It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Revelation Of The BookOf revelations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gravytrain

Ugh, I read parts of the Koran many years ago. Much of it is plagarized from the old testament. Key verses urge it's followers to mass murder. Muhammed himself was an admitted pedophile, mass murderer and was demon possessed. When he first started hearing voices he thought he might be demon possessed, but his first wife convinced him that it was a good thing and they could exploit it.

Muhammed married a child of 8 years old. He ordered the rape and murder of his personal enemies and ordered 500 jews to be slaughtered when they wouldn't convert to his religion.

You can find more about it here.

Prophet of Doom

In the website I provided earlier there is a discussion of the 70 weeks prophecy. Somehow I doubt you read this in detail. In a nutshell the Bible prophets predicted to the exact day the arrival of Jesus the Messiah in to Jerusalem as well as the fact that he would be executed. Most prophecies from pagan sources are vague and easily reinterpreted as needed. This is quite specific as are the other prophecies concerning the destruction of various cities etc.

www.gospeloutreach.net...

The Bible also in great detail predicts that Israel would suffer two dispersions and would be restored twice. Isaiah 11 shows some detail,

11 In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, [c] from Elam, from Babylonia, [d] from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

12 He will raise a banner for the nations
and gather the exiles of Israel;
he will assemble the scattered people of Judah
from the four quarters of the earth.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join