It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Revelation Of The BookOf revelations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
community-2.webtv.net...

What do you think of this. I thought it was interesting and I wanted to show this with you all, tell me your opinions.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

One word completely destroys this website's theory: Jefferson. The man's name is William Jefferson Clinton. I didn't bother to do the conversion and new math, but since they only used his first and last name to get to 666, his full name would be more. 'Nuff Said.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr No One

Revelations or even the Bible is only one part of the information, imagine it is a string of words with little meaning by themselfs. Then through the spirit of God those words are interpreted to give you meaning. This is why it is the Living Bible, becuase its words combined with the spirit of God lead us to the truths we need at the moment in life that we need it.

Note that the darkness can also do the same thing, its spirit can take a scripture and give it alternate meanings. Through the Holy Spirit we can learn the teachings of love and mercy from our Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I do not think Clinton is the antichrist, but I do find it amazing that numerology gives his name the 666. He is of course evil, possibly a rapist and murderer and his wife has the spirit of Jezebel on her IMHO.

If you really want to understand Revelations, realize that the seal judgments, the trumpet judgments and the bowl judgments etc. all talk about the some events. They do not occur sequentially, they are overlapping. Each description simply goes into more detail of the same events. Thus we don't need 2 or 3 raptures based on revelations, there is only one, but it is mentioned several times. A chart that shows this can be found on my website here
home.earthlink.net...

This interpretation leads to some interesting things. For example it seems to me that the rapture occurs right after the 2 witnesses are raised from the dead (along with the rest of the dead in christ), though the exact timing can never be known.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Give me one shred of proof that there will be/is an antichrist. And dont Quote that old outdated book called the bible. None of the other religious traditions speak directly of an antichrist. Although im not sure of Islam.

One major difference between Western and Middle Eastern religions and Shin Buddhism is that we (Buddhists) freely acknowledge that our sacred story is a metaphor and not historical fact. To see it as true history would be to miss the point and be a grave error. As the Buddha said, “it is the finger that points to the moon,” The finger is not the moon but indicates the direction of the moon. So many people get confused thinking that the finger is the moon (truth).

Peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
darma is what the post above was refering to. the old out dated book has been, outside of translation, unchanged for thousands of years. im not quite sure what buddhism is but i studied darma for quite some time. meditation is good an all but it is largly flawed..

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Ok lets try to stay on Topic here. Revelations is a book. Only the bible has this book in it. Only certain Christians believe in Revelations. Like Nostradomus it is written in such a way that many meanings and interpretations can be derived from it.

Clinton being the anti-christ is nonsense. Just cause his first and last name add up to 666 doesnt really mean anything. Whats in a Name after all? Revelations is generally agreed by scholors to be the criptic warning of John of Patmos warning against the emporor of Rome at that time. Emperor Domitian, who's name also adds up to 666. Source

But 666 may be an error in translation, the actual number of the Beast may be 616 Source John was supposedly writing about his vision he recieved. I dont trust anything I read that was based on a vision. The oracle of Delphi had visions, The Schitzophrenic bi-polar man next door to me has visions, and when I sleep i have these visions commonly known as dreams.

I Saw a show on the history channel about ancient visions (sorry i dont remember what it was called) but they had a theory that John and The oracle of Delphi and many other oracles and saints got there vision because they were dwelling in certain caves when they recieved these visions. And in these caves scientists have found hallucinogenic gases that could very well be the cause of these "visions" or hallucinations.

The study, reported in the August issue of Geology, reveals that two faults intersect directly below the Delphic temple. The study also found evidence of hallucinogenic gases rising from a nearby spring and preserved within the temple rock.
source

And please U2U me on how meditation is flawed. How can something be flawed if the purpose to it is to be centered and focused? It has even been prooven by modern science to have a powerfull effect on the brain! souce

Peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravytrain
Give me one shred of proof that there will be/is an antichrist. And dont Quote that old outdated book called the bible. None of the other religious traditions speak directly of an antichrist. Although im not sure of Islam.

Well by not being able to use the anything in the Bible you set a big limit. It is where we are told who Christ is and what he teaches us. But you can go to red sea scrolls which are not the Bible per say and find the prophecies of the one who will come and be Christ, the prophecies Jesus fulfilled. Of coarse you might toss them out too.

