It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More police brutality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is the video I seen and if its been posted sorry please delete but I couldnt find it on here and since this wave of police brutality seems to have no end I think we need to expose all of it. Here is the video see and decide for yourself if this cop commited assault. www.filecabi.net...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that things like this are not happening more frequently but are, perhaps, being reported more often. With more and more individuals having access to various forms of video recording, it is much easier to capture moments that once simply happened and then were never heard about again.

I don't think any sector of society is becoming more abusive or violent than was already the case. Unfortunately, if an individual or group of individuals is prone to be extreme, they will have always done so. Hopefully though, with more and more instances of such situations being discovered and brought to light, this will, at least somewhat, discourage or give second thought to such behavior for fear of being caught in the act.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join