It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Angels!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Greetings!

This is an account of a time when my mother saw an angel.

It happened upon a certain day, when I was a babe of about 3 years old, that my mother got a phone call at about 11 or 12 at night, saying that my dad was going to be released from the Veterans psychiatric ward in Menlo Park, CA. My mother had no way of getting him home as we lived across the bay. So she resorted to praying and reading her bible all that night.

At about 4 a.m. in the morning, she got a knock on the door. She said a toe headed blond man came to the door, and she remembers seeing him have a glow surrounding him. She said that he told her that he had her husband in the car and then she asked how he was doing. He went to the car and helped him up stairs.

Now the thing about it was, my mother said that my dad saw a black man. I remember asking my dad about it awhile back and he said the man had a glow around him too.

The way my mother put it was that the angel was someone she could relate too, as a few of her siblings were blonds and in my father's eyes, the angel was someone he could relate too as he is darker than my mother and didn't relate to too many white folk.

--------

Another story I have is on my husband's side although it's not really dealing with angels.

The story goes, that his grandmother and grandfather lived in Texas. It was a time when the KKK was going door to door telling white folks that they were going to get rid of all the black folks in town. Which they did.

His grandmother was part Irish, African, and Native American. His grandfather was African and French, but he was much darker than his wife. His grandma hears a knock at the door, and answers to a white man who tells her about what they were going to do. But the thing was, he thought she was a white woman as she was also behind a screen door. Her daughter, who was also very light in complexion, was also at the door as well. So he thought the both of them were white. And let them alone.

If she answered the door with one of her other children, she would for sure of had a problem as there was only one child of 15 siblings who were very light in complexion, and she was the one at the door!

When his grandmother heard this news, she warned her husband...and they all had to move away. My husband's mother remembers having to take the train with all the kids. They left everything they had behind and started over when they got to California.

---------

My husband has a story of his own as well. Over some time his mother married and moved to the deep south where there was still racism but it was not as bad as what her parents encountered. When my husband was born, he had two holes in his heart. His mother was told that he would be a weak child and may not live to be 6 years old. The doctors who told her this were white, and the race they described on his birth certificate says Negro, even for the year of 1972.

She did not listen to of the doctor or gave him the medicines they prescribed. But she sought to natural medicines, vitamins, as well as prayer. After some time, one of the holes in his heart healed up completely by itself. One still had to have surgery on to be closed. When he was 6 he was still alive and very healthy, so much so that when it was time for him to get his surgery, he fought with the doctors and medics who were trying to prep him. It took several men to eventually get him strapped to the gurney.

--------

There's plenty of stories I have regarding the saving helps of God and Christ.

When I was a girl, I was playing outside on the sidewalk. We live on a very busy street with lots of trucks and occasional high speed chases. I can remember playing tag and one of the boys was about to get me, so, I ran on the side of the sidewalk onto the street, but at the moment I did so, I heard my name called by one of the neighbor women; Yolanda was her name. She caught my attention at the moment I was a few inches away from almost being ran over by an 18 wheeler. If it were not for her calling my name, I would not be here today writing about this.

I do thank God and Christ for my family...the diversity within it and the stories that go along with them...for being kept safe and saved throughout all the years of my life and of lives of my loved ones. God Be Blessed Forever and Ever. Amen.

After this I beheld, and lo a great multitude (which no man could number) of all nations and people, and tongues, stood before the seat, and before the lamb, clothed with long white garments, and palms in their hands, and cried with a loud voice, saying: salvation be ascribed to him that sitteth upon the seat of our God, and unto the lamb. And all the angels stood in the compass of the seat, and of the elders and of the four beasts, and fell before the seat on their faces, and worshipped God, saying, Amen: Blessing and glory wisdom and thanks, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for evermore. Amen.

P.S.
The book of Tobiah has a good example of angels unawares.

God Bless

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Yea typical comedy routine.....

It is up to you Ashley, but I am telling you God would not approve of it..

and as for Wroath...........

It's not a judgement... A judgement would be if I said shes going to hell, what I am saying is that it is not ok to do this....

I should of just u2ud her....

Have a good Easter guys...

peace.

wasn´t eve naked? that wasn´t obscene to god right?

[edit on 4-4-2008 by miriam0566]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Who knows... Anything is possible...

I believe they are real... There have been plenty of times when I should have been dead and left without a scratch... There are all sorts of personal experiences I can identify with that for me proves to ME they are real...

Maybe something to think about, is if you are without Jesus/God you are most likely without angels... Without angels I would imagine you'd be subject to more catastrophes... Maybe even life long injuries... Diseases etc...???

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join