So I will say this, if you know Christ is love, and teaches the law of love then an Anti Christ is one that lives void of all love. Furthermore, (As the bible says) their will be many Antichrists.

So my proof only assumes you accept Christ is Love from the spiritual source of God Almighty and his spirit of those things that are righteous, love kindness humbleness self sacrifice etc..

Proof of Antichrist(s), including the final one, is simply the fact that history has shown us some live with total lack of these good things, separated and without God, and they are guided by the spirit of darkness. The final Antichrist will be the worst and the one, as you mentioned, that is spoken of in the Bible.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gravytrain

That outdated book as you call it has one awesome record at detailed fulfilled prophecy. I know this because that's how I got saved. I studied many different prophetic traditions and none of them, including Nostradamus or the writings of the Hopis comes anywhere close to the Bibles track record of fulfilled prophecy. For me that's enough to prove it's inspired and thus I take the prophecies of Revelations very seriously. Even now things like a one world government and the mark of the beast (biochips perhaps?) is being fulfilled before our very eyes. Moreover the plans of the elite have always called for a strong all powerful ruler.

www.gospeloutreach.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Ok, Ill give you the benifit of the doubt. I love to learn more about the prophesies in the bible that have been fullfilled. The only one I know of specifically is Israel being made in one day. Can you give me an overview of the other prophesies that have been fulfilled? I would very much appreciate it.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gravytrain

Hi,
Hope you don't mind me answering a few.....

The prophets wrote that the Messiah would have two natures: a human (Gen. 3:15, Is. 7:14, Gen. 22:18, Ps. 41:7, Dan. 7:13) and a Godly (Ps. 2; Ps., 45; Ps, 110; Is. 9:6; Jer. 23:5; Bar. 3:36-38; Mic. 5:2; Mal. 3:1), that He would be the greatest prophet (Deut. 18:18); king (Gen. 49:10; 2 Samuel 7:13; 1 Chron. 17:12-13; Ps. 2, Ps. 132:11, Ez. 37:24; Dan. 7:13) and High Priest (Ps. 110; Zach. 6:12), anointed by God (the Father) for these duties (Ps. 2, Ps. 45; Is. 42; Is. 61:1-4; Dan. 9:24-27), and will be a kind Shepherd (Ez. 34:23-24, 37:24; Mic. 5:3).

The above are just a few of what the Old Testament has Prophesied of the coming Messiah.
more here
Go right down the page and you will see that all prophecies concerning the coming of the Messiah and other prophecies and signs prophesied in the Old Testament, did come about....
Quote///
* Introduction
* Survey of the Messianic Prophecies
* The Prophecies in the Books of Moses
* The Prophecies of King David
* The Prophecies of Isaiah
* The Suffering Messiah
* The Resurrection of the Messiah
* The Prophecies of Daniel
* Prophesies of the “Lesser” Prophets
* Awaiting the Coming of the Messiah
* The Fulfillment of the Old Testament Prophecies
* Distorted Notions About the Messiah
* In the Appendix
o Prophecies regarding the Church and New Testament Times
o Two Paschas (Easters)
o The Forthcoming Conversion of the Jewish people to Christ
* The Index of the Messianic Prophecies
o a) by content
o b) by author in chronological order
prophecies in place of order in Scripture

The book of Revelation will be properly acknowledged when the whole world hears about the coming of the Antichrist who will be a charismatic leader and his appearance is made known to the whole world ,.then, all will be revealed as prophesied.....the coming of the Two prophets and a majour earthquake that will shake four corners of the world.......

helen

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The anti-christ is here and he is the head of Share International located at the U.N. building in N.Y. Where he has his own floor. He is the man who plays the worlds leaders against each other. Be very careful Investigating this guy because it can have unforeseen problems. Be right with god before you listen to his ramblings on Coast to Coast and never ever try to be anywhere he is because nothing can protect you but God.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i cant wait wen i prove who i am gonna be a massive shock

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I do not think Clinton is the antichrist, but I do find it amazing that numerology gives his name the 666. He is of course evil, possibly a rapist and murderer and his wife has the spirit of Jezebel on her IMHO.

