It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Public Lynching of Orenthal James Simpson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Now what happens when that friend doesn't give it back?

You ask for it back.

I don't know about yall, but i've had 1 or 2 people in the past, that i've had to knock on their door and make sure they give me my stuff back.

Good advice, knock before entering.

wasn't it is right to protect himself with a firearm?

He wasn't protecting himself, he was commiting armed robbery. Don't you know the difference?

One thing you have to say about OJ is he's smart. He knows good and well what he can and can not do.

No, I don't have to say that, and no, he obviously doesn't know "good and well what he can and can not do."

I have a tough time beliveing that a man who's managed to duck a 30 million dollar settlement against him for years,

Like the criminal he is...

is about to risk his freedom over some old footballs and baseball cards.

Yes, it's hard to believe, isn't it, if you actually think he's smart, which you have asserted previously.

If that happens, then i'll be truly sick to my stomach..because that would leave no doubt in my mind that he was intentionally set up.

And that makes it all the more satisfying to me, because set up or not, no one but Simpson decided to take matters into his own hands and engage in illegal activities. Set up or not, no one is to blame for Simpson's out-of-control behavior but Simpson himself. End of story.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
When I first saw the clip of OJ being arrested, I could tell he was being setup... Its defiantly a conspiracy to put OJ away...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have to say this is the lamest thread I have read in a long time. For the most part, the black people I know wish OJ would just go away and have nothing but contempt for him. As I have said before the OJ case was not, I repeat was not about race... it was about celebrity and wealth, the fact that he was black was in all reality incidental for once. It may have added an extra layer to everything but it was not its main focus and never was. I will grant that if he was a poor, unknown black man he would have probably been found guilty and that proves my point... his money and celebrity changed everything from the way the media handled (or mishandled) his case to the quality of legal representation he was able to afford.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by grover]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i am pretty indifferent on all this but i have to chuckle at how the juice is stonewalling the goldmans....

he is supposed to pay whatever and i watched and old tape of him a couple days ago and he said "if i have to work to pay them, i won't work. it's that simple"

so, the dude makes cash money at random sports signings and such cause he don't have to claim it...stop in, sign a few things, walk out with a couple grand...

hahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If you are white, you think he did it. If you are black, you think he's innocent.

Don't insult my intelligence.

The majority of blacks are just as certain as any other race that OJ is guilty as Hell of those murders. The difference is that even though blacks know full well OJ is guilty, they cheered when he was acquitted. They considered his acquittal a victory for the black man... so they celebrated it despite believing he was guilty.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Was OJ correctly found innocent?

Link is to an article on Rense(I know)

I think it makes some very interesting points.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
Was OJ correctly found innocent?

Link is to an article on Rense(I know)

I think it makes some very interesting points.

When you think about it the entire defense did a brilliant job, and when you look at the caliber of defense he had they should have.

For us normal people it takes a hell of a lot less evidence to convict.
Blood on his socks, his car, his golf glove…the trial would had been over in days for us normals, but oh, let’s say it a conspiracy by the cops to get him…great move to pull some defense out of thin air.

The golf glove is OJs size and matches his other gloves in his golf bag, but hey lets have him try it on in court as the blood stiffens it and OJ works hard not to put it on…if the glove doesn’t fit you must equit…

His shoe prints in the mud is another one for us normals that would had wrapped up the case in days. Let’s see the mud prints match his shoe size and the $1200 custom made Italian shoes he wears.. ya they are too common to use effectively as evidence.

Well if the conspiracy doesn’t go well let’s spend a week over super dry DNA deliberations. Kind of funny how DNA is good in 99.99999 of all other cases except for OJs. I think after a week of that I would vote innocent too just to get out of there.

And lastly, the Blacks on the jury would not have voted guilty in any case, because of the fear from the negative reaction in the community, and I don’t blame them in the lease for that.

And just a little tidbit, OJ can be a violent person and their heads were almost decapitated by the force, and that would take someone with extreme anger to do….

In the end for us normal civilians any one of the above facts of the case would have seen any one of us in jail, but when you are an elite whether white, black, or purple it doesn’t go the same way

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
This newest OJ brouhaha wreaks of a set-up to me. OJ can even be heard on the video tape accusing someone that they set him up. IMO, this is just another psy-ops intended to distract the masses from the facts that the economy is imploding, the war in Iraq is a debacle, and that we’re most likely about to nuke Iran.

No it's not. Are you kidding me? It's a grown man who makes poor decisions after being hit so hard with fame being a succesful pro-football player. Nothing more, nothing less.

NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
IMO I can't understand why anyone would think this man did not commit murder and why this is even a question in anyone's mind. The DNA itself was enough to convict him.

