It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Public Lynching of Orenthal James Simpson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Nice to see the juice didn't lay low and learn from his past. He is a classic megalomaniac that thinks the world revolves around him. His pride and self absorbtion to think he is beyond the law will be his ultimate undoing. 'If I did it', please.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Alright....much like murdered black entertainers = no justice i see where this is heading.

Unfortunately, a lot of murdered people of all ethnic backgrounds are murdered and no justice is service.

White people don't accept, or don't belive that conspirocys still exist against black people. Cool, now i know where not to waste my time.

Grouping all white people together is just as bad as what you're accusing everyone else of....
Of course racism of all kinds still goes on today. Keep in mind that it doesn't happen only to black people. It happens to people of EVERY ethnic background.

I'm saying i know for a fact that many blacks aggree that oj is INNOCENT of murder, and think he's being set up and railroaded beacuase he got off.

This may or may not be true. However, it doesn't make it accurate. A lot of people loved hitler but he was still an evil monster.

Obviously there's no point in trying to argue because apparently "This may come as a shock to you, but with the exception of a few White Supremacist nut cases, white people really are not out to "get" black people. You really need to get over it." Yep that's right, there are no problem with race relations and everyone is being treated equal and fairly.

Most people whom I have encountered, have no ill will toward any ethnic background, regardless of their ethnic background. That's a fact my friend.
I am not saying that there aren't problems because of course they are but many of them are self made.

Lmao, the lies some people will tell...oh but that wasn't the best part...

"For whites this is about justice, only blacks are playing the race card (as usual regrettably). "

Although not exactly politically correct, you are agreeing with this statement as you agree OJ is innocent regardless of the massive amount of evidence against him. He's not a black murderer, he's just a murderer.

Yes we are just always crying and saying that everyone is against us. The thing is whites do not want you to talk about race. Ain't that some crazy ****? They look at you at you like you have just sinned against white jesus himself if you even dare mention, that race might play an issue in things.

If ethnic background REALLY did play a part in something, it should be brought up. If it didn't, it shouldn't. SIMPLE.

Nevermind the fact that virutally every single black person i will talk to says that the white cops are just out to get us. Nevermind that i can prove that they indeed are.

Sounds like you're crying to me....
You're saying all white cops are out to get all black people. This is simply not true and you can't prove it is. Statements like that are what frustrates people. Again, your statement is simply NOT TRUE.

Nevermind that the average white man makes 30% more than the average black man. Nevermind the fact that every 10 o clock news cast will have you thinking every black is going to beat you up and rape you. Nevermind the fact we have this ignorant new age rap music with lyrics like "i wear my pants on my waist". But yes...it's wrong for us to say that certain things that whites do to us, are still racially motivated. And it's wrong for us to ask for more equality, because we aren't in chains. Oh i'm so sorry for trying to get my race on the level that the white race has reached. Just tar and feather me will you?

I work for a lot of black individuals who make more money then GOD.
I watch the news all the time and don't see those things.
Yes.. of course... only white people are keeping you down. It's all the white devils fault.
If anyone in your ethnic background is discriminated against, they should sue or take it to the public media. This happens all the time and those people who discriminate are held accountable.

But that's ok, i see loud and clear what goes around here. WE'd rather belive in shadow government boogiemen, and UFOs, aliens, and ******* monsters..and come up with absolutley wild theories that can't even be proven,and some that can't even be take seriously...then actually talk about a REAL conspirocy.

NOPE. I'm open to discussing all conspiracies as I am doing now. I see no conspiracy against the murderer, OJ. Again, he's not a black murderer, just a murderer.

Don't belive OJ is a conspirocy? fine. I'm telling you i know for a fact he is, and a lot of the blacks i know are mad that he's getting railroaded.

Fine, since you have EVIDENCE to PROVE the conspiracy is FACT. Please provide the PROOF to support your statement. I am open minded and more then happy to listen.

And watch the tiral as it goes on..watch how they can't find any of the other men he was with. Watch how they give him the maximum sentace possible. Just watch. And when he gets life and you are all cheering, i'll be hanging my head in shame because i know that he was just another brotha being pounded on by the man.

NOPE, they already found the others. Saw one on the news this morning.
Hope they do give him the maximum sentence as he is a monster.
NO, he's not just another innocent brother being pounded by the man, he's a MURDERER who's finally getting a bit of justice.
Who is the man?

