It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two stealth-bomber shaped aircraft just vanished into thin air!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I saw one of these too about a year and 8 months ago at 6.45am in my back garden in Liverpool.It made no sound and crossed from horizon to horizon in around 4-5 secs.It was sort of shaped like a bird with a patterned undercarriage.Nobody believed me either so I dont tell anyone anymore.It was big too and still darkish at that time but I did see it.What the 4k was it?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Something interesting happened Friday. I live near Wright Patterson Air Force base in Ohio. They have a big celebration every year called Freedom Call Tatoo. This year they had a stealth bomber do a fly over.

I happen to live on the flight path that every airplane uses after it exits the viewing area. I would say I am about 4 miles away. My girlfriend told me to come outside because there were planes from the air show flying very low over our house. Here is the strange part.

I saw the stealth aircraft on the horizon heading toward my house so I ran in and got my EOS Digital Rebel DSLR camera and my girlfriend pulled out her point and shoot digital because I knew if this plane followed the same path as the others it would be just a few hundred yards over our house.

I am a semi pro photographer and have taken plenty of aircraft shots in my day. This was a rare photo op. So the plane flew directly over head but I waited till it went just past me before taking the shot. There was one problem. The aircraft did not appear on my view finder. I zoomed all the way out and it wasn't there. I could look with my naked eye and see it plain as day, but it was invisible to my camera. Here is the really interesting part. It was also invisible to my girlfriends camers.

I held the camera out so that I could look both with my naked eye and with the camera so that I could make sure I was focused on the exact same area I was looking at. There is no way I wasn't focused on the same area. It just wasn't there. I looked through both my electronic view finder and the look-through finder and it wasn't there. I can't explain it. I understand how cameras work, and I can't explain it.

I have some regrets about being caught up in the moment. I didn't snap a picture of the space where the plane should have been. My girlfriend did with her point and shoot and the plane wasn't in the shot at all. I have been searching on the web for the last day to see if anyone has experienced anything similar, and this thread is the closest I have come

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Dbrentonbuck]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join