On this Burglary/Kidnapping etc charges. He is getting exactly what he deserves. I could care less what they charge him with, as long as this MONSTER never walks the streets again..

He is a sick minded individual that has so many people fooled, but anyone that has ever been in a violent relationship can feel the fear in this man just by looking at him.

KARMA is a wonderful thing!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
can you guys fill me in on the dna details of that case please?
i had never heard about it or don't remember...
please and thanks.

again, does anyone think he will get a fair trial?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
can you guys fill me in on the dna details of that case please?
i had never heard about it or don't remember...
please and thanks.

again, does anyone think he will get a fair trial?

Here is the brake down of where blood was found and whose blood it was. The defense pushed that the cops planted it and then spent a week in a mind numbing deliberation saying that 286,000 to 1 chance it is OJs blood does not mean 100% it is OJs blood. If he didn't cut himself he might have had a better chance at saying he was not there, but hey it was only 286,000 to 1 that it actually was his blood...hehe

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If you are white, you think he did it. If you are black, you think he's innocent.

I stopped reading after this line.

I'm a white guy and I have a lot of blacks in my family (step father is black). They all think he's guilty and so do I. If he were innocent he never would have felt the need to try running. I'm referring to the classic white bronco chase.

The whole trial was an entire joke. It was nothing but lawyers who loved being on TV and showing off. Just take a look at Marcia Clark through the whole trial. She completely played the cameras day after day. Go look up photos of her during the trial and you can see how she completely plays the camera more and more. Seen her lately? You wouldn't know it was the same person. Back then she was a dark haired, flat chested woman who looked like she was on the edge of anorexia. Now she's a blonde with huge breasts that looks like she finally ate a few cheeseburgers. All she cared about was how she looked on TV.

Everyone involved in that trial played thsoe cameras, milking out all the fame they could get and the result was a jury who didn't know what to do in the end. Most of those people admitted later on they felt he was guilty the whole time.

All that trial did was show how flawed the justice system is. Especially when it's on live TV.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First, OJ is a murderer. He's guilty. He did it. He commited the crimes.

Second, here's how kidnapping comes into play

Once in the room, Simpson prevented one of the collectors from calling emergency authorities on his cell phone "by ripping it out of Bruce Fromong's hand" while one or more accomplices pointed or displayed a handgun.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Once in the room, Simpson prevented one of the collectors from calling emergency authorities on his cell phone "by ripping it out of Bruce Fromong's hand" while one or more accomplices pointed or displayed a handgun.

Now regarding the composition of the jury

The racial composition of the jury was strongly influenced by the decision of the prosecution to file the Simpson case in downtown Los Angeles rather than--as is usually the case-- in the judicial district where the crime occurred-- in this case, Santa Monica. Had the case be filed in Santa Monica, the Simpson jury would have been mostly white instead of, as was the case, mostly African-American. With poll data showing that most whites believed Simpson to be guilty and most blacks believing him to be not guilty, the decision to file the case in Santa Monica may have been the biggest mistake the prosecution made. Vincent Bugliosi, the celebrated prosecutor in the Charles Manson case, said the mistake "dwarfed anything the defense did."

Finally,
Here is some evidence showing OJ committed murder.

1.DNA analysis of the blood found in, on, and near Simpson’s Bronco revealed traces of Simpson’s, Nicole’s, and Ronald Goldman’s blood.

2. Simpson’s hair was found on Goldman’s shirt even though Simpson claims to have not been at the house and to have never met Goldman.

3. DNA analysis of blood on the left-glove, found outside Nicole Simpson's home, was proven to be a mixture of Simpson’s, Nicole’s, and Ronald Goldman’s.

4. The gloves also contained particles of Goldman’s hair and carpet fibers from Simpson’s Bronco.

5. It was discovered that Nicole had one set of keys to her home missing. She had indicated to several family members and friends that she feared Simpson had stolen them to gain entry into her home. The keys were later found in Simpson’s home.

6. The bloody footprints are quite easily identified as being made from a pair of Bruno Magli shoes. These shoes are quite expensive and extremely rare. The large size 12 prints matched Simpson’s shoe size. There are numerous photos showing O.J. Simpson wearing Bruno Magli shoes even though he claimed to never own a pair.

7. Ross Cutlery provided store receipts indicating that Simpson had purchased a 12 inch stiletto knife six weeks before the murders. A replica of the knife was purchased by the police and provided an exact match to the wounds on Nicole and Ronald Goldman.

And thats just a start !!!
So please don't tell me that OJ is being railroaded. Black or White, the man is guilty of these crimes.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why does every event concerning a black man HAVE to be about race.