DON'T WORRY ATS I WON'T BOTHER YOU WITH MY CRAZY ****** CONSPIROCYS ANYMORE.

You may some good conspiracy idea's however this just wasn't one of them. Don't give up, try again. I've had some bad ideas myself but a reasonable exchange of information helps weed out the bad ideas from good ones.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Lets keep in mind that to avoid the "SETUP", all OJ had to do was not break into someones room and hold them at gunpoint then pretend to be a police officer.

Would that really have been so hard?

GUESS SO!

Here's an alternate method.
Call the police and tell them that his stolen property was located at........ and he would like to press charges of theft against the person.

or

File a lawsuit for the value of the items in civil court.

or

File an insurance claim for the value of the items.

These are 3 LEGAL methods that never would have ended with him in jail.

The only person that screwed over O.J. was O.J.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Lets keep in mind that to avoid the "SETUP", all OJ had to do was not break into someones room and hold them at gunpoint then pretend to be a police officer.

Would that really have been so hard?

GUESS SO!

Here's an alternate method.
Call the police and tell them that his stolen property was located at........ and he would like to press charges of theft against the person.

or

File a lawsuit for the value of the items in civil court.

or

File an insurance claim for the value of the items.

These are 3 LEGAL methods that never would have ended with him in jail.

The only person that screwed over O.J. was O.J.

Well the property could not be reported because if it was then the Goldmans would get it. The Goldmans cannot touch his 400k per year pension, his house, one car and items needed for living, but everything else is theirs.

Because of this OJ needs to sell his items through proxy dealers on a cash only bases. He makes about 200k doing this per year. Well this one group decided to keep his stuff instead of selling it for him, and so he went to get it back the only way he could.

The conspiracy here is one of his lowlife buds set him up to make money off of him by recording it all. Got to love those lowlifes hehe. Was he setup? Yes, will he do time for this? No, will he do a lot of time for having offshore accounts with money that he didn’t pay taxes on? Yes, will the Goldmans get it all? Yes.

Does that sum it up?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You live by the sword you die by the sword, LAPD's corrupt and openly racist cops activities were brought to light and used to help create a reasonable doubt. It's no secret that those with the means to defend themselves fair(in the criminal justice system) better than those who don't. The odds are, if you don't have money for bail or a private attorney you will be convicted of whatever the DA accuses you of. OJ Simpson may or may not have killed Nicole and Ron, but his defense created a reasonable doubt. The fact is most Americans are ignorant, and believe whatever the mainstream media tells them(think pre-Iraq war bush propaganda), and look what they're shoving down our throats. The media is doing such a good job of portraying OJ as a monster it's almost impossible for the average Joe Shmoe not to develop a biased opinion. Oj was tried for the double murder and acquitted yet it comes up in every interview, and Goldmans family is all over the news bringing OJ's past alleged transgressions to the forefront. It is my opinion that in this hostile political environment , and with all the anti OJ propaganda that OJ will NEVER get a fair trial. For those that say race has nothing to with the negative attention OJ's getting, be serious. The difference between 1957 racism and 2007 racism is 1957 racism was overt, whereas 2007 racism is covert. Robert Blake was acquitted of his wifes murder despite overwhelming evidence, and was later found liable in a civil trial. The difference is there's no one calling him a murderer, and every time he gets a traffic ticket you don't see his face all over the news.The fact is after the OJ Simpson murder trial white America felt like they lost and now they can finally feel retribution.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

Originally posted by resistor
This newest OJ brouhaha wreaks of a set-up to me. OJ can even be heard on the video tape accusing someone that they set him up. IMO, this is just another psy-ops intended to distract the masses from the facts that the economy is imploding, the war in Iraq is a debacle, and that we’re most likely about to nuke Iran.

No it's not. Are you kidding me? It's a grown man who makes poor decisions after being hit so hard with fame being a succesful pro-football player. Nothing more, nothing less.

NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.

Nor is everything a coincidence. OJ seems to know immediately that he was set up, but I guess you're more familiar with the circumstances than he.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by resistor]

[edit on 25-9-2007 by resistor]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think some people are trying to make this about race when it's really not.