Oh please, please!!! I'd take his kind of EVIL anytime!!! Rapist? Murderer? What???
While he was being tempted at the White House and enjoying temptations of the flesh, so were all his opponents
- those moral b*rds!!!
Dont even go there, please. I'd rather have a swingin president than what we currently have to endure anytime anyday.

/

As far as Revelations written by a madman, i'd rather not comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Im sorry but i read all of that and i am not convinced at all. Read the Koran. Please, read it. It containes alot of info that you are missing from your bible. It does. And im not muslim. Im buddhist. Only believe what is good for the betterment of society. An old book that gave people hope who suffered so much and had so little a thousand years ago is out-dated, and does not any longer apply to this time we live in. I cannot and i will not believe in all the bible says. Including these so-called "prophesies" that supposedly have come true. Given enough time all prophesy would come true in some way. And who's to say that they didnt alter the bible after the fact to make it seem more believable? Follow that which makes sense to you. Unless it brings hurt to anyone.

But i challenge all christians to read the koran. If you believe in the bible. Then you had better read the koran. The koran is un-altered from its first version throughout history, and it containes alot of info on jesus, and the other prophets. It goes right alongside the bible and even reveales many things the bible does not. You talk of miracles in the bible? Google the koran and its amazing mathmatical miracle. WAY more convincing to me then silly biblical ya-hoo's read up. I DARE YOU!!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you wish to read the Koran ... good for you. The muslims are more like Jehovah's witnesses and Jews in what they believe. I will not explain, but if you know of what I speak, then you understand.

If you want a mostly unadulterated Bible, learn Hebrew and Greek ... or pick up 'The Complete Jewish Bible' ... It has been translated from the old text and it does contain the 'New Testament' (or New Covenant).

When you are trying to figure out who the 'antichrist' is ... remember to use hebrew letters and their values ... maitreya or whatever that buddhist name is, is the one that adds up to 666 no matter how you try to do it.

The antichrist will come and appear good. Will do good things. People will be fooled and follow him/her. This is part of the deceit that is prophesied. We are approaching a time where a mark can be placed to control all our purchases. We are in great turmoil ... where a leader that pulls the world into temporary peace will be honored and revered highly by all.

The revelation has a lot of symbolism ... and the descriptions were done in a way that could be understood by someone and their knowledge a long time ago. How would someone describe a F117A or a helicopter 150 years ago? How would someone describe a computer 100 years ago? How would someone a couple hundred years ago describe a car? You have to realize this when you read the descriptions ... our technology is unfathomable just a century or two ago ... and there is stuff our governments have that we would barely believe at first, with new discoveries all the time ... we are not at the peak of technology, so, if we are still around in 1-200 years, imagine what they would have, then, imagine trying to describe it. You 'might' be able to describe it to where you could understand, because you saw it with you own eyes if you had a high enough IQ and comprehension skills, but, how could you make someone else understand? Try explaining how a computer works to the average person today ... they use them and can't understand how all the stuff inside that box they press the button on operates. Most don't even know the capital of the state/country they live in.

I don't care what you believe, you have ears to hear and eyes to read. You should really stop trying to belittle others and their beliefs of which you don't take to, since you only make yourself seem petty or a bully.

There is a thread on ATS about a woman that said Bush raped her, she mysteriously died and the case was dropped by the judge. Interesting happenstance. Basically, a lot of politicians have claims against them ... you know and hear those about the ones you wish to personally vilify or have a disliking for ... you probably dig into the past less of those who you try to not have a problem with. Forgive equally, don't necessarily forget. It is not up to us to judge others ... but by all means protect yourself and your loved ones from coming into harms way.

It also says in the Bible no one will know the time but G-d Himself. So you can predict and prophesy all you want, but it is all for naught. It is better to live a good life and always be ready, than to fear and fret everyday or search and plan for an assumed date. I will admit though, things seem to be lining up for a showdown in some sense ... whether it is the revelation or not, well, I will not make any assumptions, just keep my eyes open and compare. You will be shown all you need to if you believe and are accepting of it, just don't jump to conclusions, it is no way to live and against the Word of G-d.

When you want to find Biblical accuracy, or if you want to show it to someone, quoting the coming of Jesus is not the best way. Show the stuff that claimed where cities were before science believe it, but then later on it started to show and was excavated. There is a lot of history in the Bible. Quoting it for people I find to be useless. If they do not wish to read it for themselves, then, their heart will not hear what you have to say anyway.

