also read the book ANGELS AND DEMONS, and was astounded to hear the fact of illuminati brotherhood. The thing that strikes me is whether i should belive in these tale fully or not. my heart tells me to believe but my mind says believe it only after seeing any or real evidence. the information you published about illuminati if is true then how do you know it? i will be glad if you could send me any references about this secret brotherhood. thank u.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join