Blake got off even though he committed murder so that makes him a lucky murderer.

OJ got of off even though he committed murder so that makes him a lucky murderer.

Notice I said nothing about a BLACK murderer?

I'm also not sure why it's been stated that ALL police are racist. Since a number of people are insisting that this is fact, I am asking you to either prove it as fact or drop the blanket, unfair statements.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77

First off, if there is a conspiracy around O.J. Simpson it is that he works for "The Man".

And when ever "The Man" needs a media distraction, he dives into his Rolodex of loyal flunkies and patsies.

"The Man" has many of these paltry distractions. Some them you may know. A very popular one is "Missing white female". Another one "Sudden death of a of a celebrity"

I couldn't agree more, and I think that's exactly what's going on with OJ, whether he's a willing participant or a patsy.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77
First off, if there is a conspiracy around O.J. Simpson it is that he works for "The Man".
And when ever "The Man" needs a media distraction, he dives into his Rolodex of loyal flunkies and patsies.
"The Man" has many of these paltry distractions. Some them you may know. A very popular one is "Missing white female". Another one "Sudden death of a of a celebrity"

Wow, this is amazing. Obviously you can prove it right? Please present evidence that would lead you to these conclusions.

Are you saying that the U.S. is secretly planning a strike against Iran and as a distraction, they are going to set up OJ as a diversion? Was Micky Mouse on vacation?

OJ couldn't have been "set up" as you put it if he never went to the hotel to try and illegal retrieve items to resell behind the courts back to avoid paying the judgement against him. I guess he shouldn't have gotten greedy. So OJ set OJ up. I wonder if he even saw his own set up coming? Or did he take himself completely by surprise?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
to reply to what spaaaawn said, he belives the white media is trying to convict oj for payback for what he did to ron and nicole. Spaaawn obviously has a minimal education, but if the media is actually doing this.....great! a black jury set a double murderer free so i have no problem with white people wanting justice. oj is whiter than white by the way. he never lived the black life yet the black community embraced him....pathetic. you will cheer for oj, cheer for vick, cheer for the jena six and cheer for any other black criminal who breaks the law. you people who defend these thugs are the ones who are holding your own race back. you are not keeping it real, you are keeping it stupid. nobody will take you seriously when you want thugs free just because they are black. I really feel for the african americans who know right from wrong, who handle their buisness day to day, who seperate themselves from thugs, who want an education to better themselves. unfortunatly we do not hear enough about them, we only hear about these criminals and the ignorant idiots who support them.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
los angeles 131, robert blake was not the "trial of the century". nobody even knows who robert blake is. oj was part of the white community lol. what was he keeping it real in brentwood? ask jim brown how much oj simpson helped the black community. he will laugh in your face. robert blake has not done things to really keep himself in the media, oj has. oj was not pulled over for a traffic ticket, it was road rage and assault lol. he is on tape saying mf this mf that during an "alleged" armed robbery lol. the guy is on the golf course with cameras all around him, and he is always laughing like his is a god. robert blake killed some crack whore, who cares.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Are you saying that the U.S. is secretly planning a strike against Iran and as a distraction, they are going to set up OJ as a diversion?

Secretly? Man, turn on the TV, pick up a newspaper or something. The drums of war are beating louder every day, almost exactly like they were before we invaded Iraq. If we haven't bombed Iran before Bush is out of office I'll eat my hat. And OJ us just the diversion du jour, along with Brittany, et al.

OJ couldn't have been "set up" as you put it if he never went to the hotel

You've heard of entrapment right? An antiquated term now that it's perfectly legal, but it basically means a set up. It certainly looks like OJ committed a crime, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't set up.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't give a rats ass about OJ now, I didn't give a rats ass about OJ during his first trial. I have stated my opinion about him and his case... it is not about race, its about celebrity and money... if he had neither he would have been found guilty the first time.

Really though as much as anything its about distraction... can you say Paris Hilton or any other vacuous "news" story thats sole purpose is fluff and distraction? it is the same thing with OJ.

The real question is what is going on that they are using the media to distract attention from?

[edit on 26-9-2007 by grover]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Fine you know what, I had a nice idea of what I was going to say.. till I signed in and saw my u2us. Turns out that I am reaching some people, and some do find it interesting..so therefore I will continue with these threads and also contribute to this thread some more.

before I go on I wanna say one thing in my defense...