If you wish to defame the Bible, read the oldest form you can find ... the most direct translation. Current translations have been manipulated a few times. The main message is the same, but, I have been shown changes that appear to be of a devious nature.

I will say this, most christians are FALSE christians. This too is prophesied in the Bible. So many follow what rules they want, no guilt towards the things they violate for they have written them off. They cannot see the true message. One of the biggest things that push me away from 'organized' religion is the covet of wealth. The church covets wealth from top to bottom. Big, expensive buildings, fancy cars and clothes, snobbish attitudes, cherry picked verses. No, not all are like this, but, A LOT are. Religion over time became a business and social class. Elite and power hungry. Christians are supposed to be humble, loving, accepting, pacifist, giving, supportive, etc. There is a major conflict of interest in today's churches ... and the goals are not pure as they intended and told to be in the Book. It is a shame that those with greed have corrupted the sheep and gave the Truth a bad name, because they are liars, hypocrites, full of corruption.

Again, believe what you wish, it is your choice. It is not for me to force any views down anyone's throats ... just give me and my views the same respect.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
would someone explain just why the 666 has to be somehow
associated with a individual that has a first, middle, last name?

here's a thought i heard again the other night on coast2coast,
(i knew about this oddity years ago, but filed it in a bottom drawer)

the series of Roman Numberals are;

M = 1,000
D = 500
C = 100
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
I = 1

ergo, 666 equals the number values of D C L X V I

perhaps an anagram can be made of the letters, or maybe we should be
calculating the name of the 'person' in it's Latin version,

We may be going down the wrong path by forcing the interpetation
of a candidates name into the Greek language, which 'Revelation' was
presumably written in.... instead of the 'wisdom' clue given the reader by
John himself.

?? for instance,
CarDinaL Ratzinger
is now serving as Pope Benedict XVI

... a singular name & title all rolled into one individual... which is also an extension of the symbolism
of the man which duly becomes the anti-christ

you can see that all the key 'letters of numerical value' are used,
it may be a stretch, but it's a good as William (bill) Jefferson Clinton

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

ok then explain this post please:

Originally posted by shihulud

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Apparently no one who has replied here is a Christian or has a Biblical worldview. Not that I'm surprised by this. What she has said is completely consistent with what Jesus teaches in the Bible. There is no way to the Father God except through Jesus. The New Covenant in Christ is the final fulfillment of the Jewish faith.

Oh I very much have to disagree with you. Christianity or Pauline Christology as it should be called is nothing more than the pagan bastardisation of the Jewish religion. There is no new covenant nor final fulfilment of the Jewish faith. The christians even changed parts of the torah as Bishop Eusebius even said but as it states in the OT in Deut 13:1-5 (KJV)

“If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth [is testing] you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

This shows that jesus was nothing more than a charlatan for he was 'put to death', and if you check the prophecies of Isaiah et al, who has not fulfilled the prophecies that are supposedly alluded to him. Lets pick one at random
Isa 2:4 "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."
SINCE WHEN DID JESUS JUDGE ALL NATIONS??

If jesus was the messiah why dont the jews see him as such????????? (maybe because he is one of the false prophets alluded to in the OT)

Plus the fact that the NT is nothing more than christian propoganda and shouldn't even be there. I refer you to (Deuteronomy 4:2 KJV)
“Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you [Torah], neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you” This verse was written well before any christian crap so according to this statement in the OT the NT is false.

What does this mean? All christians are not getting to heaven as they worship jesus and not god (worshipping false gods - even the god in the NT is not the same as the OT)

But then again I'm an Atheist and don't believe a word of any of it but it just shows that christianity is nothing more than false doctrine of lies and [BS] who's only purpose is to subjegate the world into it falsehoods.

Typical christian hypocrisy. Its a pity they weren't wiped out by the romans all those years ago so the world wouldn't have to put up with all their 'holier than thou" crap

G

---------------------------------
Replaced minor profanity with [BS]

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/10/07 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'm confused.

How can Bill Clinton BE the anti-christ and be married to her at the same time?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jjohns

haha, well, maybe instead of the father, the son, and the holy spirit ...

the other side has the husband, the wife, and the patriot act

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join