It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F*#KING HYPOCRITES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What the hell is there problem? Do they really think there better than everyone eles, or is it just fear? Maybe it`s the lac of BALLS. Either way going to church and then coming home to smoke a big fat joint and look after your plants, that makes you a #ING HYPOCRITE...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I do neither - but I don't remember reading in the Bible that 'Thou shalt not smoke weed'.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Who the hell are you talking to??????? I don't go to church so, it's not me.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Braineack
What the hell is there problem? Do they really think there better than everyone eles, or is it just fear? Maybe it`s the lac of BALLS. Either way going to church and then coming home to smoke a big fat joint and look after your plants, that makes you a #ING HYPOCRITE...

I think going to church then coming online and calling people "#ing hypocrites"..makes you a #ing hypocrite.."thou shall not judge"...remember that part christian??

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It sounds like english but I cant understand a damm word your saying!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
send the evil plants to me, kthx.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My favorite hypocrites are the self described pro-choice republicans!!!

Boy are they in for a rude awakening if Bush gets reselected.

31st anniversary of Roe v Wade today. Keep in mind when someone bombs an abortion clinic, they vote Bush with you. I just could never bring myself (as pro choice) to vote the same as Robertson and Rudolph, but hey... whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

#ING HYPOCRITES...

F***ing hypocrites can be discouraging, I mean on one hand they tell you to be gentle, then they break out the whips... go figure!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
send the evil plants to me, kthx.

LMAO!!! Good call...If any is left over, I could also take some.,...lol..

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If someone wants to go to church and ask Jesus into there heart and to forgive them for all their sins thats great, good for them. I also did at one point in my life. But know not now. Bill Hicks said it best and it sums up my feelings. "Matter is mearly energy condenced to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experienceing itself sujectively. theres know such thing as death life is just a dream and we are the Imagination of ourselfs." So let me just say that I wasn`t the one going to church and coming home to look after my illegal grow room that makes THOUSANDS of dollars a month ............Sorry for the speling i donts speak to goods a engalish idther...........

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
that's why you should praise Hank instead of God

use the search function if you don't know who is Hank

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

...Bill Hicks said it best and it sums up my feelings. "Matter is mearly energy condenced to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experienceing itself sujectively. theres know such thing as death life is just a dream and we are the Imagination of ourselfs." ...

I love it when people here quote Bill Hicks!!

I know Bill's language and material is too raw and offensive for some people in the world, (the weak minded fools), but for those of us who are able to see the world through our "Squeegy Clean Third Eye", the Genius and Insight of Bill Hicks' Philisophical Comedy will Live Forever as True Wisdom!

Then of course let us not forget about Bill's Classic and Mind expanding D!CK Jokes either! Or my personal favorite, "The Suck Your Own C0CK Bit" followed by the "Puzzy Eating Sketch". Bill's Mama certainly is proud! The rest of us are grateful!

Thanks Bill, R.I.P. buddy!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Every person was a hypocrite at one time or another it's just when it's made into a lifestyle is when it gets really annoying :shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So let me just say that I wasn`t the one going to church and coming home to look after my illegal grow room that makes THOUSANDS of dollars a month

You know someone like this? Did they touch you? No I'm joking. It must be big if theyre making thousands a month. Seeing as though the good # flowers in 60 days or more that must mean they have multiple facilities for clones, vegetative growth and flowering stages. Thats a massive operation putting out at least a quarter pound per month ($1000), lucky bastards.

I think you're wrong about calling them hypocrites. The rastas who i garuntee are more faithful than you grow the trees and smoke all day every day.

*EDIT: Back to topic- # HYPOCRITES...

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
actually he was making about 6lbs every two months which = about 7500 a month, and know thats not american dollars.........as far as my faith goes you should smoke a big fatti with some bubble hash in it and then read that quote of Bill Hicks again, or maybe just read it

top topics

join