Weather you believe me or not, I am very well educated. Trust me when I say..I am more than educated enough (with the degrees to prove it) to be up on the stuff. So yeah, I take great offense to the whole "spawwwn's uneducated, we need to educate him" stuff.

Now for the people talkin this stuff about how OJ couldn't "lay low". How many times has britney spears been in trouble, this year alone? This could be said about paris, lindsay, or any amount of these hollywood party types. Why can't they learn how to "lay low?" Better yet, you ever notice how when the black celebrity's get in trouble, it always seems to be less forgivable than the white celebrities?

As an example, Bill Belechek coach of the NE patriots, was caught violating NFL rules, and cheating. But was he suspended for any games? No...he has to pay an incredibly small fine (250k is dog poop to him), and the team will get a small fine, and penalized a draft pick or 2. Rather light sentence for breaking NFL's own rules don't you think?

Now look at micheal vick....Granted, funding a dog fighting ring is messed up..but the man was suspended indefinitely without pay, for violations committed outside the league. Furthermore, vick is looked down apon like some monster..yet Bill Belecheck, a PROVEN CHEATER, is still a hero. You saying that these 2 men aren't receiving different treatment? You seriously expect me to belive that race isn't playing a factor, in how the media is portraying these 2 men?

The reason they get different sentences, is because...regardless of celebrity, blacks tend to receive railroad treatment in the justice system, more often then whites do. Think about this, the prison population has been predominately black for about the last 20 years. Whites, as a whole, are outnumbered by blacks in jail. Now add into the mix other races, like mexican...asian..and others...and you have an entire jail system where whites are the vast minority. However the majority of the USA population is still white. There is a serious problem with this. Minorities aren't the ones commiting all the crimes..and they don't make up the large majority of the population, so why are they being incarcerated in the highest numbers?

This stinks of racial injustice, because there's no logical reason that the majority of the country is white, yet the majority of people incarcerated are black..or other ethnic group. To me, that's proving that there are still some severe inequalities in our justice system. But how are we supposed to fix these problems if people keep blaming it on the blacks and saying that it's their own fault? First step to solving the problem is admitting it exists, and there is a serious problem with the ratio of whites to minorities in prison, considering the ratio of whites to minorities, outside of prison. And Just a little tidbit...one of the most violent gangs in prison is the Aryan Nation, a white gang.

Now lets look at OJ carefully since he was acquitted. He for the most part tried to be a quiet guy, and take care of his kids. He golfed and tried to get back to a normal life. Yet every day he would be dogged in the press. So eventually he has to make some public appearances, and do some interviews..because he's stated by himself on numerous occasions that he was tired of all the lies and slanderous things being said about him.

What has he done, prior to this incident, that was that outrageous? How many cars have we heard him wrecking while he was drunk? How many drug possession charges has he had? How many concealed firearms violations has he gotten? What significant trouble can you remember him being in, until this point?

His actions, to me..seem like those of a man who is trying to lay low. Obviously everyone needs money, so him using his celebrity to make money to feed his kids, isn't wrong. IF he lived in state, where he legally didn't have to pay the goldmans..how can you hate him for that? Be mad at the law of that state, not OJ. Minus his big trial, i haven't really heard much about him being in trouble with the law..which is different from someone like Mike Tyson, who seems to have neverending legal troubles.

I'm glad someone brought up Robert Blake, because I totally forgot about him. Why did I forget? Because the media stopped dogging him, years ago. He was acquitted, and then allowed to retreat into silence. The media did not take a cheap shot at him, every time they could. The same could NOT be said for OJ.

Every time a media outlet felt like it, they would call him a murderer. The media as a whole could NOT let him live his life in peace. They always took the chance to remind us of what they think he's guilty of. ANy opportunity to damage his rep, or cast doubt on his innocent..they exploited to the fullest. WHy didn't they do the same thing to robert blake? Why isn't there the same media persecution of Robert Blake as there was for OJ? I think it's reasonable to assume that it's because of their race.

2 Men, accuited of the same or similar crime, but treated vastly different by the media. How is that remotley fair?

The thing I'm concerned about is a fair trial. OJ is going to find it hard, if not impossible to get a fair trial at this point in his life. The judges and prosecutor will already be biased, as they usually are towards defendants...and the jury (depending on who they pick) might want revenge.