Listen, it's really simple.

OJ murdered 2 innocent people and got away with it. Now he has committed armed robbery to recover something he claims was his, and now he will finally pay a price for that.

The only conspiracy is the one that was used to acquit him of murder in the first place. Johnnie Cochran is currently paying the price for that in the hot place, and now it's OJs turn.

For whites this is about justice, only blacks are playing the race card (as usual regrettably).

Do you think that white people were calling for the lynching of Timothy McVeigh for the Oklahoma bombing because of his color (he was white by the way), no they wanted him hung because of what he did.

This may come as a shock to you, but with the exception of a few White Supremacist nut cases, white people really are not out to "get" black people. You really need to get over it.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Alright....much like murdered black entertainers = no justice i see where this is heading.

White people don't accept, or don't belive that conspirocys still exist against black people. Cool, now i know where not to waste my time. I'm saying i know for a fact that many blacks aggree that oj is INNOCENT of murder, and think he's being set up and railroaded beacuase he got off.

Obviously there's no point in trying to argue because apparently "This may come as a shock to you, but with the exception of a few White Supremacist nut cases, white people really are not out to "get" black people. You really need to get over it." Yep that's right, there are no problem with race relations and everyone is being treated equal and fairly.

Lmao, the lies some people will tell...oh but that wasn't the best part...

"For whites this is about justice, only blacks are playing the race card (as usual regrettably). "

Yes we are just always crying and saying that everyone is against us. The thing is whites do not want you to talk about race. Ain't that some crazy ****? They look at you at you like you have just sinned against white jesus himself if you even dare mention, that race might play an issue in things. Nevermind the fact that virutally every single black person i will talk to says that the white cops are just out to get us. Nevermind that i can prove that they indeed are.

Nevermind that the average white man makes 30% more than the average black man. Nevermind the fact that every 10 o clock news cast will have you thinking every black is going to beat you up and rape you. Nevermind the fact we have this ignorant new age rap music with lyrics like "i wear my pants on my waist". But yes...it's wrong for us to say that certain things that whites do to us, are still racially motivated. And it's wrong for us to ask for more equality, because we aren't in chains. Oh i'm so sorry for trying to get my race on the level that the white race has reached. Just tar and feather me will you?

But that's ok, i see loud and clear what goes around here. WE'd rather belive in shadow government boogiemen, and UFOs, aliens, and ******* monsters..and come up with absolutley wild theories that can't even be proven,and some that can't even be take seriously...then actually talk about a REAL conspirocy.

Don't belive OJ is a conspirocy? fine. I'm telling you i know for a fact he is, and a lot of the blacks i know are mad that he's getting railroaded. And watch the tiral as it goes on..watch how they can't find any of the other men he was with. Watch how they give him the maximum sentace possible. Just watch. And when he gets life and you are all cheering, i'll be hanging my head in shame because i know that he was just another brotha being pounded on by the man.

DON'T WORRY ATS I WON'T BOTHER YOU WITH MY CRAZY ****** CONSPIROCYS ANYMORE.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Errors with multiple quotes. Will work on it and try to repost.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You forgot he was found guilty of the crime when his high powered lawyers didnt save him and ordered to pay the victims families.. instead of paying he wrote a book about how he killed them and kept the up front money. He is a piece of #. Or did you forget that? Screw OJ, Im so sick of the racism card being played... how long do we have to allow the race card to be played? Another 2-300 years? How long until minorities can take responsibility for themselves and realize they get screwed the same as most low income whites do? So sick of the boo hooing. If your rich your innocent and if your poor your guilty... doesnt matter what color your skin is.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by shug7272]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Nobody would like to live with the burden of not being able to escape their "crime". Part of people clinging to that "not guilty" idea, is why i feel OJ has never had a fair chance to clean up his immage.

Trying to clean up his image? Like when he made the pay per view special Juiced? Where he tried selling a white bronco at a used car dealership. He claimed "It was good for me — it helped me get away". That's a good image booster there.

Think about this, have you ever had a friend that borrowed an item from you? Doesn't matter what it is..as long as it's something that can be returned. Now what happens when that friend doesn't give it back? I don't know about yall, but i've had 1 or 2 people in the past, that i've had to knock on their door and make sure they give me my stuff back. Sometimes its about standing up for yourself.

So you showed up at their door with several other people armed with handguns and demanded you get back what was yours? Standing up for yourself is one thing. Committing armed robbery is something completely different. If the stuff was truly his, why didn't he call the police and avoid any fiasco that may be caused? You would think he would have an extensive knowledge by now of the civil court system and how to use it to his advantage.

