It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two stealth-bomber shaped aircraft just vanished into thin air!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
sound sintresting!

did you actually see it dissaper ir did you just lost track of it.

being that high up as you say it must of been pretty small, could it be that the two craft were just crusing and then hit ther afterburners an your eyes lost track of them suddenly.

easily done,
if not that that sounds cool!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
But the technology does exist.

I think it's very uneducated to post THAT video to prove your point...
I also do believe that the technology exist, but the video you showed is just using a really retarded "cloaking" method that I KNOW wouldn't work on these airplanes. And I can't imagine that people refer to those videos when talking about cloaking technology...

Originally posted by random hero
I'm pretty sure if the gov't had developed optical stealth technology, they wouldn't then go and test it in broad daylight over Los Angeles.

I don't think they always care and no body is going to believe people saying they saw such a thing either.

What annoys me is that people have all this insanely advanced technology they don't want to share with the world to make it a better place. Lets just keep it a secret for 50-100 years...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hah, interesting. I was just mentioning meta-materials and stealth in aircraft in another thread. Here, go nuts:

Experts test cloaking technology

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

Nope, Trent. I didn't lose sight of them for a second. It just phased out. Like one minute it was black and the next minute it was invisible, but it was still there because I heard the jets.

Or another possibility that doesn't work is that I saw a second one right behind it, when the first one phased shifted maybe its jets went out with it, and the jet sounds I heard were from the second one. But that doesn't work because when both were invisible the sound was still audible, as I had posted earlier.

The Third possibility is that it was the same plane. People have described the drones (who have seen them) as phase shifting to invisibility, and then they see a blur trailing from where it had just come from, and then all of a sudden it appears in that same spot again. That could have happened here, but I didnt see a blur of energy after it phaseshifted. The only thing I know is that the 2nd craft that went invisible was at least 500 - 1000 feet behind the first one when it went invisible. So could it have been one ship messing around with quantum mechanics and phase shifting, sure. The two aircraft looked identical and were flying in the exact same path without any deviation at all.

So the simplest explanation is to say there were two ships that vanished in thin air. The more complicated explanation is trying how to understand that one plane could phase shift out of space and time and then reemerge where it was 10 seconds prior in that exact same position on that exact same flight path.

Anyone feel like calling up EDWARDS AFP and ask them if they were testing some top secret optical cloaking technology on a B2 or B3 bomber over the north end of the San Fernando Valley? Don't forget to read them all these posts from this forum.

Ram

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thats great news! - If all military hardware disappeared from planet earth..Maybe it's a sign.

Maybe it was some cloak thing - Or they went super-sonic. (lightspeed)
since sound disappeared too...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure if the gov't had developed optical stealth technology, they wouldn't then go and test it in broad daylight over Los Angeles.

What makes you so sure...? don't be so ignorant. That would be the perfect time to test such a tech! Think before you speak. I am not even going to explain why your wrong because it would be a waist of time.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I just saw the most amazing thing!

I was just sitting outside having a cigarette and I was looking up (as I always do since I joined this site) and I saw the most amazing thing. In a straight flight path above my head I saw what looked like an eagle that wasn't flapping it's wings. It was at least several thousand feet up, so it was much too big to be an eagle and was flying at the speed of a passenger jet. I figured it might be a stealth bomber because it was flying in a straight path. But then it just vanished right into thin air!! And then on the same flight path right behind it I saw another one. And then it too vanished into thin air!!! It had to be some kind of aircraft because I heard the jets, but it left no contrail. I wish I would have had a camera with me. It was unbelievable!! It has been raining out so there are plenty of clouds in the sky. But they didn't fly into the clouds. If it had been just one plane, I would figure, okay, maybe I'm just seeing things. But there were two, and they were identical, flying on the exact same straight path. I live in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles county. What the hell were these??

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
When my father worked on the F-117 he said they were designed to "disappear" when turned at a certain angle they would become invisible.

They were designed that way not sure about the B-2 but i will be asking him today when i see him.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I just saw the most amazing thing!