Bottom line is that the man is 60, don't send him to prison for the rest of his what, 20..maybe 30 years of his life he has left? I admit, that I've had to sometimes go to peoples house, and basically force them to give me things back that they had borrowed for to long. It makes sense that the same thing might have happened to OJ, yet they are manipulating it to make it seem like he was just out of his mind and on a robbing spree.

OJ isn't a bad person, in fact he hasn't made to many mistakes in my opinion. Because of his track record as a skilled football player, and dedicated father..he deserves better than to be called malicious names by people who don't know him..and persecuted endlessly for crimes of which he was accuitted.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Precisely why...

I can't go forward with this discussion:

Originally posted by Spawwwn
As an example, Bill Belechek coach of the NE patriots, was caught violating NFL rules, and cheating. But was he suspended for any games? No...he has to pay an incredibly small fine (250k is dog poop to him), and the team will get a small fine, and penalized a draft pick or 2. Rather light sentence for breaking NFL's own rules don't you think?

Your inability to correctly relay facts. Bill Belichick. was fined $500,000.00

On the same day the NFL fined New England coach Bill Belichick $500,000...

www.kansascity.com...

Accuracy counts, and time and time again your posts don't reflect what is factually correct. I've focused on this one "error" as an example of what you've repeated throughout this thread. Just because you think something happened, or that's the way something should be (re: the civil suit) doesn't mean it is. It's difficult, sometimes impossible to have a meaningful discussion when one of of the participants isn't playing by the same rules, or for that matter, even on the same playing field.

[edit on 26/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If there's any conspiracy concerning OJ, I think it's more likely that Johnny Cochrane was whacked out with the brain cancer for things he knew regarding the real reason OJ was found innocent.

I think he was found innocent on purpose and I think it had something to do with the PTB wanting to spark yet more racial division and hatred.

Just my opinion.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well first off, i rarley spell check..because some of what i write is in the actual post. Come on this is the internet man how much punctuation/grammar do you expect there to be?

Yes i spelled the mans name wrong...you still know who he is. Last i remeber i thought it was 250k for him and 500k for the team..obviously i was a little off. 500k is still relativley chump change for someone with his type of $$$. It's the equvalient to a few weeks pay, but considering he has cash totalling well over that amount, and will make more during the rest of the season..he probably is not to concerned about a 500k fine.

The more important concept is that Vick is considered a menace to society. I don't see the same type of hate for Patriots cheating.

These strike me as trivial errors compared to the greater amount of what i said.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Spawwwn]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The more important concept is that Vick is considered a menace to society. I don't see the same type of hate for Patriots cheating.

Excuse me, $500,000 isn't chump change for anyone. As for Vick, let's not forget:

Goodell said in a letter to Vick that the actions of the 27-year-old former No. 1 draft selection had hurt the league, its fans and his team. Vick's plea agreement and those of his three co-defendants, he said, also ``demonstrate your significant involvement in illegal gambling.''

www.bloomberg.com...

You're familiar with the NFL's prohibition on player gambling, aren't you? You understand why they prohibit it, don't you?

And that reminds me, what color is the referee who was recently indicted for gambling in the NBA?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Painfully off topic...

Yes i spelled the mans name wrong...you still know who he is. Last i remeber i thought it was 250k for him and 500k for the team..obviously i was a little off. 500k is still relativley chump change for someone with his type of $$$. It's the equvalient to a few weeks pay, but considering he has cash totalling well over that amount, and will make more during the rest of the season..he probably is not to concerned about a 500k fine.

I would have thought that after the first time, you would have done a little bit of homework.

NEW YORK -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was fined the NFL maximum of $500,000 Thursday and the Patriots were ordered to pay $250,000 for spying on an opponent's defensive signals.

sports.espn.go.com...

If you can't "remeber" a recent event like this accurately, then how can we find any credibility in anything you post? This may seem harsh, but the preponderance of evidence is that you simply concoct whatever you feel will support your argument; facts and reality be damned.

