It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maturity unto The Last Day and Hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Verily, verily, I ask, are you mature yet? If so, then you are indeed ripe enough to reap this informative information:

When the wicked world becomes mature in the sight of the Higher Power that's when the last day and hour will be. During the last day and hour a great raising will be upon the wicked as punishment which will increase till it reaches its prime first in this sun. And the wicked world is getting more mature as I speak. There is no excaping it. Resistance is futile against the Higher Power. How will the wicked become mature? By degree of knowledge. The knowledge will be of the truth from the Higher Power. But that's for the wicked to believe on or disbelieve on since they are all in danger of hell's fire for being thieves and robbers.

This Higher Power's goods are dropped down to Its chosen one's brain (mines) through the Spirit of truth. When goods are dropped into you your human form becomes as the Spirit of truth. And you have no excuse but to know the body you're as. So dont dare fight it! You can not run from it or hide from it.

By the way, there are two ball shaped gates:

One is wide, and the way to it is broad from outer space, but it leads to hell, and is left as a deceptively attractive trap open for the thieves and robbers of damnation. The other one is strait, and the way to it is narrow from inside the other gate, and it leads to life in the ideal array (so many devils, they cant reach it, cought in a maze! Catch hell, mimicing the life, trying to come this way!). The strait gate is the gate we who are not wicked pass into during our last day and hour (the same day the wicked get raised up from being taken will be the same day we'll leave heaven and earth and pass into the strait gate at one time all in together then).

The wide gate is found as natural to all of us now, but the strait gate is supernatural. Both gates represent the Way and the Life of the Higher Power.

And understand that the wicked represents eternal life of damnation that goes to hell for it too. One can either hate their surroundings or hate their life. Hate your life? If you do then might it be because you feel your life's very existence is a hell itself? I highly doubt astral projectors like what becomes of their life after their human death. Yes, astral projectors are the only wicked I've spoken of in this thread.

As I become more mature, by the Higher Power over course, that's when I know you all have become more mature too. The more, the deadlier! Take heed from me, and watch your step into maturity! For depending upon the degree, it will mean the last breath you all will have had on earth.

Verily, verily = in truth to the wicked (astral projectors) and in truth to the non-wicked, by the way.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sir, I do not understand this.

One thing is for sure, and that innocence is gone.

Also I think the saints have predicted that knowledge would double in mans minds during near the end.

peace.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Maturity is a GOOD thing - beneficial for all of us! Including GOD!

Just like a parent; would a parent wait until a child reached the age of 18 and then punish that child for every mistake they had made, growing up to that point?

GOD is even more gracious than the best earthly father that ever lived.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
" God is more gracious than any earthly father that ever existed "

Yes, yes!! you understand.

Its Gods grace alone that makes us love, since it came from him. He loves us more than any mother loves their child, way more.

Ive felt this love, and its strong.

God bless.

join