It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video..Date Unknown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Link no worky.

That used to be my old signature actually
Was'nt it a quote from Orbital or another techno CD

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com... --working link

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I cannot think inside any box, I am too fat.

I have once taken a photo of one of those "UFOs" without leaving the building where I live. At first I could not understand why I could see those "UFOs" on the South side of the building but not on the North side, while the Sun was shining from the West.

But in one of the occasions I was on the North side I noticed something that looked much like the "UFOs" that were visible on the South side. It was not over the building, it was only some 5 metres, at most, higher than I was, and was getting closer because the wind was from the North.

It was a small feather.

Then I understood why I could only see those things on the South side of the building: the wind was coming from the North and there are always some pigeons on the roof of the building, what I was seeing were small pigeon feathers taken from the roof by the wind.

And, if things are as that guy says and the "UFOs" are flying over the clouds, then the small cable (or whatever that is that is connecting the object that is making the shadow for the camera to the other object) is partly flying over the clouds too, because it also disappears when the clouds appear.

Seriously, this supposed technique to see UFOs is the most obviously wrong technique, and anyone that thinks a little (inside or outside a box or any other container) can see that it is very easy to see if these sightings are real UFOs or not.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
First thing I thought of given all the other bugs flying about was a dragonfly. Seemed to be a very weird way of fliming the sky to catch UFOs as well.

I can't find any description to go along with the video? Was it a mispositioned traffic cam? Seemed to shake like a handheld at some points.

The only thing I can say if it was taken on purpose is the taker intentionally wanted to catch vague objects in the air with this one to pass off as UFO's. He or she just waited to a different enough bug came by to pass off. Its the simplest explanation of why you would flim the sky with one's camera clearly focused on light pole instead of focused at least thousand feet in the sky.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
His whole argument hinges on his assertion that they are above the clouds, but for the world they don't look like they are at all. And isn't it a coincidence that all these "ufos" are traveling in the same wind direction as the clouds? Maybe the aliens are economizing on fuel. Go with the flow, space brothers.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There was a clear blue sky yesterday and I decided to give this a try. The sun was almost directly over my head (around 2pm EST) and I used my hand to block out the sun and I was wearing a pair of sunglasses that have a dark brown/sepia tint to them to help block the sunlight.

After giving my eyes a few seconds to adjust, I was amazed to see small white flashes zipping by the sun just like the ones in the video. After a minute or so, I also started to see the same objects floating by but they were much much lower...i'd say around 50 yards. They looked like dandelion seeds floating in the air and other various debris/seedlings. I wasn't convinced that they were any kind of UFO

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That video is definately just an underwater footage. No doubt about it. Nothing extraterrestrial about that, only water.

new topics

top topics

join