Lets say this stuff was stolen, well you'd be more inclined to be aggressive towards that person. If we want to talk about US rights, wasn't it is right to protect himself with a firearm? Not every person who has a gun, shoots it off when they pull it out.

That's not protecting yourself when you show up somewhere armed to retrieve merchandise you claim is yours. That's something drug dealers and criminals do. You have a right to keep and bear arms. Not a right to brandish weapons in the commitment of a crime.

It would be nice to know what happened before the guns came out, but the media won't tell us. They want to keep it to some rabid sounding 30 second sound byte. Maybe they were threatening him. They sure don't sound to scared on the tape. Nobody sounds like they are getting beaten, or physically abused. There may have been a very valid reason for him telling them to move back. The worst i heard was get up on the wall. That's a long cry from "SIT IN THAT CHAIR, JOHNNY TIE THEM UP, HIT HIM WITH THAT TELEPHONE."

An article reconstructing the events leading up to the armed robbery.
They were threatening him? He barges into their hotel room, demands possession of certain items, and wouldn't expect to be threatened? Why bring weapons in the first place? It doesn't matter whether or not they were beaten or abused, it's still kidnapping. It's still a crime.

It could have been his way of trying to control the situation. It sounds silly, but what he said was true.

Like a kidnapper?

What is he going to do run up in there and rob somebody?

Isn't that what he did?

One thing you have to say about OJ is he's smart. He knows good and well what he can and can not do. He's been virtually off the map till this incedent. I have a tough time beliveing that a man who's managed to duck a 30 million dollar settlement against him for years, is about to risk his freedom over some old footballs and baseball cards.

This in itself proves his lack of intelligence. He has been off the map because no one wants anything to do with him. Ducking a settlement isn't exactly something to brag about. That's criminal in itself.

And why steal things with only your name on them? Does that make sense? I'm pretty sure if OJ was doing it for the money, why not simply take their cash? Why stick them up just to stick them up?

It doesn't matter why, it only matters that he did it. It doesn't matter if my name is on something or not, if I was to barge into someones hotel room, with a gang, and brandished a weapon, I would expect to be sent to prison.

And who are these people saying this about him? All i heard was this happened in some motel room. What were they doing with OJ's stuff? Better yet..if you are going to rob someone you know for something valuable right..shouldn't you hit a friend in the jewlery business?

The only person saying it's OJ's stuff is OJ himself. OJ is obviously not as intelligent as you seem to believe. He was convinced that he could get away with another crime.

Where are the other people involved? Why hasn't there been a manhunt out for them? Realistically..if they are even caught..do you think they will be charged as heavily as OJ? How much do you want to bet that OJ is the only one that goes down?

They've all surrendered and been arrested. They are all accused of 10 kidnapping, armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and conspiracy charges. OJ has one more felony charge than the others. They will all go to trial and OJ will probably receive the harshest penalty as he was the ringleader of the operation.

If that happens, then i'll be truly sick to my stomach..because that would leave no doubt in my mind that he was intentionally set up.

So he was set up? Someone else disguised as OJ, committed these crimes? Someone who's voice sounds remarkably like OJ's? Someone who OJ is willing to take the fall for as he has admitted to the fact that he was involved? How is that a set up?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

White people don't accept, or don't belive that conspirocys still exist against black people. Cool, now i know where not to waste my time. I'm saying i know for a fact that many blacks aggree that oj is INNOCENT of murder, and think he's being set up and railroaded beacuase he got off.

Obviously there's no point in trying to argue because apparently "This may come as a shock to you, but with the exception of a few White Supremacist nut cases, white people really are not out to "get" black people. You really need to get over it." Yep that's right, there are no problem with race relations and everyone is being treated equal and fairly.

Not everything is a conspiracy. I am so tired of everytime a black person gets caught doing something illegal, the race card gets played. I hear "Equal Rights" screamed repeatedly. How can there be equality until the black community quits using the race card as an excuse? You don't see a million white men marching on Washington because that would be racist. There is no White Mans Month, that would be racist. I have many black friends and family and you know what? I don't see them as black. It's the black community propagating seperation. We have to have equal opportunity laws, which are the most flawed system we have in existence. It's not about whether I worked harder to get where I am because I'm not black or a woman or any other minority. I have no special laws protecting me and ensuring my rights as a white male. Equal opportunity does nothing but seperate and cause that the right person for the job doesn't always receive it.

And about the Jena 6. It's just another excuse for the black community to rally up and cause a scene. If it would have been 6 white boys beating up a black boy, they would be rioting and out for blood.

Lmao, the lies some people will tell...oh but that wasn't the best part...