I was just sitting outside having a cigarette and I was looking up (as I always do since I joined this site) and I saw the most amazing thing. In a straight flight path above my head I saw what looked like an eagle that wasn't flapping it's wings. It was at least several thousand feet up, so it was much too big to be an eagle and was flying at the speed of a passenger jet. I figured it might be a stealth bomber because it was flying in a straight path. But then it just vanished right into thin air!! And then on the same flight path right behind it I saw another one. And then it too vanished into thin air!!! It had to be some kind of aircraft because I heard the jets, but it left no contrail. I wish I would have had a camera with me. It was unbelievable!! It has been raining out so there are plenty of clouds in the sky. But they didn't fly into the clouds. If it had been just one plane, I would figure, okay, maybe I'm just seeing things. But there were two, and they were identical, flying on the exact same straight path. I live in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles county. What the hell were these??

Congratulations on your observation! Now youll never take your eyes off the sky... Got a question or two, Where the aircraft flying out to sea? What Color? Shape of them? No other aircraft in the area before during and after?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug
Your weather observations looks quite accurate per weather underground for Chatsworth CA.

Scattered clouds at 5000 and 6500 ft and no measured rain for a couple of hours. Scattered is less than 40-50% cover.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If they were B-2's their vertical cross section is realy quite minimal considering the size of those planes. I saw a couple coming in for an airshow and they are easy to spot when they are directly overhead but when they are approacing you or leaving you they do almost vanish, that's how relatively thin they are.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Always possible it was 2 fighter aircraft which suddenly climbed directly upwards - thus meaning their profile appeared to vanish.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

I think it's very uneducated to post THAT video to prove your point...
I also do believe that the technology exist, but the video you showed is just using a really retarded "cloaking" method that I KNOW wouldn't work on these airplanes.

Is "retarded cloaking method" the scientific term? I just want to get things straight since your the expert on this stuff. I would like to know how you KNOW it won't work. If this technology is available to the public, just imagine what the military has their hands on.

And I can't imagine that people refer to those videos when talking about cloaking technology...

It was only one video, which other videos are you referring to? Whats so wrong with this video? I was just using it to prove a small point about the technology, and now we are both getting off topic.

My apologies to the OP for getting off topic.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sounds like its out of Stargate SG-1 when O'Neill sends the X-302 into space and opening a hyper space window to get it far into space which would make it disappear from our perspective.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Maybe, maybe not. But the technology does exist.

The technology your talking about (at least the technology in that video) is actually just and illusion using two cameras and a projector, trust me if the technology existed we would be seing university students playing about with it on youtube.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just watched the video and was wondering why the ball and brick showed the writing behind him, but didn't show his face. Isn't the coating or whatever supposed to reflect what's directly behind it?

As for the disappearing airplane, I saw a video recently that showed a con trail forming, but nothing in front of it. And it's been rumored that the B-2 have a cloaking technology, but it was also rumored that it had a type of hyperspace device too. And I'm reminded of the 100th SG-1 epsiode... "Wouldn't the Air Force stop this from being shown? No, if anyone finds out about the stargate program, this gives them plausible deniability."
So if it was on Stargate, it might be real.

But seriously. I don't think they would worry too much about testing such technology in public just to see who reported it, where they reported and what the reports actually said they witness saw. After all, if they're going to use it in a hostile terrority, they might test for worse case senerios in friendly airspace first.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
here's a link to show how the 'stealth' technology works, just a gimmick really.

www.star.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oops. It won't let me edit my post from last night. Why is that?

Corrected scene dialogue:

".. and it's got nothing to do with the deployment of the B-3 bomber." -- DeNiro
"What B-3 bomber? There is no B-3 bomber." -- Hesche
"Where did you go to school? There is no B-3 bomber, and I don't know how these rumors get started in the first place." -- DeNiro
"Denied." -- Hesche

[edit on 9/23/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyDidgital
Congratulations on your observation! Now youll never take your eyes off the sky... Got a question or two, Where the aircraft flying out to sea? What Color? Shape of them? No other aircraft in the area before during and after?

The answers to all your questions are in the previous posts in this thread.
But yes, they were flying out to sea. Black. B-2 shape. Only other aircraft in the area was a helicopter about 4 minutes earlier, and way off to the West, not even close to the same direction.

[edit on 9/23/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Your weather observations looks quite accurate per weather underground for Chatsworth CA.

Scattered clouds at 5000 and 6500 ft and no measured rain for a couple of hours. Scattered is less than 40-50% cover.

Thanks for confirming it Roadgravel. I'm pretty good gauging measurements, whether it be time, distance, speed, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join