You would compare Michael Vick, a man guilty of felonies, and soon to be incarcerated in a Federal penitentiary to Bill Belichick who broke the rules of a private organization? How does videotaping some hand signals at a football game rise to the level of killing and maiming animals for your own entertainment and enjoyment? Is your perception of reality that distorted that you could draw such a comparison? I'm no fan of Bill Belichick... He's a bad guy (well beyond his cheating escapades)... I wouldn't talk to him if he was my neighbor, and I wouldn't sit and have a beer with him... But he isn't a criminal, and your attempt to link the two is beyond the pale. Michael Vick is a criminal. Vick doesn't even have the good sense to lay off the chronic before he gets sentenced.

These strike me as trivial errors compared to the greater amount of what i said.

Or maybe your errors reduced what you have said to being trivial.

[edit on 26/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How many times has britney spears been in trouble, this year alone? This could be said about paris, lindsay, or any amount of these hollywood party types. Why can't they learn how to "lay low?" Better yet, you ever notice how when the black celebrity's get in trouble, it always seems to be less forgivable than the white celebrities?

Are Britney, Paris or Lindsay breaking into hotel rooms armed with guns? No, they are getting in trouble for drugs and alcohol which is almost always a slap on the wrist in Hollywood. If OJ would have been pulled over for drunk driving, he would have received the same.

Now look at micheal vick....Granted, funding a dog fighting ring is messed up..but the man was suspended indefinitely without pay, for violations committed outside the league. Furthermore, vick is looked down apon like some monster..yet Bill Belecheck, a PROVEN CHEATER, is still a hero. You saying that these 2 men aren't receiving different treatment? You seriously expect me to belive that race isn't playing a factor, in how the media is portraying these 2 men?

So you're saying that a man who promotes animal cruelty is the same as a man who cheats at a game of football? I don't see any comparison here. The media is going to hype up anything they can for shock value and ratings.

Minorities aren't the ones commiting all the crimes..and they don't make up the large majority of the population, so why are they being incarcerated in the highest numbers?

This stinks of racial injustice, because there's no logical reason that the majority of the country is white, yet the majority of people incarcerated are black..or other ethnic group.

You are right about this. The reason they are being jailed is because of the US's "War on Drugs." Which in my opinion is the biggest waste of taxpayer money to date. They target black communities and poor white communities and hispanic communities because they know that among these communities there are a high percentage of drug users. People escaping their problems. They are guaranteed arrests and most of the "criminals" aren't well educated and are poorly represented and lied to. Is this right? Of course not. But that's the way it is right now, until someone does something to change it. It's not a racial injustice. It's a simple fact of following where the purported "crimes" are.

What has he done, prior to this incident, that was that outrageous?

What about his pay per view special "Juiced"? What about writing the book "If I Did It". Aren't those kind of outrageous for a man trying to lay low. It's one thing to do some commercials. It's another thing to try to profit off of murder.

2 Men, accuited of the same or similar crime, but treated vastly different by the media. How is that remotley fair?

Probably because Robert Blake didn't lead the police on a long chase that every media outlet carried. Plus, Robert Blake wasn't a household name anymore. It wasn't as big of news as a popular tv and football celebrity running from the cops, possibly carrying a weapon. As soon as the chase started airing and after his arrest, blacks were already screaming that it was unfair and that it was all because he was black. That is why it got so much coverage. Blacks wanted it. They wanted to see everything and make sure nothing underhanded went down. Of course the different media outlets are going to put their own spin on everything. The news isn't just the news anymore. It's 3/4 opinion.

The judges and prosecutor will already be biased, as they usually are towards defendants...and the jury (depending on who they pick) might want revenge.

The judge won't really have a say in his guilt or innocence. The prosecutor is supposed to be biased, thats their job. The jury, well, that's his defense teams problem.

I admit, that I've had to sometimes go to peoples house, and basically force them to give me things back that they had borrowed for to long. It makes sense that the same thing might have happened to OJ, yet they are manipulating it to make it seem like he was just out of his mind and on a robbing spree.

Did you go to their houses with five other men who had guns? If you had, you would probably be doing your analysis on this from a prison cell. He committed a crime in even attempting this stunt. He is not being portrayed as "out of his mind" or "on a robbing spree". He's being portrayed as the criminal that he is.

OJ isn't a bad person, in fact he hasn't made to many mistakes in my opinion.

That's debatable.

...dedicated father..

Also debatable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join