"For whites this is about justice, only blacks are playing the race card (as usual regrettably). "

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yes we are just always crying and saying that everyone is against us. The thing is whites do not want you to talk about race. Ain't that some crazy ****? They look at you at you like you have just sinned against white jesus himself if you even dare mention, that race might play an issue in things. Nevermind the fact that virutally every single black person i will talk to says that the white cops are just out to get us. Nevermind that i can prove that they indeed are.

You can talk about race all you want. I am tired of people hiding behind race and using it as an excuse. White cops are out to get everybody. Didn't you see the story out of Missouri just the other day where the cop was recorded admitting he was going to make up charges against the kid? Guess what? The kid pulled over was white. Cops in general are on a power trip and use their authority against everybody who they see as criminal. It's not just a minority problem. It's a problem with our police system. A problem that isn't easily rectified.

Nevermind that the average white man makes 30% more than the average black man.

Prove it. Give me some links to this. Then prove that it is race related and not a lack of schooling that causes this. Women still make less than most men as well. What about that?

Nevermind the fact that every 10 o clock news cast will have you thinking every black is going to beat you up and rape you.

No it doesn't. The news is based on shock value. In every major city, where the newscasts come from, there is a large percentage of black residents. Of course, some of them are going to commit crimes. That's life. White people do it too. The difference is most of the real white trash don't live in the city so their crap doesn't end up on tv. We hide them in trailer parks.

Nevermind the fact we have this ignorant new age rap music with lyrics like "i wear my pants on my waist".

Agree with you there. Rap music does have to play a certain role in undermining black culture.

But yes...it's wrong for us to say that certain things that whites do to us, are still racially motivated. And it's wrong for us to ask for more equality, because we aren't in chains. Oh i'm so sorry for trying to get my race on the level that the white race has reached. Just tar and feather me will you?

Not completely following you here. There is no such thing as equality. There never has been and never will be. It's not a white and black thing. It goes much deeper than that. Down to the core of humanity. Do blacks not do things that are racially motivated? It's funny how it's always the white guys fault for inequalities. Do you realize how much black culture today promotes a divide between the races?

Don't belive OJ is a conspirocy? fine. I'm telling you i know for a fact he is, and a lot of the blacks i know are mad that he's getting railroaded. And watch the tiral as it goes on..watch how they can't find any of the other men he was with. Watch how they give him the maximum sentace possible. Just watch. And when he gets life and you are all cheering, i'll be hanging my head in shame because i know that he was just another brotha being pounded on by the man.

He is not getting railroaded. He committed a crime and deserves to be punished for it. If it was a white man, there would be no big deal being made, would there? No one would stand up and scream that he's set up and getting shafted. He would be convicted and go to jail like anyone else and that would be the end of it. How is it a conspiracy?

He's not a brotha being pounded on by the man. He committed a crime. He should be punished. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Hiding behind race. We shouldn't find him guilty because he's black? How is that equality? The only reason he might end up with anything like a life sentence is because of his age. He's almost 60. He won't live forever. With all the charges he has pending, it could add up to a significant amount of time. Most charges will be dropped during the bargaining. Hopefully, he will receive a fair trial and receive the proper sentence for what he did.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I tried to read most of the post but just I couldn't read them all. So if I repeat another post I apologize.

First off, if there is a conspiracy around O.J. Simpson it is that he works for "The Man".

And when ever "The Man" needs a media distraction, he dives into his Rolodex of loyal flunkies and patsies.

"The Man" has many of these paltry distractions. Some them you may know. A very popular one is "Missing white female". Another one "Sudden death of a of a celebrity"

But hey this is about the Juice. A man who can wrap the African-American community around his little finger with just a single arrest.

Now before some of you cry racist at what I'm about to say I should warn you I am only half white. The other half Asian and Haitian mix.
At least thats what my mother said when I turned 30 earlier this month.
Nothing like thinking you half Samoan all your life just be told that was a lie one day out of the blue. But I digress.

What was I going about ? Oh yeah. O.J. Simpson doesn't give a $#!% about the African-Americans. Your just there help him get his @11 out of a sling.

O.J. plays blacks in this country like a hard from Hell, and you dance to his tune every time.

And why does the does the African-American community come to his defense? Because he's black. And if the white man says a famous black man is guilty of a crime it must the "The Man" working his evil ways yet again.

I mean come on we all the only reason we have evil in the world is because there are white people.

Yes people that last sentence was sarcasm.

I don't care any more what happened in the past. We are right here right now. This is not the plantation. Loyalty based and skin colour is just a idiotic as hatred based on skin colour.

Oh who am I kidding, not will understand what I'm trying to say.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join